[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Omg I got into the build because my friend played it last season and I needed a CI Sirius farmer, but then after getting all the items I needed I moved to the clusters and decided to craft them myself because they were a bit expensive for my budget, got them all until I arrived at the medium clusters, there is this guy "mukhon7" who is price-fixing the base with others and it's driving me insane, I seams to be unable to get some under 50c and the fact that the price fixer keeps adding new ones to the list of price fixes irritates me quite some much as it reminds me of my failure in getting them. I'm at the point where I'm thinking of selling everything I invested and move to another build, but I probably would not be able to make back the 12 ex I invested so far... and thinking that all i miss are the 4 medium and one more ring... just sad
"
Grekey wrote:
Omg I got into the build because my friend played it last season and I needed a CI Sirius farmer, but then after getting all the items I needed I moved to the clusters and decided to craft them myself because they were a bit expensive for my budget, got them all until I arrived at the medium clusters, there is this guy "mukhon7" who is price-fixing the base with others and it's driving me insane, I seams to be unable to get some under 50c and the fact that the price fixer keeps adding new ones to the list of price fixes irritates me quite some much as it reminds me of my failure in getting them. I'm at the point where I'm thinking of selling everything I invested and move to another build, but I probably would not be able to make back the 12 ex I invested so far... and thinking that all i miss are the 4 medium and one more ring... just sad

Sadly, this is the way that the game is going now. The whole trading side of things is a complete and utter joke imho. It seems that GGG only have one priority now, and it's not the game. Price fixing is out of control, trade has more fake listings than real ones, scamming is everywhere, almost every trade you do for currency seems to be with a bot & there are people who magically accrue hundreds of EX mysteriously 1-2 days into a new league who go completely unpunished.

Yet the main priorities are only making more MTX, selling stashes, and nerfing anything that becomes popular because it might be fun to play.

I feel you pain. My candle of interest in this game that has burned quite well for a few years is pretty much almost extinguished by the apathy of the devs. The insane asylum here seems to be run by the inmates most of the time now.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Hello guys, just wanna say something about the change I've made recently. I've been playing this build for a while and it's super awesome. I was using Clarity ES watchers and had around 13,5k ES but regen wasnt really good. A couple days ago I sold my watchers and needed new one. I bought new watchers with ES on hit and ES faster recharge only for 13ex. With new watchers my ES dropped to 9,7k while using rare gloves. Regen was really nice but ES pool not so much. Today I've managed to get all my resistances on jewels, circle rings and two nodes. After that I could equip Shaper's Touch again and currently I have 11,3k and super strong regen. Now I will focus on getting better jewels with more es and mana. Last two upgrades are +1 corrupted skin with correct colours and +1 rare shield (super difficult to get those in STD). Also will be looking for cluster jewels when the league ends.

P.S. Just wanted to share my thoughts about the build :)
Last edited by lampicka95 on May 6, 2020, 3:54:39 PM
I'm really enjoying the build, find it very tanky and good DPS.

I foucussed on maximising spell block and went a hybrid cluster approach half heraldry, half disciples. I'm running deflection as an annoint which i find very solid. Just running herald and discipline and not having the extra aura makes finding good rings of nostalgia quite easy. The major survivability step change for me was the the ES on hit watchers eye. I only die when i get lazy and don't pay attention to what i'm doing.

Also managed to get

last night which has further improved my damage by 11% or so, huge for this stage of developement.

This is my 6th season and this would probably be the most enjoyable build i have played. There is nearly always a way to improve it.

How does golden rule help you stack virulence faster? i assume thats why we use it seeing as were CI so we dont need the chaos res..... other than that what does it do? do the stacks of poison on you count towards the virulence for HoAG?
Woot!!!! here comes the Boot!!!!! Ready or not HAHA.... how you like my Foot????
BOOM
"
DougJudy99 wrote:
How does golden rule help you stack virulence faster? i assume thats why we use it seeing as were CI so we dont need the chaos res..... other than that what does it do? do the stacks of poison on you count towards the virulence for HoAG?

Yes
So I've never play an HoA build prior and have been slowly grinding away at this one. I feel like I am 80% of the way there as I don't feel too squishy so long as I keep moving/dashing.

Though I feel like I am lacking DPS, I know my gems are not maxed level which I am grinding on at the moment but wondering if I am missing some key stats here. If anyone more knowledgeable than I could check out my build that would be great.

Character: Kgony
https://pastebin.com/Fg3ubNGb

I am having a great time with this one, thanks! I am curious how much sustain anyone gets with the "20-30 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline" Watcher's Eye?

Is it the same "on hit" rate for applying poison? If my Virulence counter goes from 0 to 50 on a single target in 2 seconds, does that mean I can expect ~ 25 hits per second, therefore 25*30 750 ES per second from the Watcher's Eye?

Or, more qualitatively, if your ES is at 1/2 and you start lightnin' ballin' some mob how fast do you fill?

Thanks!
Last edited by Tavener on May 7, 2020, 9:03:06 AM
"
Tavener wrote:
I am having a great time with this one, thanks! I am curious how much sustain anyone gets with the "20-30 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline" Watcher's Eye?

Is it the same "on hit" rate for applying poison? If my Virulence counter goes from 0 to 50 on a single target in 2 seconds, does that mean I can expect ~ 25 hits per second, therefore 25*30 750 ES per second from the Watcher's Eye?

Or, more qualitatively, if your ES is at 1/2 and you start lightnin' ballin' some mob how fast do you fill?

Thanks!

I started playing with ES on hit watchers recently and regen seems much better, but I have also ES faster recharge mod so it might distort my perception. Unfortunately I dont know how to calculate exact numbers. Lastly, I dont think poison counts as a hit. So only Ball Lightning procs it in my opinion.
"
Tavener wrote:

Thanks!

Best thing I have bought for this build in terms of sustain/tankiness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info