[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I started the league with fireball ignite elementalist. I loved it but on some tougher metamorphs and awakener the golems just died too much, so I decided to re-roll mana guardian.

I went into it with ~8 ex to spend (didn't want to liquidate my other guy, still really like it), and here's what 8 ex gets on the current market:

Spoiler

12.8k ES at level 83. Was 9k at 68.

The 1-property circle of nostalgia was half the price of a level 3 failed corrupted enlighten, so I did it instead. It enable me to run flesh and stone, which the enlighten wouldn't have, also.

I do not think cold iron point is worthwhile. The wand above cost me 20 chaos, enables 4th spectre, gives a bunch of mana, enables EE, and of course has the QOL of the trigger.

Even on pure damage a cheap wand like that isn't any worse than cold iron, because cold iron disables EE.

The 21/23 spectre wasn't part of the 8 ex budget, I hit that in temple just now. Prior to that I had 3 spectres, and I was using the summon holy relic to get an extra minion (which has naturally defensive AI with no links).

It is already doing T16 maps alright. Much slower than my fireball ignite, which I expected of course, but more survivable, especially against some of the wilder metamorph combinations.

The timeless jewel is probably the next upgrade at about 3 ex. At that point I will probably change my anointment to deflection. After that upgrades get really expensive. Clarity watcher's eyes are at 30 ex right now.
I've got this wand but doesn't have trigger.

What's the optimal gem setup without trigger?
Last edited by uit on Dec 24, 2019, 3:52:56 PM
Great guide, thanks for putting it together.

I still need to buy all of the gear. A lot of the prices are quickly changing, so not sure what I'll buy first.

A note for people leveling to 68.
Cybil's Paw is great with Ball Lightning it keeps your health maxed off even in packs. Just be careful of one shots mobs/bosses if you have a low heath pool (best to just pick them up and respec later).

An alternative is Ngamahu's Sign, but you'll need to link a combustion gem to it.

Just did sirus awakening 8,tbh one of the best builds i've played so far, super tanky he does 0 dmg to me. Dont have an enligthen 3 or 4 for skitter botts still using flesh and stone and using skellies instead of spectres for boss feels alot smoother i would advise switching them for this boss cause your spectres can die and then you lose the onslaught buff,but overall insane build and guide thanks.

Kill vid - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525921063
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Just did sirus awakening 8,tbh one of the best builds i've played so far, super tanky he does 0 dmg to me. Dont have an enligthen 3 or 4 for skitter botts still using flesh and stone and using skellies instead of spectres for boss feels alot smoother i would advise switching them for this boss cause your spectres can die and then you lose the onslaught buff,but overall insane build and guide thanks.

Incredible deathless Awakener level 8 kill! Added to opening post so readers can go to your Twitch channel! May I download and post this on Youtube and add to the opening post? Link to your Twitch channel of course.

I only play standard because of RL commitments, in-league videos are so much better to show case build strength. Too many people question you if you play standard.

Also what links did you use for skeletons? I see you are using them to buff crawler which is a great idea for this fight! I see you are using feeding frenzy, the last slot doesn't really matter I guess.

You have some really OP items like bottled faith and +2 wand, but others can easily match your damage if they go from empower 2 to empower 3 and get enough mana reduction to enable skitter bot.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 10:26:16 PM
"
CutieSabba wrote:

Very smooth. What did you link your skellies to? Are those mana flasks the one where it doesn't end?
this one ?

or this one?
(gems will be 21 later)
Last edited by Anshiva on Dec 24, 2019, 7:47:24 PM
"
Anshiva wrote:
this one ?

or this one?
(gems will be 21 later never mind them)

Second one and it is not even close lol.

Listed as an ultra luxury item for a reason :)
How do I get it?
" trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill "
do I have to be identifying items in Jun?

After I get him, is he prefix or suffix?
Last edited by Jones27 on Dec 24, 2019, 7:49:35 PM
Allright, i thought 2nd is good but wanted to ask (%44 seemed good number but i don't understand dmg calculation)
Last edited by Anshiva on Dec 24, 2019, 7:48:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info