[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
xikorita wrote:
"
vantro wrote:
Just read through the last 7 pages for the above about the Wand.

Alt spammed a wand for a bit and never saw the +1 to all minions. Very rare?

Yes. It is cheaper to buy one with a open prefix like this https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/wvBZXzmib

Remember to not have add cold anywhere or the elemental equilibrium will be bad.

Trigger socketed spells when you use a skill is a suffix.
"
"
xikorita wrote:
"
vantro wrote:

Yes. It is cheaper to buy one with a open prefix like this https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/wvBZXzmib

Remember to not have add cold anywhere or the elemental equilibrium will be bad.

Trigger socketed spells when you use a skill is a suffix.

Yeah wands with minion damage, minion skill and an open suffix start at 2ex https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/3qvl8BZt5

That's why I was asking.
livejamie
"
vantro wrote:

I've gone back to page 47 and don't see any discussion about what I asked for.
livejamie
So all day yesterday i had 4 spectres... but today i'm only able to summon 3... my Raise spectre gem is lvl 25 and i have the passive noteable that gives +1... anyone know why i cant summon the 4th one?

edit: the tooltip even says "Maximum 4 spectres raised" yet im only able to have 3 at a time.
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
Last edited by Metzu on Dec 26, 2019, 4:01:49 AM
Hey guys, I've been comparing POB's and my DPS seems completely off. I do decent damage but its FAR less than the OP's POB. Granted I don't have the best gear and such. Here is my gear. Don't have much currency left, but please let me know if there's anything that stands out!

Last edited by Tathios on Dec 26, 2019, 4:23:58 AM
So do we use 3G2R1B chest instead of 2G3R1B one?

I've read the guide and it recommends Maim but talks about Vicious Projectiles.

I guess now that we have Awakened Vicious Projectiles, that is superior, isn't it?
"
livejamie wrote:
"
vantro wrote:

I've gone back to page 47 and don't see any discussion about what I asked for.

+1 minion gems has a very low ilvl requirement, same as all the other +1 gem mods on wands, either 50 or 60, cant check right now. But it is very rare, I used 1900 alts and got it once. Sold that one and sniped my current one for like 150c a week ago.

Also, when in doubt, just get an ilvl 86 one, its not like they are expensive at 8-10c and some of the mods we would want, do have tiers unlocked at ilvl 85 or 86 I think.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 26, 2019, 6:07:51 AM

How much is this worth?
"
uit wrote:
So do we use 3G2R1B chest instead of 2G3R1B one?

I've read the guide and it recommends Maim but talks about Vicious Projectiles.

I guess now that we have Awakened Vicious Projectiles, that is superior, isn't it?

The problem is higher mana reservation cost means you will spend a lot more currencies to be able to do double/triple aura.

So yes it is the better choice for ultra luxury build, awakened vicious projectile is a big damage increase over maim, but that extra 5% mana reservation cost is going to require you to make up else where.

How do you deal with Stun/Freeze/Ignite/Shock with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info