[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
hitmantb wrote:

I think on wide open areas, it is not possible to beat Herald of Agony full screen pierce backed with frenzy charges. However on maps with walls things become a lot closer.

I think you are supposed cast skeletons as often as ball of lightning. Typically I charge into the packs with my spectre tanks to absorb some initial hits and pop skeletons right in the middle of the packs. Then I run into another pack and convocation everything on top of it.

Melee Splash is a must, just replace ruthless with it.

In general any minion build where we don't care about minion durability, this gear/template works extremely well. So don't be afraid to try things like Summon Raging Spriit, Herald of Purity (just change poison to culling strike) etc . . .

It is a marathon and sometimes you try things for fun even if it is not optimal.

That is a difference, yea. I like running open maps and thats where I tried them. And I did summon them as often as I use Ball Lightning, as I said, they die faster than I can resummon them in a Metamorph fight, without dealing any damage.

And I do understand doing things for fun. But its not much fun being unable to even do the content ;)
havent had time to read through the whole thread but would it not be possible to go runebinder+storm brand for better uptime on bosses?
Has anyone tried this build with soul strike and bow using RoA instead of ball lightning for poison and having the second 6 link go to buffed out spectres like frost sentinels for better clear speed? I love the HoA boss potential and tankiness but the clear speed is not optimal.
Thought on using reckless defense jewel also for another 8% block chance on spells + attacks? I just got the pride jewel and not sure if I should keep the reckless defense still or if we already have enough evasion and I should rather put a grand spectrum there instead.
Love the build so far. 12.5k es at like lvl 87, have only died to a super rippy t16 metamorph. I dropped VMS for shield charge though as moving with quicksilver/flame dash felt pretty bad to me.
Just had to kill a kind of rippy Aul at depth 380 or so. Had crit+crit multi+ele pen mods. Took a fair few attempts so here's my quick tips for this build to handle him. Keep in mind I killed him with pretty much everything stock standard the other 2 times I found him but those had ez mods. Also keep in mind 90% of it is just learning mechanics but these changes helped me quite a lot.

- Swap rainbowstride boots for cheap cannnot be frozen crafted boots with enough cold resist to make up for the all resist on rainbowstride at least.
- Slower projectiles again worked well for me but probably don't need to
- Freeze minor pantheon. Probably worth to go brine king for reduced chill pantheon too but not really needed and i havenn't bothered capturing that in a vessel yet
- Sapphire flask of heat + another heat flask. Super useful in general and especially during the laser section where getting hit by the little outside pods bullets mess you up real bad and if you are unlucky with time of need procs you can really struggle to live the full phase if it gets even a bit messy.

Another awakener down now level 6 with hoag. Super easy, 1 death only cause i lured vortex in the wrong spot trapping myself, could just log out but i tried to flamedash through. Almost worked lol.
"
ElJesse wrote:
Love the build so far. 12.5k es at like lvl 87, have only died to a super rippy t16 metamorph. I dropped VMS for shield charge though as moving with quicksilver/flame dash felt pretty bad to me.

Really? Quicksilver and a 20% quality Flame Dash are enough to make me too fast for my Crawler to keep up with killing things. Anyways, dropping the thing that makes you immortal for 18 seconds might not be best thing to do.

But whatever works best for you, I guess.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 22, 2019, 5:31:32 AM
Hey! I'm currently starting the Build and I was wondering what auras I should use during leveling and when I switch at 68. Since my money is currently limited I'm only going to buy a Astramentis, Memory Vault and a 4r 2g Skin.

Thanks in advance for and suggestion!
IGN: afkfredAAs
I am available for the delve spectres as well if anyone needs them. Just send me a tell on Sinnapastor ingame if I am online (Metamorph softcore).
Last edited by myshild on Dec 22, 2019, 6:12:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info