[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
iHyperlink wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for this build!
I have been playing it constantly since the league start and killed awakener for the first time yesterday.
I had to use a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and skeletons instead of spectres though.

Please give me some more information about the lethal pride jewel.
Is the glancing blows keystone really good enough to use a jewel slot for it?
To me it seems like i still receive the same amount of damage since i trade 24% block with 100% mitigation for 48% block with 50% mitigation.

The node is decent, I think the better way to play with it personally is to drop the specters and unwavering crusade for harmony of purpose, and a rare shield that gives you 5 percent of your max es on block + max res or whatever, will feel way nicer than the regen, damage should also be comparable if you have bottled faith.
Is this build better off delving or mapping for money?
Hello can you guys look my character pob,and tell me damage is normal in my crawler? I tryed yesterday complete t14 map and couldn't kill Metamorth boss,he regen hp faster than crawler to deal damage. What i can upgrade to increase herald of agony damage? except circle of nostalgia with increased damage HOA it expencive for me
Last edited by Bigozerki1 on Dec 20, 2019, 6:32:16 AM
Awesome build to play until T15+ then the real problem showing off damage is terrible especially on t15+ Map boss and more longer if u fight T15-T16 Exile Boss lol take forever to kill.

I feel if u fight Shaper, Elder and Awakening boss it gonna be hell 1hour fight haha.

Awesome build nonetheless.
How to deal with no mana regen maps?
Hey guys, I just came into a bit of currency, how is this build doing at end game?

I really like the look of it, looks cool as fuck but I'm worried about the damage and the clear.

Would using Arakalis Fang help with the clear and single target?

I really want to play this but I have my fears.
"
popotm wrote:
Awesome build to play until T15+ then the real problem showing off damage is terrible especially on t15+ Map boss and more longer if u fight T15-T16 Exile Boss lol take forever to kill.

I feel if u fight Shaper, Elder and Awakening boss it gonna be hell 1hour fight haha.

Awesome build nonetheless.

Yea, thats simply not true, I had no problems at all with Shaper, any of his Guardians or any other endgame boss. Even against Awakener the damage was not the problem. And normal T15-16 map bosses are dead in seconds.

So i assume your gem levels are low and the rest of you gear isnt really near maxed out either. Can't check, you have set your whole profile private.

If you think this build is bad for the newly buffed endgame bosses, then you are in for a very rude awakening if you try another build.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2019, 9:08:06 AM
Hello there!
Question:
I want to enable hatred + skitterbots + hoag together to deal damage but I cant! what should I do for it?
Answer:
1) You should allocate all available "reduced mana reserved" nodes except Charisma and its pathway node
2) You need Conqueror's Efficiency jewel
3) You need lvl 3 Enlighten
4) You need at least "Herald of Agony has 39% reduced Mana reservation"

So, now I have 40% Hatred, 28% Skitterbots and 31 HoAg = 94 unreserved mana for casting Ball Lightning

Enjoy, exiles!
Hi feeding frenzy and meat shield in the same link is not a problem ? and do you have a pob for leveling, life is not a problem at the beginning ?
"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Hey guys, I just came into a bit of currency, how is this build doing at end game?

I really like the look of it, looks cool as fuck but I'm worried about the damage and the clear.

Would using Arakalis Fang help with the clear and single target?

I really want to play this but I have my fears.

Most of Crawler dmg comes from skill lvl and suports. Arakali's fang doesn't give you level, wand or dagger from build does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info