[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Opportunistic ascendancy skill point gives us 20% more damage when 1 rare/uniq monster nearby. It doesnt show i path of building. Is this a bug and this "more damage" mode doesnt work with poison or to make the right calculations i need to add "20% more damage" mod on one of items?
On your body / helm I see more Evasion / life craft than I can even get in MSC with jun tier 3. Most I see is 21% eva 19 flat life... Did this change? Or is this a different craft?
Cheers

I've got a question, is there a reason to keep Precision Level 1?
No Mana Issues for me with the Gem at 20.
Just curious
Hey, i wrote you on youtube and just wanted to get some tips from you for my current gear heres my charakter

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ALLESKLAR4/characters
"
KubieNN wrote:
Opportunistic ascendancy skill point gives us 20% more damage when 1 rare/uniq monster nearby. It doesnt show i path of building. Is this a bug and this "more damage" mode doesnt work with poison or to make the right calculations i need to add "20% more damage" mod on one of items?

Yes, you'd need to do that to calculate for example Awakener/Shaper DPS.

"
Hex Remix wrote:
On your body / helm I see more Evasion / life craft than I can even get in MSC with jun tier 3. Most I see is 21% eva 19 flat life... Did this change? Or is this a different craft?

Yeah, seems like this craft was changed going into 3.9.

"
Equirther wrote:
Cheers

I've got a question, is there a reason to keep Precision Level 1?
No Mana Issues for me with the Gem at 20.
Just curious

It's only because of the Mana restrictions. You can level it to whatever you can sustain with your Mana pool.

"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:
Hey, i wrote you on youtube and just wanted to get some tips from you for my current gear heres my charakter

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ALLESKLAR4/characters

This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.
"
"
Hex Remix wrote:

Yeah I went back over the 3.9 patch notes... They "halved" ALL hybrid mastercrafts as far as defenses go..

Which makes me ask the question.. Is 21% Evasion 19 flat life, good enough? Or is there now going to be a better roll or craft?
This is my current chest piece.. IK I can squeeze more life out + reroll for chance at the 1.5% crit from the i85 elder base, but is this "good enough" or is another craft better now?

Reroll the helm too?
Non elder base, but i84 and havent bothered with lab enough yet.
"
This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.
Sorry i fixed it
"
Hex Remix wrote:
"
"
Hex Remix wrote:

Yeah I went back over the 3.9 patch notes... They "halved" ALL hybrid mastercrafts as far as defenses go..

Which makes me ask the question.. Is 21% Evasion 19 flat life, good enough? Or is there now going to be a better roll or craft?
Unavailable
This is my current chest piece.. IK I can squeeze more life out + reroll for chance at the 1.5% crit from the i85 elder base, but is this "good enough" or is another craft better now?

Reroll the helm too?
Unavailable
Non elder base, but i84 and havent bothered with lab enough yet.

Seems good enough unless your resistances aren't capped. Getting much better rolls will probably cost a lot, so I wouldn't bother until later in min-/maxing. I assume the life craft is still a good option, unless you want to go for something else like % inc mana/life, maxi life as ES or inc effect of fortify while focussed. It's kind of up to you and your PoB.

"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:
"
Sorry i fixed it

Not sure what you expect, but all of your equipment is ok for starting the build into mid-tier mapping and then you will want to replace all of it with better gear. Examples on what you can use are in the gear section of the guide. Hard to say on what to prioritize at first, probably body armour, crafted claws and everything else. Nothing that you got right now is what you aim for in the endgame.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
MoosGames wrote:
Not sure what you expect, but all of your equipment is ok for starting the build into mid-tier mapping and then you will want to replace all of it with better gear. Examples on what you can use are in the gear section of the guide. Hard to say on what to prioritize at first, probably body armour, crafted claws and everything else. Nothing that you got right now is what you aim for in the endgame.

I just seem to die A shit ton, even in low tier Maps like 1-3 i get oneshot most of the time. What would be a good flask to use for that if any?
"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:

I just seem to die A shit ton, even in low tier Maps like 1-3 i get oneshot most of the time. What would be a good flask to use for that if any?

Check the recommended Flasks in the Gear Section. You should normally not need a Mana Flask, definately no Armour Flask and a Divine Life Flask with instant recovery.

You have (almost) 0 Life on both Rings, Helmet and Body Armour. You should aim to get around 300 flat Life from those slots or more. That will then be increased by the passive tree mods to a lot more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info