[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
bufftoosolid wrote:
thanks for the reply, can i run all the skill gems he has even when im lvl 40?

Apart from the auras which would take too much reservation at that level and with that gear, sure. Max level of any level 1 gem is 38.
How exactly do we swap to vicious projectiles? Different chest? White sockets? what gets replaced and why.

I guess besides just leveling gems and qualitying them, not much else is left to upgrade except better rolls right? And the better wand, but I just hit 71 so that may be a bit off.

The only thing I don't like is relying on the agony crawler to damage, it seems to take forever just to kill tier 8 metamorphs, maybe it's a playstyle thing I'm doing wrong or IDK.

But virulence stacks are almost always at 40 in mapping, but on bosses I struggle to keep it at 40 and it'll dip down to the high 20s, low 30s.

I guess uber lab will also help with having to move from shit as well.
"
Windfuriouss wrote:

I guess besides just leveling gems and qualitying them, not much else is left to upgrade except better rolls right? And the better wand, but I just hit 71 so that may be a bit off.

The only thing I don't like is relying on the agony crawler to damage, it seems to take forever just to kill tier 8 metamorphs, maybe it's a playstyle thing I'm doing wrong or IDK.

But virulence stacks are almost always at 40 in mapping, but on bosses I struggle to keep it at 40 and it'll dip down to the high 20s, low 30s.

You are leveling... Your crawler is missing like 9 levels alone, not to mention everything else you are missing or will get upgrades in the future.

My crawler kills juiced up T16 metamorphs, which have like 5 times the amount of life of pre-3.9 T15 bosses, in 5 seconds.

My guess is the tail spike damage of your crawler is around 300k with 40 Virulence stacks. Mine is at 3.6m.

So don't worry, the damage is definitely there for this build. Just need to keep leveling up your character and gems and upgrade your gear. We all started at your level of gear and character.

And you are still using Lesser Poison Support instead of Poison Support. You have a Circle of Nostalgia, you can switch to Poison Support. That should help a bunch with maintaining 40 stacks against bosses.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 29, 2019, 11:15:19 AM
So it's just level more really. And quality gems.
"
Windfuriouss wrote:

Really cheap fixes:

- Replace Cold Iron Point with a +1 Spell or +1 Minion wand with open suffix for trigger socketed spell craft
- Replace your amulet with Astramentis
- Get a level 20 Herald of Agony and Raise Spectre (Cheap) or Level 21 (Expensive)
- Replace Lesser Poison with Poison
- Don't link Flesh and Stone with Generosity (I assume)
- Use Carrion Golem until you have a Level 25 Raise Spectre gem as you're not getting the benefit of any of your Ascendency
livejamie
"
bufftoosolid wrote:

any more levelling tips pls? Just starting this build, what skills should i be using/gem setups or good uniques for early on

My leveling setup is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2663126/page/68#p22674416

The only difference is I ended up using Theif's Torment and Perquil's Toe.

livejamie
"
Sandcastle wrote:
How exactly do we swap to vicious projectiles? Different chest? White sockets? what gets replaced and why.

Vicious Projectiles is more damage but costs more in mana reservation.

If you don't have the mana for it you replace it with Maim.
livejamie
So I said I would post back after I put more time into this build and I have some thoughts on it. First, this is definitely not a starter build for a league. Easily the most money I've put into build to really make it feel alive (don't take it as a huge criticism I haven't played in awhile).

Certain things almost feel necessary before I'd run this build. Outside of the starter gear that is recommended, I feel it's really important to have a trigger when skill used wand. As in, I wouldn't even touch the build before I have one of those wands. It REALLY changes the feel of the build and as OP pointed out, just makes it feel much smoother.

The damage definitely feels lacking early on. I pumped more money into my gear and something like having 4 minions + crawler feels really key to making the dps feel like enough. Onslaught with 5 minions is really nice.

I'm up to almost 10k ES now and the build feels really nice even doing Red Maps with not fun rolls on it but you do still have to watch what you're doing. This build at least for me is really easy in lulling you to sleep with not taking any damage and then you're doing the meta boss and he throws that aoe ground damage and suddenly you start losing chunks of ES. Sometimes it's easy to just get bodied because you go from not taking any damage to running into a random pack that has a bad mod on them and you get chunked.

I'm enjoying it. I don't know if I like it more than Witch Skels (that's just face roll easy) but I definitely think this one has better sustain. The dps probably gets up there near Witch Skels too but it requires a lot more currency to do it. I felt like with Witch Skels it cost nothing to get super strong and most upgrades especially now are way cheaper compared to this.

I will keep playing this build though because I'm only mid 70s and I'm sure as I dump more points and get my gems sorted out it will just keep feeling better. Leveling was an absolute pita though.

TY OP for this build. It's completely out of my comfort zone and is a totally different playstyle than I ever attempt and I'm glad I tried it.
"
livejamie wrote:
Here's my leveling setup, available around 16 or so.

Use Smite/Zombies until you can equip Quill Rain/HoAg.

Thanks for this. Did this gear allow you to clear all the way to 68? If not what would you recommend swapping out? thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info