[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Enterich wrote:
some questions regarding this build, i just respeced some minutes ago :)

- for the circle: if i cant afford the reserved and damage one , the reduced reservation has priority i think?

- all of the 7 (8) jewel sockets are locked , how do you guys max the resistances?
I only have my belt and one ring left for resistances and im on 13% , -7% , -7%.

one belt and one ring should cap you if they are good. my resists without them are 14/-15/-15 and when i add my ring and belt i go to 80+ on all resistances.

and yeah the reservation on the ring lets you add another aura which is nice.
"
Enterich wrote:
some questions regarding this build, i just respeced some minutes ago :)

- for the circle: if i cant afford the reserved and damage one , the reduced reservation has priority i think?

- all of the 7 (8) jewel sockets are locked , how do you guys max the resistances?
I only have my belt and one ring left for resistances and im on 13% , -7% , -7%.

Ye, reduced reservation is what you need to run your auras, the damage is just an expensive luxury for when you can afford it.

Resists are pretty easy to cap, I mean, a 140%+ resist ring costs like 20c. Same for 100%+ belts. You also have one open jewel socket, I assume you won't be buying the 30ex Watchers Eye anytime soon :D

Look at my character, I even managed to cap my resists with only the ring and some crafted resist on my belt. Which is another luxury upgrade, % attributes on the belt. Without it you can use a high resist belt, which should make capping your resists absolutely trivial for very cheap.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 29, 2019, 6:53:18 AM
If using the timeless jewel(I just got one) where would you guys take points from to put into the new nodes from the jewel(if they're good)?
"
Sandcastle wrote:
If using the timeless jewel(I just got one) where would you guys take points from to put into the new nodes from the jewel(if they're good)?

I don't think Lethal pride can give us anything worth speccing into. Besides like 5% Strength or +20 Strength on Arcane Vision, which would only take 1 passive point to get.

You pretty much only get it for Glancing Blows on Pain Attunement. If you want to min-max, look for either of the Strength mods on Dreamer, thats the only node we take in radius.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 29, 2019, 7:51:34 AM
Anyone online that can let me go into their delve to summon some of the spectres? can tip like 20c
"
Sandcastle wrote:
Anyone online that can let me go into their delve to summon some of the spectres? can tip like 20c

I am, but you aren't.

Most cash I've ever poured into a build and it is fun so far. I do wish the damage was a little better, but maybe once I swap to vicious projectiles it'll feel nicer.
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Wonderful! I've read your post on NGA but I can't leave comments there.
Could I allocate Minion Instability & Avatar of Fire in lieu of Pain Attunement?
If so, that means I can gain a double buff from the Jewel?
And maybe I could save a few passive points(1-2)?

You can allocate any keystone you want with Lethal Pride, any of the 3 you mentioned would be fine.

You can only use one historic jewel.

"
igranier wrote:
This was, by far, my worst leveling experience to date. I assumed rain of arrows-poison-lesser poison-herald of agony-faster attacks would be sufficient. It isn't.

Were you using Tabula and Quill Rain? It should be some of the easiest leveling in the game. What issues did you run into?

--

I'll be on for a little bit if anybody needs the flayer spectres.

any more levelling tips pls? Just starting this build, what skills should i be using/gem setups or good uniques for early on
Last edited by bufftoosolid on Dec 29, 2019, 9:56:39 AM
"
bufftoosolid wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Wonderful! I've read your post on NGA but I can't leave comments there.
Could I allocate Minion Instability & Avatar of Fire in lieu of Pain Attunement?
If so, that means I can gain a double buff from the Jewel?
And maybe I could save a few passive points(1-2)?

You can allocate any keystone you want with Lethal Pride, any of the 3 you mentioned would be fine.

You can only use one historic jewel.

"
igranier wrote:
This was, by far, my worst leveling experience to date. I assumed rain of arrows-poison-lesser poison-herald of agony-faster attacks would be sufficient. It isn't.

Were you using Tabula and Quill Rain? It should be some of the easiest leveling in the game. What issues did you run into?

--

I'll be on for a little bit if anybody needs the flayer spectres.

any more levelling tips pls? Just starting this build, what skills should i be using/gem setups or good uniques for early on

get the two cheap unique jewels "Fortress Covenant" and "Quickening Covenant". They are pretty huge for leveling the build and cost nothing. If you are noticing you are building Virulence stacks too slow, get the golden rule jewel even while leveling and without CI. I never noticed the poison on me.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 29, 2019, 10:22:32 AM
thanks for the reply, can i run all the skill gems he has even when im lvl 40?
Last edited by bufftoosolid on Dec 29, 2019, 10:30:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info