[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Roulce wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
12/20 Update:

In honor of Darkee's amazing SSFHC Awakener kill, feel free to try a skeleton variant of the build! The only item you need is a Skin of Loyal with different colors, and the tree is exactly the same, and it is cheaper as well as you do not need to get a Circle of Nostalgia.

So after consideration; would you say that Skeletons is about as good in terms of damage for clearing maps/delve?

I found it pretty much impossible to map with Skelletons. They die faster than i can summon them in T16 maps, they usually don't even get a hit in. And forget ever killing a high tier Metamorph with Skelletons :D We just havent invested enough into minions to make them work I think.

But others have said they are ok for mapping, so maybe they run other content? Don't know.

So far I only used them to kill the Awakener. Not because they are stronger, they are just a better fit to the boss mechanics.

I think on wide open areas, it is not possible to beat Herald of Agony full screen pierce backed with frenzy charges. However on maps with walls things become a lot closer.

I think you are supposed cast skeletons as often as ball of lightning. Typically I charge into the packs with my spectre tanks to absorb some initial hits and pop skeletons right in the middle of the packs. Then I run into another pack and convocation everything on top of it.

Melee Splash is a must, just replace ruthless with it.

In general any minion build where we don't care about minion durability, this gear/template works extremely well. So don't be afraid to try things like Summon Raging Spriit, Herald of Purity (just change poison to culling strike) etc . . .

It is a marathon and sometimes you try things for fun even if it is not optimal.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 21, 2019, 6:20:23 PM
Another idea for Sirus that I will try next time I spawn him (even though so busy delving) is to run ball lightning - faster casting - poison - slower projectiles and move flame dash wherever else you can (maybe where you had/have clarity if you don't need). In theory you should get a lot more virulence stacks in a shorter time during the last phase on the condition that your balls actually reach him, but I personally think based on my exp of killing him once it should be a viable strat and probably better than not using slower proj. Will see. Slower proj wasn't too great on Uber Elder because of the way the bosses tp'd and moved around but I believe Sirus offers enough chances to get close and dirty to pump in some quick virulence stacks.
I did Sirus with GMP, so aiming was not as critical.
"
I am still struggle to understand how does having Feeding Frenzy + Meat Shield linked to our spectres in the offhand is going to buff our crawler as stated in the guide.

Also what will happen to the spectre AI?

For AI, Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield will cancel each other, so the spectres will just behave as without either.
https://gyazo.com/42ab1a339d4b98b06a22e030940eef5d
Did sirus level 5 today, was a much easier fight at 9k vs 7k, only died twice to storm but I figured out the mechanic much better by last death and realized what was causing me to die. At 7k his attacks kill you in the last phase much easier. Didn't need skellys at all as I think the crawler does a good enough job as long as you aren't afraid of sticking to him and abusing the huge tank of hp we have :D.

Outcome of gloves...
Last edited by CharityCase on Dec 21, 2019, 6:33:24 PM
Hello Please look at my Powermorphing Character and explain to me what I am doing wrong? I can only have two Auras on - Not sure what else I need to do? Get a Enlughten 4 is way out of question / So please help? struggling on tier 4 maps

EDIT: I also don't understand how we/I Get ES back? As i am atttacking it slowly goes down ( or fast depending ) *(Especially against a Metamorph*) I am dead.
ANy Idea
Last edited by Stormzerker on Dec 21, 2019, 7:21:57 PM
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello Please look at my Powermorphing Character and explain to me what I am doing wrong? I can only have two Auras on - Not sure what else I need to do? Get a Enlughten 4 is way out of question / So please help? struggling on tier 4 maps

EDIT: I also don't understand how we/I Get ES back? As i am atttacking it slowly goes down ( or fast depending ) *(Especially against a Metamorph*) I am dead.
ANy Idea

1) You need empower 3 instead of maim if you are stuck with 2R/2G/2B, it is fine if you bought it because it is much cheaper. This will add 20% to your damage.

2) Buy/leveling Herald of Agony to 20 will add 50% MORE damage. Level 21 is highly recommended purchase, same with empower 4 but that can wait.

3) You need at least enlighten 3 in glove and the 1 extra point of mana reduction passive you are missing upper right corner of the tree. This will allow you to use Flesh & Stone. Sand stance will solve a lot of your durability issues. Enlighten 4 will allow you to use skitterbot with your current set up but that can wait.

4) If you can't afford shaper's touch, you can still get a much more suitable glove with intelligence and maximum mana.

5) Your resistances are FAR from capped so that hurts your durability as well.

6) Since your gear is lacking, it is FAR better to use Ball of Lightning than Cyclone. The auto cast spirit offering from cyclone until you get wand is nice, but not if you need to face check stuff with 6500 energy shield.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 21, 2019, 7:59:42 PM
Is this build viable for HC?
I can't seem to find any Memory Vault in the HC market for now.
@HitmanTB

Okay I did some editing and got my resists maxed. I have no currency. So I can't do much otherwise. WIll work on all the other gem/upgrades etc

Thanks. Lets hope this work out.. How do you guys regain ES though? If I lose ES it stays down till i run away and let it regen?
"
Stormzerker wrote:
@HitmanTB

Okay I did some editing and got my resists maxed. I have no currency. So I can't do much otherwise. WIll work on all the other gem/upgrades etc

Thanks. Lets hope this work out.. How do you guys regain ES though? If I lose ES it stays down till i run away and let it regen?

1) Time of Need and block to regenerate 5% energy shield is a lot of regeneration, and gets a LOT better later on when you have more gear

2) Molten shield is like a health potion for us, not really possible to die when it is up

3) Pop block/dodge flasks with consecrated ground is another source of healing
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 21, 2019, 9:44:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info