[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Well its this build has been a first for me I ended up selling most of my first twos characters gear to afford this one but im sitting at 17.3k at lvl 89 Pretty much have destroyed every boss up to Sirus including t16 metamorphs and Uber elder I Almost have the sirus fight down pat Thanks for Making such an Awesome Guide!

Spoiler

Ps if anyone has any Flayer Specters they wouldn't mind letting me yoinking PM me Please
Hello. Thank you for helping me so much during my starting time
And through out to my nineties. I do content fairly good now. Can’t complain much.
Just wondering what I can improve on next. Maybe corrupts / max level gems and getting empower/enlighten to 3 or 4 and switching to skitter bots. Currently I can’t switch. My resists are max and chaos is pretty high as well. I’m at roughly 12800 ES.

Also my Ingame name is on my character section. I have the Dwelve specters that everyone wants ( helped a bunch Already get them too)
Almost 21k ES on my standard char, practically going AFK on level 8 Sirus fight, none of his nukes can even really dent me. Still experimenting with gear, currently using Vaal regalia with ~900 ES (need Vorici bench that thing is impossible to color right lol) and tried several different rings and weapons. Love this build, ty for the guide!
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Hey there!

Currently cant afford the recommended socket colour setup, would it be better to run a 3R1G2B or 2R2G2B? Trying to work out whether maim or pierce is better. Just worried that without pierce mapping could be slow.

Currently running deathmark as my second blue, not sure how bad that will be mana-wise in the long run though

Cheers for the build!
any skill tree leveling breakdown?
For everyone trying to level, I would recommend grabbing holy flame totem and for passives I would grab the second totem drop I’m not sure what it’s called, but leveling with two holy flames or more will be the ideal easy way. Otherwise level with holy flame to 18 then switch to Herald of Agony - Pierce - minion damage. Whatever else. Lightning ball - Lesser poison - Lesser projectiles. Switch to greater multiple projectiles when you can. I would run zombies / Spectres as well. Just more tank and help. I used Hatred / Agony all the way nothing else. At 68 you can switch to what you need.
Bosses might be a pain.. if you can’t get it, ask in global chat or add me - PowerMorphing. I have had a lot of help here never ever playing this kind of build ever and I can help you as I been helped!

Goodluck and if I’m not online message me here! In the in game Messaging system I’ll respond ASAP
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Just did sirus awakening 8,tbh one of the best builds i've played so far, super tanky he does 0 dmg to me. Dont have an enligthen 3 or 4 for skitter botts still using flesh and stone and using skellies instead of spectres for boss feels alot smoother i would advise switching them for this boss cause your spectres can die and then you lose the onslaught buff,but overall insane build and guide thanks.

Kill vid - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525921063

Incredible deathless Awakener level 8 kill! Added to opening post so readers can go to your Twitch channel! May I download and post this on Youtube and add to the opening post? Link to your Twitch channel of course.

I only play standard because of RL commitments, in-league videos are so much better to show case build strength. Too many people question you if you play standard.

Also what links did you use for skeletons? I see you are using them to buff crawler which is a great idea for this fight! I see you are using feeding frenzy, the last slot doesn't really matter I guess.

You have some really OP items like bottled faith and +2 wand, but others can easily match your damage if they go from empower 2 to empower 3 and get enough mana reduction to enable skitter bot.

Yes of course no problem you can do that.

Im playing currently on metamorph league.

For skellies im using Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield boss just afk hitting them and we can afk all fight just spaming ball of lighting and skellies now and then. Yah im mostly using them for the onslaught buff cause spectres are not that great in this particular fight.

Yah the +2 wand gives me a big increase in damage even so i dont even have a empower 3 or 4 so yah alot of dmg still is yet to come.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Just did sirus awakening 8,tbh one of the best builds i've played so far, super tanky he does 0 dmg to me. Dont have an enligthen 3 or 4 for skitter botts still using flesh and stone and using skellies instead of spectres for boss feels alot smoother i would advise switching them for this boss cause your spectres can die and then you lose the onslaught buff,but overall insane build and guide thanks.

Kill vid - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525921063

Very smooth. What did you link your skellies to? Are those mana flasks the one where it doesn't end?

Im using Meat Shield and Feeding Frenzy on skellies.
And yes the mana flask are ones that dont end,im using them cause they only spent 4 charges each time i use them and they have like 50 charges total or something and in each one of them i have ignite, freeze and shook removal cause thats the only way i can die this fight is if boss hits me with beam and shooks and freezes me or ignites.
how to cause four ghosts?
Hi,
Thank for the build. I am gonna respect a templar to play it. It looks really fun.

I have about 90 chaos to get me started. What are the most critical items I should buy first, considering that the league prices are still relatively low (i.e. items who will see their price soar in the next week) ?
I already have a shaper's touch.

Memory vault is still higher than an exa, skin of the loyal is also more than 1.5--2 exa (I think the price will go down).

Thanks for your help !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info