[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

If u need aul spectres in metamorph league, pm in game so I can desecrate them in my ho for you. Quite few people pmed me already but since post got burried i just refresh it so more people can get them.

My ign : Ram_ranch_guardian

"
Hakyu wrote:
I'm using the frenzy monkeys for now, trying to get into delve to get the tankier mobs.

I will try and see if the statues mobs are better, and will change my curse.

Would the awakened added chaos be better for our links instead of maim? it give +1 to gems and a huge amount of flat chaos, what are your thoughts on this gem?

Either the Act 4 statues or the 250 depth spectres are unable to die to anything normal in the game. Except of course the storms in the Awakener arena or the degen of very deep delves, but for the last one to kill them there has to be a ton of burst damage on top of the degen.

The delve guys are much better though, they have more movement speed and dont cause a fuckin earthquake with every step they take. God were they loud.

And max level Awakened Added Chaos is 17% less damage than Maim. Awakened Added Fire would even be tons better at only 5% less damage.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 21, 2019, 4:20:19 AM
I finally finished Sirius on my 3rd fight.

Really need to get a jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted. I had a fight where full ES went to 0 in about 200ms after being hit by the large beam and corrupted blood stacked.

Damage was fine, all minions died early and just used Agony to do the damage.

Corrupted the gloves 6 times and got this :)

Last edited by Markuchi on Dec 21, 2019, 6:25:35 AM
I am still struggle to understand how does having Feeding Frenzy + Meat Shield linked to our spectres in the offhand is going to buff our crawler as stated in the guide.

Also what will happen to the spectre AI?
"
I am still struggle to understand how does having Feeding Frenzy + Meat Shield linked to our spectres in the offhand is going to buff our crawler as stated in the guide.

Also what will happen to the spectre AI?

Not really sure what it is you don't understand, I mean, both skill gems tell you exactly what they do, but to put it simple:

Meatshield: The spectres taunt. The monsters attack them, and not you.

Feeding Frenzy: The spectres hit and your character gets the Feeding Frenzy buff, meaning your Crawler has it too.

No idea what you mean with your last question.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 21, 2019, 9:22:51 AM
2/2 for deathless Awakener fights with the Skeletons, this time on level 7.

His loot sucks balls btw...
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 21, 2019, 10:40:26 AM
Just had my first awakener fight on this build(2 previous failed on poison pathfinder barely scratched him so didnt learn mechanics) and i kiled him easily. It was only level 3 i believe so not that hard. Died 2 times due to lack of knowledge of mechanics. Ofc killed him with herald of agony, not skeletons. Last phase was little annoying but not as annoying as people said it is. Could be easily deathless if i watched some fights earlier.

I did it with crap gear. No shaper touch, 20lvl hoag, no 4 empower, no ring, no hatred, no legion jewel and only 12.5k es. So still missing tons of dmg and it felt really good already.

SS below :

https://imgur.com/a/BJdAPSO
Last edited by magnum555 on Dec 21, 2019, 10:44:05 AM
"
magnum555 wrote:
Just had my first awakener fight on this build(2 previous failed on poison pathfinder barely scratched him so didnt learn mechanics) and i kiled him easily. It was only level 3 i believe so not that hard. Died 2 times due to lack of knowledge of mechanics. Ofc killed him with herald of agony, not skeletons. Last phase was little annoying but not as annoying as people said it is. Could be easily deathless if i watched some fights earlier.

I did it with crap gear. No shaper touch, 20lvl hoag, no 4 empower, no ring, no hatred, no legion jewel and only 12.5k es. So still missing tons of dmg and it felt really good already.

SS below :

https://imgur.com/a/BJdAPSO

Yea, planning to do my next attempt without switching to Skellies. It was my first attempt that convinced me that the last phase sucked with HoAg. Want to see if it maybe was just lack of knowledge of mechanics. But I doubt it. Last phase with Skellies is so smooth and it takes like 20 seconds to switch to, so if HoAg is annoying at all I will keep switching for the fight, only upsides :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 21, 2019, 11:02:52 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:
12/20 Update:

In honor of Darkee's amazing SSFHC Awakener kill, feel free to try a skeleton variant of the build! The only item you need is a Skin of Loyal with different colors, and the tree is exactly the same, and it is cheaper as well as you do not need to get a Circle of Nostalgia.

So after consideration; would you say that Skeletons is about as good in terms of damage for clearing maps/delve?
"
Roulce wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
12/20 Update:

In honor of Darkee's amazing SSFHC Awakener kill, feel free to try a skeleton variant of the build! The only item you need is a Skin of Loyal with different colors, and the tree is exactly the same, and it is cheaper as well as you do not need to get a Circle of Nostalgia.

So after consideration; would you say that Skeletons is about as good in terms of damage for clearing maps/delve?

I found it pretty much impossible to map with Skelletons. They die faster than i can summon them in T16 maps, they usually don't even get a hit in. And forget ever killing a high tier Metamorph with Skelletons :D We just havent invested enough into minions to make them work I think.

But others have said they are ok for mapping, so maybe they run other content? Don't know.

So far I only used them to kill the Awakener. Not because they are stronger, they are just a better fit to the boss mechanics.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 21, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info