[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Just did a awakened 5 sirus. Replaced the specters with skeletons for the fight and was very very easy. We can tank a lot more things than I realized. The skeletons also help to see where is the real sirus.

Not sure where to move from here next for largest increase in damage...I had been blasting through everything from sirus to uber elder with this build and I'm amazed and how much $ I'm raking in. The most fun build ever, only things I am thinking about now is where to spend the 30ex of currency I have at for the most impact to my setup.
Last edited by CharityCase on Dec 25, 2019, 4:50:29 PM
"
CharityCase wrote:

Not sure where to move from here next for largest increase in damage...I had been blasting through everything from sirus to uber elder with this build and I'm amazed and how much $ I'm raking in. The most fun build ever, only things I am thinking about now is where to spend the 30ex of currency I have at for the most impact to my setup.

Get wand with +1 to all skill gems and +1 to minion or physical spell gems,cause the +1 to all skills gems also afects your hatred and skitter wich is a bit of increase in dmg. And get a +2 chest instead of a +1. That's the only upgrades i can see now
"
CharityCase wrote:

Check out the ultra luxury section / POB for ideas.

1) The right wand can give +2 to herald level and will be your biggest damage upgrade
2) Helmet enchant can get you hatred/skitter/flesh and stone at same time
3) Bottled Faith for 10% more damage and massive healing range
4) Soul Ripper if you want to try deep delving
5) Shield can provide +1 level to herald of agony and energy shield on each block
6) Awaken vicious projectile and minion damage
"
CutieSabba wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Just did sirus awakening 8,tbh one of the best builds i've played so far, super tanky he does 0 dmg to me. Dont have an enligthen 3 or 4 for skitter botts still using flesh and stone and using skellies instead of spectres for boss feels alot smoother i would advise switching them for this boss cause your spectres can die and then you lose the onslaught buff,but overall insane build and guide thanks.

Kill vid - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525921063

Incredible deathless Awakener level 8 kill! Added to opening post so readers can go to your Twitch channel! May I download and post this on Youtube and add to the opening post? Link to your Twitch channel of course.

I only play standard because of RL commitments, in-league videos are so much better to show case build strength. Too many people question you if you play standard.

Also what links did you use for skeletons? I see you are using them to buff crawler which is a great idea for this fight! I see you are using feeding frenzy, the last slot doesn't really matter I guess.

You have some really OP items like bottled faith and +2 wand, but others can easily match your damage if they go from empower 2 to empower 3 and get enough mana reduction to enable skitter bot.

Yes of course no problem you can do that.

Im playing currently on metamorph league.

For skellies im using Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield boss just afk hitting them and we can afk all fight just spaming ball of lighting and skellies now and then. Yah im mostly using them for the onslaught buff cause spectres are not that great in this particular fight.

Yah the +2 wand gives me a big increase in damage even so i dont even have a empower 3 or 4 so yah alot of dmg still is yet to come.

Thanks a lot for the videos!

If anyone is into delving and have completed version of the build, would love to see someone climb the metamorph solo delve ladder and record some deep Aul videos!

I don't expect this build to compete with raider glass cannon's, but I hope with Juggernaut fortify/unshattered will nerf it will prove to be a contender as a "normal" build into the 1500's.

Deep delve will require a soul ripper to abuse vaal molten shield non-stop, and some tweaks for the tougher nodes. I know it is quite boring but hey, the league is long and hopefully someone is bored enough to take on the challenge :)
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 25, 2019, 5:18:29 PM
"
brawndo89 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Here's my leveling setup, available around 16 or so.

Use Smite/Zombies until you can equip Quill Rain/HoAg.

What is your set up for virulence stacks? Rain of arrows? What supports? Anyone have tips?

Rain of Arrows with Poison supports. Can add LGOH and a Curse on Hit eventually.
livejamie
Is there a trick to crafting the wand? Can +1 Minion gems be alt spammed? I don't see it on poedb.

Does it have to be a certain ilvl?
livejamie
Just read through the last 7 pages for the above about the Wand.

Alt spammed a wand for a bit and never saw the +1 to all minions. Very rare?
As I can't put skitterbots and I don't have the watcher's eye I have some slots available. So I'm using carrion golem and tempest shield. The block chance go through the roof with it. (and it looks super cool)
"
vantro wrote:
Just read through the last 7 pages for the above about the Wand.

Alt spammed a wand for a bit and never saw the +1 to all minions. Very rare?

Yes. It is cheaper to buy one with a open prefix like this https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/wvBZXzmib

Remember to not have add cold anywhere or the elemental equilibrium will be bad.

EDIT: IT IS A SUFFIX
Last edited by xikorita on Dec 26, 2019, 6:28:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info