[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I don't understand How I can have a level 27 herald of agony and do no damage. I Switched from this build from herald of agony / purity build because I eventually wanted to stop using cyclone. On 50c at the time I was doing more damage than this build.
"
Okahuma wrote:
Question: Is it possible to have 4 spectres with this build? Pretty sure I saw another mana guardian with 4 spectres. The gem only gives 2 right? Then we 1 more from Death Attunement. Where could we get a 4th spectre?

Yes 4 Spectres is key to this build since one of the asc points goes into Radiant Crusade which gives us permanent onslaught when we have 5 minions out (4 spectres + crawler).

You need a level 21 Raise Spectre gem + the listed shield + a wand that gives +1 to all minion gems. That allows your Raise Spectre gem to give you 3 minions plus the 1 from Death Attunement gets you 4.
"
k4t4 wrote:
Can we please have a Cyclone variant( to replace ball lightning) and gems link?
Thank you.

OP has a Cyclone variant listed in the first post. You can run Cyclone on your gloves with the right mods. It's detailed pretty well there.

"
BenN1ce wrote:
I don't understand How I can have a level 27 herald of agony and do no damage. I Switched from this build from herald of agony / purity build because I eventually wanted to stop using cyclone. On 50c at the time I was doing more damage than this build.

This build is without a doubt not a budget one. I have a 26HOA and what really made my damage feel like it was on another level was switching from maim to Vicious Projectiles. How is that HOA/Purity build you mention compare to this one on tankiness? I'd assume that's where this build excels over most is it's ability to stay alive.
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
k4t4 wrote:
Can we please have a Cyclone variant( to replace ball lightning) and gems link?
Thank you.

OP has a Cyclone variant listed in the first post. You can run Cyclone on your gloves with the right mods. It's detailed pretty well there.

"
BenN1ce wrote:

This build is without a doubt not a budget one. I have a 26HOA and what really made my damage feel like it was on another level was switching from maim to Vicious Projectiles. How is that HOA/Purity build you mention compare to this one on tankiness? I'd assume that's where this build excels over most is it's ability to stay alive.

It's tanky but eventually you can't just melee everything. I was thinking how to take down Sirius. I was doing early reds no problem.
Last edited by BenN1ce on Dec 29, 2019, 2:07:22 PM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Okahuma wrote:
Question: Is it possible to have 4 spectres with this build? Pretty sure I saw another mana guardian with 4 spectres. The gem only gives 2 right? Then we 1 more from Death Attunement. Where could we get a 4th spectre?

Yes 4 Spectres is key to this build since one of the asc points goes into Radiant Crusade which gives us permanent onslaught when we have 5 minions out (4 spectres + crawler).

You need a level 21 Raise Spectre gem + the listed shield + a wand that gives +1 to all minion gems. That allows your Raise Spectre gem to give you 3 minions plus the 1 from Death Attunement gets you 4.

Cant find :( can U Post a Link plz
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Okahuma wrote:

Do Skitter bots also count toward the 5 you need for Radiant Crusade.
Last edited by biggunndunn on Dec 29, 2019, 2:46:29 PM
Does anyone have a leveling PoB for the skill tree? just to level with quillrain / hoa or could make one please up to level 68

Thanks.
No, Skitterbots don't count, since they are ignored due to being intangible.

Explanation here:

"
The issue here is that non-blocking things aren't found by the code that looks for targets in an area - they're not "taking up" any space, so they're not "there". We can't just change that because it would cause a performance hit - a lot more objects would start needing to be iterated over constantly for various auras and similar effects, so this has to have a more complicated fix. I've got an issue noting it, but it's likely to be a long-term thing due to the ratio of work and ongoing performance cost compared to benefit.
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Okahuma wrote:

I've been using a Summon Holy Relic to proc the Onslaught, has worked fine so far. Probably better to just get skellies until 21 raise spectres.
So I just got a hh cause of this build, do my minions get any benefits from the mods I get? Is there some way I can get more use out of my hh since I'm still just walking around maps blowing stuff up with ball lightning and waiting for crawler to catch up? Any build recommendations which would scale better with hh?
Last edited by CharityCase on Dec 29, 2019, 3:04:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info