[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Cormus wrote:
Nobody can help us with stun ? Im forced to use Brine King when guide take Lunaris. How you guys are not stun locked ?

You've spec'd time of need. Time of need is a good node for some of the big boss fights that don't give you the flask sustain to spam flasks. For general mapping/delving where you can flask as much as you want bastion of hope will give you stun immunity (mostly) and more mitigation too.

"
PezeMovsky wrote:
Can someone look at my character COTAMBIEDAKI and tell me what should I upgrade next? I have about 9-10ex to spend. I was thinking about buying empower level 4 or enlighten level 4. Will empower will give me more damage or access to skitterbots?

Skitterbots was nerfed to a 15% shock this league. Going from gem level 26 to gem level 27 on skitterbots (from 3 to 4 empower) is ~11% more damage.

Now strictly speaking shock is not a "more" damage multiplier, it is an increased damage taken on the enemy. But since we don't have any other increased damage taken mods we're apply to enemies, the fact that it is additive with those doesn't matter, and it is functionally "15% more damage."

That said, if you're losing flesh and stone to gain skitterbots, that's certainly harming your defense. The chill from skitterbots is nice, but not as nice as the blind aura. For a ~4% damage difference I'd easily choose to keep the flesh and stone.
Friends - a few questions
1. In theory - if we want to run ALL 3 auras - where to insert the gem? There are no free slots)
2. What base to choose for Lethal Pride?
Last edited by stick111 on Dec 25, 2019, 12:29:14 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
Friends - a few questions
1. In theory - if we want to run ALL 3 auras - where to insert the gem? There are no free slots)
2. What base to choose for Lethal Pride?

1) Increased duration you can remove if you are lucky enough to have helmet enchant and be able to run all three auras (hatred, skitter and flesh and stone)

2) I updated the guide, it is the Kiloava variant.
"
hitmantb wrote:

1) Increased duration you can remove if you are lucky enough to have helmet enchant and be able to run all three auras (hatred, skitter and flesh and stone)

2) I updated the guide, it is the Kiloava variant.

Thanks!
Do I understand correctly that we can walk ANY mods card? Or is there still UNWANTED?
Last edited by stick111 on Dec 25, 2019, 1:28:25 PM
Another Sirus 8 kill - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526196212
12/25 Update:

Updated ultra luxury section and POB.

An expensive rare belt with +12% attributes and 40+ strength, plus some extra mana and resistance will give you another extra 800 energy shield. The challenge about this belt is you also need way more resistance on your one ring slot to cap resistance, so you will likely need to buy a much more expensive ring as well.

Awakened Minion Damage and Awakened Vicious Projectiles.

Corrupted Skin of the Loyal with 2 levels of socketed gems instead of 1, it is 25% MORE damage overall, it is that big of an upgrade. But it is hard to find. This is how you get to more than 3 million single target Shaper damage, and 4 million when mapping/delving.

Bottled Faith will give you a much bigger area of effect for consecrated ground healing, and another 10% MORE damage. It is the new head hunter for every build.

Soul Ripper will allow you to abuse Vaal Molten Shell for deep delving. Non-stop Vaal Molten Shell is what you need to survive past delve 1000.

Helmet Enchant with Herald of Agony reservation reduction will free up passive points needed for mana reservation reduction, or even enable a third aura like Flesh and Stone's OP sand stance. It is very hard to buy this enchant so you will most likely need to run Uber Lab yourself. Even something like hatred mana reservation reduction will allow you to save valuable passive points.

+1 socketed gem level on shaper's touch so you get the equivalent of enlighten 5. This is needed if you use awakened vicious projectile over maim (a big damage increase) AND want to have all three auras up.

+1 to minion skill AND +1 to chaos skill wand, yes these do exist and it will give your agony crawler two extra levels instead of one.

+1 to chaos spell gem level shield with 5% energy shield restored on every block. Another level for your crawler! The recovery is not as good as Whaka for boss fights and you lose 1000 energy shield. Because the ultra luxury version of our build uses all three auras, durability is rarely an issue so we will take this shield for more damage.

The Result

Ultra Luxury POB: https://pastebin.com/zFHbqBCm

4 million damage (5 million when mapping/delving thanks to Poacher's Mark giving consistent frenzy charges in these situations, please notice POB currently can not track Skitter Bot shock accurately, just add 18% MORE), being able to use Hatred, Flesh and Stone, and Skitter Bot at same time!
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 25, 2019, 1:46:00 PM
Here's my leveling setup, available around 16 or so.

Use Smite/Zombies until you can equip Quill Rain/HoAg.

livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Dec 25, 2019, 2:23:11 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
please notice POB currently can not track Skitter Bot shock accurately, just add 18% MORE), being able to use Hatred, Flesh and Stone, and Skitter Bot at same time!

Consider using localidentity's path of building fork, among other improvements, it includes a custom shock calculation where you choose the amount of shock applied.

Openarl hasn't been doing any real updates to PoB for a long time. He imports the new passive and skill data every league when it becomes available, but he hasn't been adding new features, and it is really starting to show.
"
livejamie wrote:
Here's my leveling setup, available around 16 or so.

Use Smite/Zombies until you can equip Quill Rain/HoAg.

What is your set up for virulence stacks? Rain of arrows? What supports? Anyone have tips?
I'm actually considering using this build

I've a question, it is easy to get all 3 auras ? If we can't, which one to take out ?

Last edited by Lalatina_Sama on Dec 25, 2019, 3:56:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info