[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, anyone has tried crafting +1 to level of all physical/chaos spell skill gem and recover 5% of energy shield when you block? I am still trying but not sure about correct combination of fossils. Also not sure if it's better to use Shaper or Crusader influence :/

I haven't tried, just calculated using craftofexile.
To craft a shield with:
a) +1 to Level of all Chaos/Physical Spell Skill Gems
b) Suffix "Recover (3-5)% of Energy Shield when you Block"

The cheapest combination of fossils is abberant+dense. You need on average 284 tries that cost ~3700c in case of using shaper influence. Crusader influence is even worse, much worse.
Anyway 20ex+ are too much... Seems like fossils are not the best way to craft such shields.

Well, the other way of doing it would be to grab a shaper shield and alt spam it until you got the +1phys. Then buy a crusader shield and alt spam that until you got the ES on block. Then use an awakener orb to transfer the mods across. NOPE - See Edit at bottom

I used this technique last league on a different toon to make a hunter/elder belt hybrid.

Ofc, it's not the cheapest way of doing it, but it should be pretty reliable and awakener's orbs are about 3ex as opposed to the insanely stupid overinflated prices that people are charging for these shields. Personally, there's no way in hell I'd pay 16ex for a rare shield out of principle. It's just sheer greed on the sellers side, and I'd rather take the deaths any day. Imho, those shields should only be about 3-5ex at the very most. The economy this league though, and leagues going forward is going to get more and more screwed. There's just way too much illegal crap going on in the game that GGG aren't doing anything about, and that flood of currency & the resulting inflation is killing the game as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT As was pointed out to me, this actually won't work because I keep forgetting that +1 to gems ISN'T an influenced mod. So forget that. I guess the only modified version of this would be to either:
a) Roll +1 to phys on any non-crusader influenced item, then get super lucky with a Regal and also get one of the influenced prefixes as well, then craft "prefixes cannot be changed", then awaken mix it with a crusader ES on block. Seems harder and probably more expensive than fossil crafting.

Ofc, another alternative to fossil crafting is still the good old fashioned alt spam on either a Shaper or Crusader Titanium shield base... It's cheaper to attempt than fossil crafting, and just as subject to the Path of RNG rules (isn't everything in this game now though?).

However, I still think that the prices currently being charged for these shields is total bunk... but that's my personal opinion. Obviously there must be some people daft enough to pay that much otherwise they would be continually listed at that level.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last edited by Maelstromicus on May 4, 2020, 9:32:13 AM
selling full setup, 9.3 es, more damage, chek profile
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
Hi,
Thanks for the build. Trying to make this, but i have an issue.

It says my Agony still have 3% reduced and not 0.

https://pastebin.com/X2VCDr7F

So when i activate my skitterbots, discipline, hatred and Agony, im at 0% exactly, so no mana at all to use my skills.

Can someone take a look, and inform me what im doing wrong.

Regards
"
hartung90 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the build. Trying to make this, but i have an issue.

It says my Agony still have 3% reduced and not 0.

https://pastebin.com/X2VCDr7F

So when i activate my skitterbots, discipline, hatred and Agony, im at 0% exactly, so no mana at all to use my skills.

Can someone take a look, and inform me what im doing wrong.

Regards

Hm try with enlighten 3 and another 4% mana reserve on tree, if you don't want to use 2 circle of nostalgias.
@hartung90

1.easiest way to get the missing 1 or 2% mana is make/get your circle of nostalgia ring to 46/47/48% reduced instead of 45% you have actually
or
2. get the 4% "reduced mana reserved" skill point under Chaos Inoculation

have fun

Ice-Fire
Hello folks !

I have a few more questions to ask about that build.

Unfortunately, due to technical issues with my account (no characters shown), i can't link you a pastebin currently.

I'm following Kyuhlee cluster build.

1st question : How do you get your 4rth spectre ?

I currently have 3 with death attunement allocated,but watching at the skill tree and items, i wonder how to get the 4th. Might it be related to the fat that my Empower support is only level 2 ?

2nd question : How to sustain the 3 auras (determination+hatred+discipline) at the same time

I use 2 Circles of Nostalgia.

Though i have Sovereignity and "Determination has 15% reduced mana reservation" on my helmet, i'm not able to activate the 3 auras at the same time. Is it due to the fact that my Enlighten support is only level 2 ?

Thank you.
Last edited by DirtySplotch on May 4, 2020, 7:41:30 AM
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, anyone has tried crafting +1 to level of all physical/chaos spell skill gem and recover 5% of energy shield when you block? I am still trying but not sure about correct combination of fossils. Also not sure if it's better to use Shaper or Crusader influence :/

I haven't tried, just calculated using craftofexile.
To craft a shield with:
a) +1 to Level of all Chaos/Physical Spell Skill Gems
b) Suffix "Recover (3-5)% of Energy Shield when you Block"

The cheapest combination of fossils is abberant+dense. You need on average 284 tries that cost ~3700c in case of using shaper influence. Crusader influence is even worse, much worse.
Anyway 20ex+ are too much... Seems like fossils are not the best way to craft such shields.

Well, the other way of doing it would be to grab a shaper shield and alt spam it until you got the +1phys. Then buy a crusader shield and alt spam that until you got the ES on block. Then use an awakener orb to transfer the mods across.

I used this technique last league on a different toon to make a hunter/elder belt hybrid.

Ofc, it's not the cheapest way of doing it, but it should be pretty reliable and awakener's orbs are about 3ex as opposed to the insanely stupid overinflated prices that people are charging for these shields. Personally, there's no way in hell I'd pay 16ex for a rare shield out of principle. It's just sheer greed on the sellers side, and I'd rather take the deaths any day. Imho, those shields should only be about 3-5ex at the very most. The economy this league though, and leagues going forward is going to get more and more screwed. There's just way too much illegal crap going on in the game that GGG aren't doing anything about, and that flood of currency & the resulting inflation is killing the game as far as I'm concerned.

Hi, I completely agree. On STD there are currently probably 3 usable shields with +1 gems and recover es on block. One shield even costs 1 mirror and is offered for mirror service which I personally find crazy. Same goes with corr skin +1 GGGRRB, the supply is currently so small which causes crazy prices. I hope maybe after end of the league, more desired items for this build will show up on the market for decent prices. I mean I would be willing to pay like 30ex for the shield but 80ex or even 1 mirr is just crazy. Another sad thing is that +1 corr skin and +1 shield means around 1,5kk more dps according to POB, so those upgrades are quite important.
Message for the author :) Would it be possible to add to the build good pantheons vs Sirus to make the fight even 110% brain dead? :D
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Message for the author :) Would it be possible to add to the build good pantheons vs Sirus to make the fight even 110% brain dead? :D

Pantheons are pretty subjective. Lots of people (myself included) use Arakaali as the major for Sirus due to the lightning reductions and also the faster ES recharge. It's more useful than the other majors for CI builds. Lunaris is another option for the extra Spell dodge (your attack should be maxed anyway).

For me, my minor is Abberath which I use solely for Burning ground effects. For some strange reason burning ground seems to affect me more than any other ground effect, yet my Fire resist is pretty high. I've given up on trying to figure out logic as far as this game goes any more for ground effects. I don't even think the devs have a grip on what happens any more lol.

The only other minor I might use occasionally, but not for Sirus is Ralakesh, for the blind & maim immunity.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
lampicka95 wrote:
I don't even think the devs have a grip on what happens any more lol.

Race Horse got away on them huh? lol
Last edited by Sighted on May 4, 2020, 9:38:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info