[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Are there any other builds that boss better than this does?

I know Baron Zombies was competitive before the Nerf.

livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

I hear the clear speed after the changes is abysmal, but can't confirm myself. Phys Skellies seems to be doing great, both on the clear and bossing front.

Not sure if you can build either as tanky as this though, and still have compareable DPS. Its the combination of insane tankiness and great DPS that makes this build.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2019, 10:54:56 AM
A bunch of people have been asking about the clear speed and have concerns about mapping in t15/t16 so I recorded my first t16 map I ran after reading those posts. Standard chisel+alch+vaal deal, details in description. It's basically the full 'core' setup of the build minus the auras being a bit wonky still (my enligten level 3 is like a few maps away lmao).

https://youtu.be/d5W_aHXOhoI

While I wouldn't recommend this build if you really only want to be a zoom zoom mapper I think it's more than okay and super safe too. If you are having trouble with metamorphs regenning too much it's not really on the build for that. You can make metamorphs with so much life regen that very few builds could kill it if you really wanted.

Last edited by lordaverage42 on Dec 20, 2019, 11:03:38 AM
Got sirus to like 30% hp, my specretes kept getting stuck in storm and dying after 1st phase of fight and also i couldn't even get to him twice cause of the S%#! game design of the huge spinning balls that follow you as soon as you enter and block the path to get back to sirus.. :\

- My gear isn't even that crazy and I'm only at 7k rn with skitterbots, HoA + Hatred (used lots of reserve %1 gems to fit auras in until I get more money)
Last edited by CharityCase on Dec 20, 2019, 11:29:48 AM
"
iHyperlink wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for this build!
I have been playing it constantly since the league start and killed awakener for the first time yesterday.
I had to use a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and skeletons instead of spectres though.

Please give me some more information about the lethal pride jewel.
Is the glancing blows keystone really good enough to use a jewel slot for it?
To me it seems like i still receive the same amount of damage since i trade 24% block with 100% mitigation for 48% block with 50% mitigation.

Congratulations on the kill and thanks for the tip! Still looking for a video so would really appreciate if anyone can record their next kill (deathless even better) during league play!

Just curious if anyone tried Stone Frayer with minion life / meat shield vs Awakener. According to POB that is like 300K health with damage reduction, wondering if that is enough to survive the storm with convocation spam to pull them back to you.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 20, 2019, 12:10:54 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

I hear the clear speed after the changes is abysmal, but can't confirm myself. Phys Skellies seems to be doing great, both on the clear and bossing front.

Not sure if you can build either as tanky as this though, and still have compareable DPS. Its the combination of insane tankiness and great DPS that makes this build.

Interesting, the gear would be really similar except for chest colors right?
livejamie
12/20 Update:

In honor of Darkee's amazing SSFHC Awakener kill, feel free to try a skeleton variant of the build! The only item you need is a Skin of Loyal with different colors, and the tree is exactly the same, and it is cheaper as well as you do not need to get a Circle of Nostalgia.

You keep all the same tankiness and get 3 million shaper damage if all 11 skeletons are up (how likely this is to happen vs keeping 35-40 stacks of virulence is debatable of course). You also get an extra 35% aura like discipline. Ideas on further improving the variant is welcome!

POB: https://pastebin.com/zZ3PWzCp

For spectres, tanks like Stoneskin Flayer does a wonderful job. Traditionally skeletons lack the same "body" zombies give you. 4 x 180K health gives you a tremendous front line.

If you are doing easier content, feel free to switch to blood magic supported carnage / host chieftains for faster clear.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 20, 2019, 7:40:26 PM
nice build
Last edited by Anshiva on Dec 20, 2019, 5:20:13 PM
I Crafted the Charisma Passive on my astramentis. Dont need Enlighten or the Reduction jewel to use HoAg + hatred + either skitter or Discipline
How do you deal with stun with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info