[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hey, is this build viable starting out in SSFHC? Or does it require too many uniques/items early on?
Got a question. Is this wand worth multi modding?

Unsure if I should save for a Lethal Pride or multi mod first (or maybe recraft the wand)
"
ctydota wrote:
Hey, is this build viable starting out in SSFHC? Or does it require too many uniques/items early on?

Don't play this build in SSF unless you are willing to go on a grand adventure for some items
Anyone got the delve spectres in HC league?
"
ctydota wrote:

Builds that require very specific uniques to work are horrible in ssf, it'll be almost impossible for you to get all of the uniques, ESPECIALLY the helmet and gloves which are both elder and shaper related items.

I would highly suggest not trying this build out in ssf.
Uber elder down. 13k es cold point dagger, no circle of nostalgia nor shapers touch or hatred aura on. 2 deaths due to super slow, feel like kaoms roots are better choice than rainbows for this fight. Would be deathless probably then.

He is much tankier now than he was before which makes fight longer and lot of shit spawns on the ground. Its way funnier fight than it was last league tho.
"
magnum555 wrote:
Uber elder down. 13k es cold point dagger, no circle of nostalgia nor shapers touch or hatred aura on. 2 deaths due to super slow, feel like kaoms roots are better choice than rainbows for this fight. Would be deathless probably then.

He is much tankier now than he was before which makes fight longer and lot of shit spawns on the ground. Its way funnier fight than it was last league tho.

I got my first deathless uber elder today with this build :D. For me Shaper and Uber Elder don't feel much tankier because my hoag just does so much dps now with empower 4 and such, it's insane. Good job though you'll be even happier once you get build to a more finished state.
Any Idea for alternative to get frenzy charges? I really dont like poacher mark
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.

Yea just bought ring with resercation/dmg and hatred/skitterbots/hoag. Now dmg should be insane. Not using shapers touch tho, sitting at 12.5k es and it seems plenty. Got ma gloves elder with mod supported by level 20 poison so i use gmp with it aswell. Help on fights like uber elder or even awakener when then tp like crazy so when you shot 5 ball lightning its more likely to build stacks for hoag.

Last edited by magnum555 on Dec 22, 2019, 11:59:05 AM
Is the helmet enchant a must have? There is none on the poe.trade.

I am abit unsure on what gem links i should use on my chest. I got the nostalgia with 38% reduced mana. Can i then take out Maim on the chest? Or is that ONLY with the helm enchat :) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info