[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

how much damage skitterbots add to the build?
its worth to drop it and use projectile weakness?
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
DirtySplotch wrote:

Question : What would be a decent alternative to Watcher's Eye ? I don't have enough currencies left to buy one currently. Thanks !

Personally, I use an abyss jewel at the moment as my "fill in" with as much extra max ES and/or mana as I can get on it.

What I do is craft around some abyss's and then use the forked version of PoB to test our their viability on my ES.

Thank you for your reply, kind sir. I'll follow your lead on that one.
Finally hit level 100 with this build.
Thank you for the great build guide, tips and tricks on the replies from different users.
Just need to try tier 19 maps and the last two challenges.

I kinda disliked my league starter (late start to league anyway) and had to sell off the gear i had at the time which totaled to about roughly 7.5 ex , thought i'd give this a go and it is much better, but just seeing the upgrades i can/need to make seems expensive af lol BUT i am having loads of fun with the build so far , lets just hope i get lucky and are able to make some money farming low tier maps so i can take the build to its full potential.
Any tips with leveling this build? im struggling using HoA w/ quil rain with a tabula. im level 54 and its just really slow.
"
levodin wrote:
Any tips with leveling this build? im struggling using HoA w/ quil rain with a tabula. im level 54 and its just really slow.

If you can afford the gear and the gems for your HOA to put on later on, use this build for leveling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAYCd_mDSDc
Hello, anyone has tried crafting +1 to level of all physical/chaos spell skill gem and recover 5% of energy shield when you block? I am still trying but not sure about correct combination of fossils. Also not sure if it's better to use Shaper or Crusader influence :/
@ all of you who are contributing to this incredible build guide

thanks for your constant work on this guide and not getting tired responding to all us noobs.

Since I was able to buy an 8 ex watcher's w. "27 shield on hit" this build is realy incredible now. Before I was struggeling sometimes with the delay of recharge, but now.... well, delve in the total dark, delirium in juiced T16 maps, any kind of legion, blight encounter no problem at all.
but:
with ball lightning , spell echo, greater multiple , faster casting I produce so many bright shinning lightning balls all over the place that I have big problems following the ways, see the map overlay, or even following the delve crawler.
With so many very bright shinning lightning balls everything is just white nothing to see at all. Maybe I am totally stupid but is there any possibility to change the enormous luminosity of the skill anyhow?

Sorry if this is a realy stupid question but I cant find anything googeling it

have fun
Ice_Fire
"
TheBull100 wrote:
@ all of you who are contributing to this incredible build guide

thanks for your constant work on this guide and not getting tired responding to all us noobs.

Since I was able to buy an 8 ex watcher's w. "27 shield on hit" this build is realy incredible now. Before I was struggeling sometimes with the delay of recharge, but now.... well, delve in the total dark, delirium in juiced T16 maps, any kind of legion, blight encounter no problem at all.
but:
with ball lightning , spell echo, greater multiple , faster casting I produce so many bright shinning lightning balls all over the place that I have big problems following the ways, see the map overlay, or even following the delve crawler.
With so many very bright shinning lightning balls everything is just white nothing to see at all. Maybe I am totally stupid but is there any possibility to change the enormous luminosity of the skill anyhow?

Sorry if this is a realy stupid question but I cant find anything googeling it

have fun
Ice_Fire

I'd suggest getting a mtx for the skill
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, anyone has tried crafting +1 to level of all physical/chaos spell skill gem and recover 5% of energy shield when you block? I am still trying but not sure about correct combination of fossils. Also not sure if it's better to use Shaper or Crusader influence :/

I haven't tried, just calculated using craftofexile.
To craft a shield with:
a) +1 to Level of all Chaos/Physical Spell Skill Gems
b) Suffix "Recover (3-5)% of Energy Shield when you Block"

The cheapest combination of fossils is abberant+dense. You need on average 284 tries that cost ~3700c in case of using shaper influence. Crusader influence is even worse, much worse.
Anyway 20ex+ are too much... Seems like fossils are not the best way to craft such shields.
Last edited by llpu3paK on May 3, 2020, 8:47:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info