[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
hitmantb
First of all, thank's for the build. Could you give us a pob link with cyclone setup with poison and faster attack gloves?
Guys, I need help correcting my character. I'm practically unable to kill any boss and as if my attacks fail. It seems to me that the agony crawler attacks are not working.

I'm at level 77 and got the gravepact node and didn't notice any difference in accuracy.
"
zelfon wrote:
Guys, I need help correcting my character. I'm practically unable to kill any boss and as if my attacks fail. It seems to me that the agony crawler attacks are not working.

I'm at level 77 and got the gravepact node and didn't notice any difference in accuracy.

1)Use poison instead of lesser poison as you already have circle of nostalgia, this will take your poison chance from 60% to 80%.

2) use golden rule if you are not already using it.

3) Herald of Agony to 20 is 20% more damage.

4) Empower 1 does nothing, you are basically using a 5 link. You need empower 2 or you can swap in something like added fire damage.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 8:43:00 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
zelfon wrote:

1)Use poison instead of lesser poison as you already have circle of nostalgia, this will take your poison chance from 60% to 80%.

2) use golden rule if you are not already using it.

3) Herald of Agony to 20 is 20% more damage.

4) Empower 1 does nothing, you are basically using a 5 link. You need empower 2 or you can swap in something like added fire damage.

I was not using golden rule (needed a slot), replace lesser poison with poison. Empower I'm still leveling.

These changes you indicated greatly improved the character, I'm able to kill bosses now. Thanks.
Can someone share me with your delve spectre please I need ur IGN.
"
Anshiva wrote:
Allright, i thought 2nd is good but wanted to ask (%44 seemed good number but i don't understand dmg calculation)

That stat increases YOUR damage. The agony crawler is a minion, so to buff its damage the text would need to read "Minions deal #% increased Damage" instead.

There's not a ton of ways to scale minions:
*Effects that use the word minion (or name the specific minion type)
*Effects that use the word ally
*Effects that buff the gem, such as support gems or "socketed gems" or "all gems" language on items (language that would normally apply to you, like "increased damage" will apply to the minion in this case)
*Debuffs on enemies
does the ball lightning need to do physical damage or something ? tried at 31 , ball lightning, poison, flame dash, faster casting linked.....

not getting virulence stacks.

tested with rain of arrows and cyclone get stacks instantly.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, first real try at a herald of agony build

Thanks
"
Dougie222 wrote:
does the ball lightning need to do physical damage or something ? tried at 31 , ball lightning, poison, flame dash, faster casting linked.....

not getting virulence stacks.

tested with rain of arrows and cyclone get stacks instantly.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, first real try at a herald of agony build

Thanks

Needs to do a bit of chaos damage. Link Lesser Poison Support until you get Circle of Nostalgia.
Last edited by 4qs on Dec 24, 2019, 11:27:39 PM
Thank You!
"
Jones27 wrote:
How do I get it?
" trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill "
do I have to be identifying items in Jun?

After I get him, is he prefix or suffix?

Yes, you need to unveil weapons. It is a suffix, costs 3 chaos to craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info