[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
liechto wrote:
Thank you so very much OP for sharing the build with the variations and to Maelstromicus for sharing your flayers.....

Currently I'm trying to emulate the Kyuhlee build and I'm close to fitting in my second circle, appreciate it if anyone could help me out on where I can balance resists if I do.

POB Link:
https://pastebin.com/qyHM12E1

No problem.

As far as resists go, it's fairly tricky to get them started. I've had to compensate on my gear a bit and go slightly less than optimum on say, my shield and sacrificed in order to get more resists in.

Bear in mind, that a T16 map at A8 can sometimes drop your resists by something like 42% if it has the "players have lowered resistances" mod on it.

Anyway, I crammed as much resist as I could on my gloves, my boots, and my shield (the boots were a MASSIVE pain to craft). Then you also get +20 from Radiant Crusade, a little bit from the tree.

If you are also running a small cluster with Enduring Composure on it, then you have max endurance charges most of the time, that's worth another +12 to each resist.

I lastly made sure that I rolled my large clusters with Prismatic Heart as well as Vengeful Commander. Prismatic Heart is worth another +10 to resists.
I'm still chaos spamming another large cluster to try and get in a second VC + PH combination. At the moment, with max end charges I sit at 42/34/48 f/c/l over max. I also ofc have immunity to Chill/freeze/ignite/shock/corrupted blood from gear and I switch my minor pantheon between Ralakesh and Abberath depending on which map I'm running.

It's a math game and never ending, this build, and imho that's what makes it so interesting.

ofc, no amount of building or skill saves you from the stupid invisible bubbles and on death delirium effects when things get crowded on the screen. You can kill every mob in the game, but GGG still wants to make you swear at the screen with all the invisible badly programmed crap that they insist on chucking in.
Thanks GGG.............

Thanks man I took all of this into account. I'm pleased to say I finally managed to fit in both my rings now and I'm happily sitting at 4.4m dps at 40 virulence, 10.6m at 60
"
Maelstromicus wrote:

I lastly made sure that I rolled my large clusters with Prismatic Heart as well as Vengeful Commander. Prismatic Heart is worth another +10 to resists.
I'm still chaos spamming another large cluster to try and get in a second VC + PH combination.

Which cluster are you trying to spam?
If you want to get VC+PH combination, the easiest way is to use large cluster with elemental damage (not lightning). There are only 5 possible passive skills and both VC and PH have the highest weights - almost 30%, so it's really easy to craft. Craftofexile says that you need to spam just 27 chaos on average...

Moreover, such clusters are rather cheap... they cost 60-70c with 2 sockets and 3 skills
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
Maelstromicus wrote:

I'm still chaos spamming another large cluster to try and get in a second VC + PH combination.

Which cluster are you trying to spam?
If you want to get VC+PH combination, the easiest way is to use large cluster with elemental damage (not lightning). There are only 5 possible passive skills and both VC and PH have the highest weights - almost 30%, so it's really easy to craft. Craftofexile says that you need to spam just 27 chaos on average...

Moreover, such clusters are rather cheap... they cost 60-70c with 2 sockets and 3 skills

Yup, I am using the ele one, it's not that I am struggling with this, but thanks for the help. This is merely something I do occasionally spam some chaos on. My resists and clusters are already fine, this is merely a tweak that I am doing when I'm bored...
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Well today was bizarre day, i kill Sirus 8 deathless, great drops (not from the Sirus tho), It helps a lot with "Stoneskin Flayer from Delve" and Herald of Purity minions - they show where Sirus goes

All tho UElder kills me today, freaking shaper balls(1 touch - you dead in my case, all tho i used flasks and molten shell :( ), it lefts with like 0% HP on elder and shaper *feelsbadman*, so i plan to find Skin of the Loyal with +2 levels, definitely need to level up character (level 93 and 7800 es is not great feel)
Hi again,
Thanks for the reply, that worked great, and i did A8 Sirius without any issues, so cadeau to this build. (budget build).

I'm now trying to transcend into Kyuhlee's POB.

Got the rings, got the resistance up and running (dont have the perfect boots yet, trying to craft those).. but..

Can someone take a look at my newly created POB and maybe tell me what i should focus on. Because i have tried to play with the skilltree, read so many comments, but i'm still not so good at it yet.

I'm abit confused if i should focus on getting the clusters done completely and give up ES, or keep it now, and just take the next levels into the cluster.

Im trying to get the pure agony and disciples, at the moment only got one. The rest are pure agony and heraldry.

Regards

POB:

https://pastebin.com/rCNXjL1y
Last edited by hartung90 on May 5, 2020, 12:19:56 PM
Hello, what Watcher's eye mod is better for this build, ES recovery or ES faster recharge? :)
Nice build! Thanks for the guide. Anyone here could share their stoneskin spectre? would highly appreciate it. Thanks!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
hartung90 wrote:
Hi again,
Thanks for the reply, that worked great, and i did A8 Sirius without any issues, so cadeau to this build. (budget build).

I'm now trying to transcend into Kyuhlee's POB.

Got the rings, got the resistance up and running (dont have the perfect boots yet, trying to craft those).. but..

Can someone take a look at my newly created POB and maybe tell me what i should focus on. Because i have tried to play with the skilltree, read so many comments, but i'm still not so good at it yet.

I'm abit confused if i should focus on getting the clusters done completely and give up ES, or keep it now, and just take the next levels into the cluster.

Im trying to get the pure agony and disciples, at the moment only got one. The rest are pure agony and heraldry.

Regards

POB:

https://pastebin.com/rCNXjL1y

First of all you have points on "Heraldry" tho you have 90% reservation on Nostalgia rings, you dont need that points, for the damage you need your "Pure agony", second - change your big cluster jewels to adds "8 maximum passive skills" with 2 sockets and 3 skills on it

And change ball lightning gem from level 20 to level 1

Also for me ES on block was huge QOL boost
Thats It for now.

I confused with "Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel" in POB
---
Passives in radius are Conquered by the Karui
Historic
[+20 Virulence]
Minions have 2860 to 5320 added physical damage
Minions have 220% increased physical damage
Minions have 100% increased attack speed
-----
this not show in game
So it just active in background ,right? or else?
Thank you
Sorry, but a small grumble.

I don't ever mind sharing spectres (Flayers) with anyone at all.

However, before asking, please at least know HOW TO IDENTIFY & SUMMON SPECTRES! Make sure you have a desecrate with you. Know how to desecrate, identify, then summon the spectres. You only have to be in the same hideout or instance as someone who already has them, you don't need to be right next to them, you don;t need them to desecrate them for you. It's really very, very simple.

I'm getting a wee bit fed up with people asking for Flayers, inviting them, sitting around in my hideout only to be asked "how do I summon spectres".

If you don't even know how to summon spectres, then to be perfectly honest you don't need advanced spectres in the first place. In fact I would say this build is probably a little beyond your knowledge. Spectre summoning is one of the very basics in this this game, and even if you don't know, it really doesn't take much to Google anything!

Gah.

Apologies to anyone who I've shared with this league that this doesn't apply to. This is a minority of cases, but sadly, a growing one.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info