[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Hey. I've enjoyed the build so far but I'm having a little bit of trouble with end game bossing and maps. T14+. My gear is pretty good I believe but I'm not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong but the damage just does not feel as good as I believe it should on single target(even with swapping in vicious).

Today I picked up a foil which I sold for 30 ex so I definitely bought some good gear and have about 25 left over. If you could take a look and let me know what I could be missing I'd really appreciate it.

Wondering what the best way to craft this for the +1 to Dex/Chaos gems mod. I've hit it with about 10 aberrant + pristine resonators so far and haven't seen it rolled once. According to poedb aberrants doesn't even boost the odds of getting the + to Chaos gems mod so it might not be worth fossil crafting for it even though I also want the chaos damage delve mod.
"
BeastVabi wrote:
Can anybody explain it to me? im playing this build and its very fun, but, i dont have enough mana to use all 4 auras :/ when i activate Malevolence, Aspect of the Spider and Herald of Agony then i already reserved 100% of my mana, i can use my skills because of the no mana use but i cant use wither totems, flame dash, precision and Plague Bearer oO am i doing something wrong ?

You must use an Enlighten Support Gem to lower the mana cost of all the Auras. Then you check how much mana you have unreserved and can determine the level to which you can level your Precision Aura while still being able to cast all other skills that you need.

Edit: Ah, just saw another helpful spirit already helped you, that's great. Still gonna leave this up here, to quote when the next person asks. :)

"
Jay___ wrote:
Hey there.

First off I haven't read the whole thread, so excuse me if this has been mentioned already, but I think I've found something quite nice. :>

I'm also playing Cobra Lash, but I'm building it a bit different. Check out my profile if you're interested.

But here we go:

Using a the new jewel "Thread of Hope" (Very Large Ring) in the Ranger/Frenzy Charge-area allows me to skip 1 point from before "Heart of Oak" + the first point of the "Swift Venom"-cluster, making the jewel slot itself cost me nothing.

What it allows me though is to spend 1 point in "Hunter's Gambit".
Yes, it's a bow node, but 3 of its 5 mods are _very_ good for us:
10% Chaos DoT Multi
10% Skill Effect Duration
10% faster Poison

With that + the new 'Awakened Deadly Ailments Support' I've gotten an easy 30% faster Poison in total (10% from the normal tree, 10% from this trick and 10% from the new gem).

For ease of understanding, here's my passive tree with it in use:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQAGAF4CEQUtBbUGcAbnB5kILgqbDSINjRMEFHUV9hX9Fr8Y2xmOHF8hYCLqIzYjNyP2JT8mlSxkLiMwcTB8MgE17zfUOkI67Tz-P2xAoEX0Sn1LHEt4TI5NklBCUUdTEFM1VUtZ8FuPW5lb02HiYetieWKsZK9noGyMbWxvV3BScG507XTxdoJ3onfXeOt6f3rvfyuAIoFBhKKHdonTijiMC4w2jX2Nv4_BmmSdqqLZo4qkBajPqqSw2LIZtMW00bVIuXy9XcGLwuzIDM96037UI9YH3ajfoOLV45_nCud06Nbpduyw7T_tQe2D7g7vevLm_MX-ug==?accountName=jay___&characterName=MuchToxicVeryWow

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. =)

Well done, that's good.

"
asbo96 wrote:
"
asbo96 wrote:
Hey Guys so i managed to reach 71 and got a little gear going. Im at a point now where i want to start progressing gear but do not know what i should prioritize?

Current Gear:

I've got an ex right now to throw at something so please if you have any advice let me know :D

Happy new years guys,

Sorry its taken so long to thank you for the advice but, Thank you.

So I've made some upgrades to my build and was hoping you could take a look at it. I just got done with the claws so I'm hoping if you could tell me if you think they're a big boost over the wasps.

aside from the claws i just bumped up the hp on my gear. Thinking about swapping the amulet soon as well.

