[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I'm confused.... im lvl 90 with this build and i still haven't figured out how i get the 4th spectre. can someone dumb it down and explain it for me?
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
"
Metzu wrote:
I'm confused.... im lvl 90 with this build and i still haven't figured out how i get the 4th spectre. can someone dumb it down and explain it for me?

Sure. So the requirement for 4 spectres is a level 25 gem now. We achieve this through a base level 21 gem which gets +3 from the shield its equipped in and +1 from the wand "+1 to all minion skill gems".

"
Multijuice wrote:
Is helm enchant a must have? There is none on the poe.trade

Nah getting a memory vault with a mana reserve enchant is a super luxury upgrade if not theoretical unless you are ready to spend a boatload whenever one pops up or more likely run uberlab hundreds of times yourself.

I've been balancing main link around always having maim and I only switch pierce or vicious projectiles, easy on the colouring too. With certain combos of mana reservation you could drop maim I guess and run all the auras you want but i don't mind maim that much anyway.
"
Metzu wrote:

u get one more spectre when the raise spectre gem is lvl 25

so u want the gem on 21 +3 from the shield +1 from the wand
"
Nekronihil wrote:
"
Metzu wrote:

u get one more spectre when the raise spectre gem is lvl 25

so u want the gem on 21 +3 from the shield +1 from the wand

ah okay thank you!
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
"
Metzu wrote:

To get 4 spectres : You need 25lvl of raise spectre gem to be able to summon 3 spectres from gem alone + 1 from passive tree.

- If u use wand with +1 to all minion you need : 21lvl spectre gem + 3lvls from shield + 1 lvl from wand.

- If u play dagger(like me) you need either 20/21 raise spectre gem + empower 2/3(empower 2 if u have 21lvl raise spectre and empower 3 if u have 20lvl) + 3 from shield. You wont be able to use meatshield support tho with this setup.
So what gem links are you running? The one on the POB with vicious projectiles and pierce (swapping that).
Or the one with maim instead of vicious projectiles

Because i got 38% reduced mana reservation on Agony. So i guess i could run vicious projectiles instead of main? Is that correct?
Last edited by Multijuice on Dec 22, 2019, 12:25:21 PM
Would Greater proj not be good for Ball Lightning or am I stupid? :P
"
Multijuice wrote:
So what gem links are you running? The one on the POB with vicious projectiles and pierce (swapping that).
Or the one with maim instead of vicious projectiles

Because i got 38% reduced mana reservation on Agony. So i guess i could run vicious projectiles instead of main? Is that correct?

I run hoag-empower-minion damage- damage on full life - maim - pierce/viscious (single target or clear)

@Haaaaaps yeah ppl are running either GMP or slower projectiles for easier stacking in situations where you can't easily cast a lot or don't have much time to build stacks. I prefer slower proj but GMP works too.

@everyone Hit molten shell buff effect enchannt on my memory vault lol, yay even more armour (works for vaal too)
Nice one - cause more armor is needed! :D

So when I lvl i go melee till 18 and then what? Just standard minion stuff?
I don't see a leveling tree anywhere :)
Please keep us updated on changes to the skeleton variant. I decided to run that because I like how skeletons feel when playing (I can't play top end speed builds because my internet and PoE don't like each other).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info