[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi,

Thanks for the guide.

No stun immunities ? How are you dealing with it ? (You don't pick bastion of hope on your 94's pob)

Ty
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Just did sirus awakening 8,tbh one of the best builds i've played so far, super tanky he does 0 dmg to me. Dont have an enligthen 3 or 4 for skitter botts still using flesh and stone and using skellies instead of spectres for boss feels alot smoother i would advise switching them for this boss cause your spectres can die and then you lose the onslaught buff,but overall insane build and guide thanks.

Kill vid - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525921063

Incredible deathless Awakener level 8 kill! Added to opening post so readers can go to your Twitch channel! May I download and post this on Youtube and add to the opening post? Link to your Twitch channel of course.

I only play standard because of RL commitments, in-league videos are so much better to show case build strength. Too many people question you if you play standard.

Also what links did you use for skeletons? I see you are using them to buff crawler which is a great idea for this fight! I see you are using feeding frenzy, the last slot doesn't really matter I guess.

You have some really OP items like bottled faith and +2 wand, but others can easily match your damage if they go from empower 2 to empower 3 and get enough mana reduction to enable skitter bot.

Gonna try and get shaper and elder set and also the awakener exiles ill link them here when im done so you have more videos of build and feel free to upload them to youtube too
For annointment, Warrior's Blood is a surprisingly good option. It's the notable at Marauder start that gives 1.8% regen and 20 str. On the lvl 94 PoB, while Utmost Might gives 640 ES, Warrior's Blood gives 185 ES and 318 ES/s. If you feel like one shots are not a problem but would like more sustain, give it a try. It is also cheap: black - teal - teal is about 8c total.

As a budget option, I got a 3R3G Skin (recommended gems with both Maim and Vicious Projectiles) for 30c. I do loose a lot of damage without Minion Damage Support. On the other hand, the lower mana multipliers mean that I can run Hatred without a Circle of Nostalgia nor Enlighten.
Got stunlocked a few times
Just found this build and gonna try it out, why dont you take Aligned Spirits? Its both max mana, and minion damage.
Last edited by Karp_490 on Dec 25, 2019, 7:10:44 AM
Shaper Kill - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526089280

Elder Kill - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526089973

Uber Elder Kill - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526090692
im having a hard time leveling this build due to the lack of damage nodes in the lvl 68 tree. how is everyone leveling? i ended picking up a couple or poets pens to hold me over till 68
idk how people complaining about lvling, I wasn't trying to do this build as my league starter (was want to take something safer, faster without expensive gear to farm up for everything)
my leveling was hella smooth with actual rain of arrows + thief's torment combination, it is unbeatable on acts pretty much, you're staying afk and sustaining life and mana easily. also RoA was just for virulence stacking ofc, I wasn't using Golden rule on acts, but still everything went just fine. As soon as you can use your HoA, you can socket gems into chest with +1 gems (which you've probably bought before even lvling) and you'll be just fine.

p.s. I'm talking about SC, ofc I was dying sometimes on lvling because of low hp node count on tree, still smooth, if you would lvl this on HC, then better to take more hp nodes and then respec at lvl 68 or so
Nobody can help us with stun ? Im forced to use Brine King when guide take Lunaris. How you guys are not stun locked ?
Can someone look at my character COTAMBIEDAKI and tell me what should I upgrade next? I have about 9-10ex to spend. I was thinking about buying empower level 4 or enlighten level 4. Will empower will give me more damage or access to skitterbots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info