[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

In the ultra luxury version of the build with the crafted shield we lose one spectre, right?
"
elda7 wrote:
In the ultra luxury version of the build with the crafted shield we lose one spectre, right?

Oops, great catch, will need to change meat shield into empower most likely. Or stick to Whaka.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 26, 2019, 9:55:13 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
Yeah wands with minion damage, minion skill and an open suffix start at 2ex https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/3qvl8BZt5

That's why I was asking.

The crawler gets 540% "increased" damage from virulence stacks, which makes picking up "increased" mods not super high priority. A 50% minion damage roll on a wand is only about a 6% dps gain (varies a bit by your individual setup of course).

Obviously you'd rather have it than not, but I'd take a mana roll over a minion damage roll. I bought this wand for 20 chaos:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
uit wrote:
So do we use 3G2R1B chest instead of 2G3R1B one?

I've read the guide and it recommends Maim but talks about Vicious Projectiles.

I guess now that we have Awakened Vicious Projectiles, that is superior, isn't it?

The problem is higher mana reservation cost means you will spend a lot more currencies to be able to do double/triple aura.

So yes it is the better choice for ultra luxury build, awakened vicious projectile is a big damage increase over maim, but that extra 5% mana reservation cost is going to require you to make up else where.

i was asking the same....

so i tryed to find something with white color for my chest...) to level up

IGN:Sirdec
Hi,

aflter playing like 4 different builds, this build is my favorite for this league.

You can facetank sirus 8 without any issues when you optimize a little bit your gear. I use Cyclopean Coil and Cannot be Frozen craft to be Ailment immune and map with Abberath minor against burning ground. For bosses I use Tukohama. Major is Brineking for anti Stunlock.

I pathed away from Mind Drinker and went to Charisma in the Tree for more reservations.

I am trying to get a Helmet Agony enchant so I can start running Discipline for 18 - 19k ES (dropping VMS). Also a few more levels to Anoint another node instead of Death Attunement.

Video of Sirus 8 Kill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRautLooZ5M&feature=youtu.be
Bought for 3ex, I hope it was worth it.
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
"
angry_kiwi wrote:

are you going to gamble an annul to open a suffix for trigger?
"
"
angry_kiwi wrote:

are you going to gamble an annul to open a suffix for trigger?

Or crafting bench. 5ex is still cheaper than buying ready-made
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
"
angry_kiwi wrote:
Or crafting bench. 5ex is still cheaper than buying ready-made

You mean annul (hopefully suffix) + lock prefixes + scour -> multimod + trigger + minion attack speed? It is full on mods so any craft has to start from gambling an annul.

That would be 4 ex additional (7 ex total since you paid 3) to gain 15% minion attack speed, which is approximately 4% actual DPS improvement over just crafting the trigger if the annul hits (4.1% using the level 94 PoB from the OP).

If this is your end-game wand that's probably worthwhile, but if you think you might upgrade to a better wand down the road, I'd consider saving the 4 ex. In any case no reason to make up your mind until you've annulled successfully. And then can always craft trigger, then go back and lock+scour later if you feel like it.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Dec 26, 2019, 2:33:57 PM
i have a question.. how do i get more than 2 spectres?? ive looked in the whole guide and cant find how u get more than 2 spectres

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info