Nice upgrades! The claws are a big boost over Wasps Nest, but they both have unwanted mods, so I would keep using them and be crafting on a 3rd pair until it's better (6 mods that we want) and then use that and recraft the replaced claw. That's the min-/maxing I'm talking about. You can totally play this build with very basic equipment, but there is a lot of room to improve, step by step and make this build a real monster damage dealer. :)

"
Drakedose wrote:
Hey. I've enjoyed the build so far but I'm having a little bit of trouble with end game bossing and maps. T14+. My gear is pretty good I believe but I'm not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong but the damage just does not feel as good as I believe it should on single target(even with swapping in vicious).

Today I picked up a foil which I sold for 30 ex so I definitely bought some good gear and have about 25 left over. If you could take a look and let me know what I could be missing I'd really appreciate it.

Both of your weapons aren't quite great. Get a good Stygian Vise, potentially self crafted with Chaos Damage. Helmet Enchant (inc. Damage) would help. If you don't have a Watchers Eye yet, that is almost certainly a great improvement. Also people often forget to update the Jewels on their trees. Check the Gear section and poedb.tw to check what other improvements you might be able to get. Also gain some levels, most builds gain a good amount of extra damage and survivability with the last couple passive points.

"
AgentChunk wrote:

Wondering what the best way to craft this for the +1 to Dex/Chaos gems mod. I've hit it with about 10 aberrant + pristine resonators so far and haven't seen it rolled once. According to poedb aberrants doesn't even boost the odds of getting the + to Chaos gems mod so it might not be worth fossil crafting for it even though I also want the chaos damage delve mod.

None of the +1 Gem mods get boosted by anything afaik. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. That's crafting. I hit the +1 cold gems 3 or 4 times this league in about 100 crafts, but always with useless other mods.
Last edited by MoosGames on Jan 1, 2020, 7:26:34 AM
lvl.89 atm doing t14-15 maps.. mapping is easy but bossing is tough.. especially t15 eradicator wiped my ass 5 times before kill.. my tree is more life based with binos+1 rare dagger with hope to reach 6k life at around lvl.93 if i manage to reach there cause random deaths are often.

my main worries is that maybe this league isn't good match for this build.. i see on reddit that far tankier builds are getting one shot.

another question, endurance chanrge generation, any easy way?
Whats the method for crafting the ideal Stygian? Pristine with...?
Is it worth running these claws or should I just use 2 wasp nest instead?

"
stred_ wrote:
lvl.89 atm doing t14-15 maps.. mapping is easy but bossing is tough.. especially t15 eradicator wiped my ass 5 times before kill.. my tree is more life based with binos+1 rare dagger with hope to reach 6k life at around lvl.93 if i manage to reach there cause random deaths are often.

my main worries is that maybe this league isn't good match for this build.. i see on reddit that far tankier builds are getting one shot.

another question, endurance chanrge generation, any easy way?

No easy way, but you can roll "Gain Endurance charge on (hit/kill?)" on Elder Boots. Maybe that mod is mirrored on one of the new influences aswell. Gotta check poedb.tw to find out.

"
Landy3 wrote:
Is it worth running these claws or should I just use 2 wasp nest instead?

First Claw is pretty good, definately waaaaay better then Wasps Nest. Second Claw can be used over Wasp Nest until you have crafted a better one. Wasp Nest is great for Leveling and early mapping and is a huge increase over any shit claws that you start with, but crafted claws outclass Wasp Nest by a large margin.
"
Drakedose wrote:
Whats the method for crafting the ideal Stygian? Pristine with...?

Probably Aberrant, Corroded and Pristine. But you can check yourself: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Belt
Hi guys, just got my gloves and when I use all 4 auras I dont have enough mana to cast plague bearer or withering steps

How I can solve this? Thx

Nice build btw
Last edited by sikazo on Jan 1, 2020, 9:47:04 AM
"
sikazo wrote:
Hi guys, just got my gloves and when I use all 4 auras I dont have enough mana to cast plague bearer or withering steps

How I can solve this? Thx

Nice build btw

Equip Level 3 Enlighten Gem in Gloves with the auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info