[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi tried so many builds now not tanky
i just want to farm sims waves/sirus/marven/guardians/maps with harbringers on a9/What mods on maps should i reroll?

Got 14 ex to spend what will the gear be ??
or is this not the build for me

Also a PoB leveling/endgame olny got 14ex
How do you guys league start this?
Regards Juhl
Last edited by JuhlDk on Feb 5, 2021, 6:44:54 AM
Thanks!
Looking forward to seeing how this version of the build is doing.
"
JuhlDk wrote:
i just want to farm sims waves/sirus/marven/guardians/maps with harbringers on a9/What mods on maps should i reroll?

Regards Juhl

avoid temp chain/ no mana regen
spend 9ex on cluster jewels (make sure you get large cluster with 3 notables - 3 to 3.5ex). you can start with 1 set and move onto the other set as you level up to 93+, spend 4ex on first set and a few chaos on starter gear.

for league start, go for the gear he suggests. only thing i changed for league start was getting 20 reduced mana res ring of nostalgia (7-10c), golden rule with corrupted blood implicit (3ex), and 200+ ES shield with recover ES on block (might be hard to reach 4 spectres this way but its a good QoL). if you want 4 spectres early on, anoint death attunement instead of charisma + whakatutuki and replace feeding frenzy for empower. for flasks, alchemists quicksilver of adrenaline, perfect rumis, and any combination of basalt, quartz, sulphur, or bismuth (if you're res starved) and heat/staunching/warding/grounding/dousing suffixes. ample/chemists prefixes

for leveling, pretty much what he said or if you have astramentis and hollow palm + seven league + le heups. i switched to CI at lvl 52 after getting radiant faith
"
JuhlDk wrote:

Regards Juhl
Leveling is easy and simple. Use anything to get to level 16, when you can equip HOAG. Then:
- pick up a skin of the loyal with the right colours - 3G2R1G is perfect.
- buy a quill rain bow. 6 sockets is nice, 6L is not neccesary.
- put rain of arrows and lesser poison in the quill rain.
- put HOAG, Empower level2, minion damage, & pierce in the skin of the loyal.
- cast HOAG
- Use rain of arrows to poison everything and keep your virulence level as high as possible. Watch the agony crawler murder everything.
- Add damage on full life and vicious projectiles to HAOG in the skin of the loyal at level 18.
- When you start feeling squishy, use zombies / meatshield to distract critters.
- Prioritise high energy shield gear. When you hit ~2k energy shield, feel free to take Chaos Innoculation. Remember to dump your life flasks. Take Zealot's Oath and pair that with a sulphur flask to heal instead.
- At level 24, start using Hatred.
- At level 31, take elemental equilibrium on the tree, and pair up Generosity with Hatred.

Map mods that I hate. There may be ways around these, I haven't bothered. They come up so rarely that I just reroll them.
- no regen
- cursed with vulnerability

Technically I run a curse immunity flask, but with Ritual league, I've found I only need to run out of flasks for a second or so for a big enough hit to slide in and I'm suddenly dead.

As for cost, all the gear well up into maps is cheap except these items:
- Rings
- Belt
- Cluster jewels

Even those... rings are 1ex each, belt the same. Large clusters are under 2ex each (need 2) mediums are 30-40c each (need 4) smalls are 20-40c each (need 4).

As I posted earlier, for cost you're looking at ~11ex to get fully geared. Another ~50+ex if you care to min/max it.

For endgame trees, check out mine, or Shadow's POB (https://pastebin.com/Gcgs8mBD)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Alspher wrote:
Thanks!
Looking forward to seeing how this version of the build is doing.
It's working well. I'm not as far along as some - I didn't league start with this, so I'm nearly 2 weeks behind. However, so far:
- Delve 200. Trivial.
- Maven 10 bosses. Trivial.
- Sirus AW6. Used 4 portals. Upgraded my gear since, looking forward to the next attempt. I'm at 8.5k ES, I can tank the DIE beam. Could have won easily if I'd equipped culling strike, I had him down to less than 10% on my first portal.
- Atziri. Trivial.
- Lava lake, Core, all the hardest maps are trivial so far.

I'm closing in on completing the Atlas bonus - 153/164 and 87/164.

2 player uberlab from gift to the goddess has killed me 2 times in 2 attempts to far. Same deal as Sirus up above, I've upgraded some gear since, and I'm wondering if it's easier single player.

I picked up a Bottled Faith last night, and the effect cannot be overstated - my death rate is a small fraction of what it was before. I can play sloppy again, and take risks... like flame dashing into the middle of the crazy harbinger flock from the new Atlas mods.
So I ended up dumping all my currency into this build to see how close I could get to original back when I first tried HOAG Guardian and its doing pretty well
Pretty much crushing all content

What better Flesh and Stone or Discipline take on Standard Non-cluster version ? without Discipline i have 14k energy shield and 4.2kk DPS
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Feb 7, 2021, 10:14:14 AM
"
Nasferatus wrote:
What better Flesh and Stone or Discipline take on Standard Non-cluster version ? without Discipline i have 14k energy shield and 4.2kk DPS
Flesh and stone. Or skitterbots if you can fit them. 14k ES will tank pretty much anything already - I'm only getting hit for ~7k from the Sirus DIE beam.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Nasferatus wrote:
Flesh and stone. Or skitterbots if you can fit them. 14k ES will tank pretty much anything already - I'm only getting hit for ~7k from the Sirus DIE beam.
Ty!
v1tAm1n^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info