[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

very good guide, and I'm also interested in knowing what to change from the build if you put a 30 ex watcher's eye. I don't know where to put the clarity gem, and a good stats ring with socket is very difficult.
Thank you very much.
"

I get around 3-5 pure Ex drops per day.....
i get atleast 1 cortex per day.....
I get a lot of Watcher's Eyes from Elder and UElder.....
I get a lot of Awakened gems and Special Exalted Orbs.....
I find a lot of Doctors.....
Atm i play around 5hrs a day.......

Ok.... This must be a completely different game to the one I play, and have been playing for a few years now.

I play on average for also around 6 hours a day pretty much most days.

Not a single one of the listed things above would make sense or sound even remotely legitimate to ANY "proper" player who has played this game for any length of time. Hell, not even streamers playing 10+ hrs a day with their magic RNG get even close to those sort of drops.

I'm sorry but I have to say that this sounds way more like someone trying in a public forum to justify an amazingly large mysterious sudden increase in currency due to selling items way, way over market price to mysteriously short term accounts, and how they came by it. I think most of us know, from our reading of reddit etc what that in itself means. Hey, if buying "things" off websites to use in games is your thing, great. It's certainly not mine. I wish that particular practice was stamped out, and HARD by GGG. Anyway, I'm not going to debate that, as I think you just completely incriminated yourself with the dubiousness of the claims in your own post.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
DirtySplotch wrote:

Question : What would be a decent alternative to Watcher's Eye ? I don't have enough currencies left to buy one currently. Thanks !

Neither do I mate, it's on my list for improvements down the road.

Personally, I use an abyss jewel at the moment as my "fill in" with as much extra max ES and/or mana as I can get on it.

It's kind of like a placeholder until I can get around to affording the proper Watchers.

What I do is craft around some abyss's and then use the forked version of PoB to test our their viability on my ES.
I loved Path of Exile.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
IMHO until you can get shield with ES on block it is better not to change Matua (or whatever is it). Regen on block (which is almost as ES on block) is valuable IMHO. +1 level to herald IMHO less valuable. Because you can actually get to level 30 with less expensive upgrades (skins of the loyal +2 with sub-optimal sockets, wand +2, empower 4). And then you can get amulet +1 with decent stats to get herald to 31. 31 is better than 30 for sure but defences are still needed.
Does this build enjoy benefits of Headhunter ?
"
Megatherion wrote:
IMHO until you can get shield with ES on block it is better not to change Matua (or whatever is it). Regen on block (which is almost as ES on block) is valuable IMHO. +1 level to herald IMHO less valuable. Because you can actually get to level 30 with less expensive upgrades (skins of the loyal +2 with sub-optimal sockets, wand +2, empower 4). And then you can get amulet +1 with decent stats to get herald to 31. 31 is better than 30 for sure but defences are still needed.

Oh yeah, i swap to "es-block" shield and it fills much smoother, all tho i think i personally would not change my setup for +2 amulet (still cannot calculate ho the hell i find so much atributes, so meybe later)

Now im willing to stack some currency for the wand+Skin of the loyal

Also, i have a question
so i have atm 4 points in cluster jewels of "heraldry", and without them pretty much mana reservation works, so, should i try to change it for "Disciples", or can u explain me what "Increased effect of Herald buffs on you" in terms of Heraldry give me, how important is it?
Yeah. Since you are using 2 circles go for Herald of Purity with Disciples for sure. That way you will get phys damage reduction to 90% on bosses (and even during mapping).
You can look at my setup. With 2 1% mana reduced gems and 46 + 48 circles I managed even to abandon that one 4% reservation reduced point.
Also try to get %resistances on small cluster jewels, and anoint Death Attunement instead of Diamond Skin. You will get 3 passive points. Which you may spend to get to the jewel socket below Faith And Steel and put some useful jewel (Watcher's Eye in the future) there. You may even put jewel with all res there if you don't plan on buying Watcher's Eye in the nearest future. You can get 9-10 all ele res. + % ES for relatively cheap.
Yup, I would concur with Mega, certainly as far as Purity goes.

I actually had enough mana free to go back to using Skitterbots from HoP, so I tried it for a few maps.

Suffice to say, I am back using Herald of Purity again. Sure, Skitters give you freeze & shock in theory, but I found I was once again dieing to T16 Deliriums and Simulacrum 20's. Purity gives such a nice boost in deeps at the times when you need it most, i.e when facing rares or bosses. Plus I might be completely wrong, but they also seem to taunt or distract the bosses to a certain extent. I certainly found that bosses were paying me way more attention using Skitterbots as opposed to HoP.

Also, I agree that once you get your Herald to around 30, it's far more important to think about your survivability.

Sadly, I'd love to change out my Amulet to a nice +2, but there's just no way I can make up the shortfall in main stats without dropping down the level of my Molten Shell.

Idk if it helps anyone, but I also found that switching my small clusters from 2 passives to 3 and investing the extra points into the additional 6% increased max ES nodes gave me more benefit than the main tree points I could have used. I'll be changing them back to "2's" when I hit 96 (assuming no more careless deaths) again to boost my ES recharge delay with the Essence Surge node, but after that it's switching them back from 2's to 3's again.
I loved Path of Exile.
You actually don't have to drop levels of Vaal Molten Shell if you are using Cyclopean Coil because you MUST have SRT > DEX, and HoA itself requires 159 DEX, so you need STR at least 160 always and Molten Shell requires 155.
Some tips to getting Amulet with +1 or +2:
1. Get 19-20 all stats on both Circle of Nostalgia.
2. Get +18% attributes Cyclopean coil.
3. Get additional stats on small cluster jewels. You can get like 11+ str or dex there relatively cheap. With resist more expensive but manageable.
4. When looking for amulet in trade look to have both STR and DEX 40+.

But if you go for +1/2 amulet be prepared to have less energy shield. Because getting int on amulet too is like mirror tier. But it is still fine. I have 10k+ now and I was actually able to drop cluster jewels with stats. No Watcher's eye with added ES.
Basically go for it when you have the core and money to buy amulet + upgrades. Lvl 31 of HoA is actually good because it gives +1% attack speed per virulence stack. 32 and 33 is worthless.
"
raider88 wrote:
Does this build enjoy benefits of Headhunter ?

I tried it and it's not really good. You dont benefit from stolen mods that much and also I felt less tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info