[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Furywrath wrote:
I Crafted the Charisma Passive on my astramentis. Dont need Enlighten or the Reduction jewel to use HoAg + hatred + either skitter or Discipline

Great tip! Easily the most straight forward way to get hatred + skitter! Will update the guide's mana reservation section.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 20, 2019, 6:01:39 PM
I grabbed a 5R Skin of the Loyal for Skeletons, swapping Minion Damage for Multistrike (Since you don't use Vaal?). This is a cheaper option, and PoB is telling me it's better, but I'm guessing I'm missing a downside to it. Is it comparable?

Knowledge appreciated.

"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Furywrath wrote:
I Crafted the Charisma Passive on my astramentis. Dont need Enlighten or the Reduction jewel to use HoAg + hatred + either skitter or Discipline

Great tip! Easily the most straight forward way to get hatred + skitter! Will update the guide's mana reservation section.

Not really sure how spending 3ex on oils and losing ES from no Utmost Might is more straight forward than just buying an Enlighten 3 for 150c.

On the Skellie thing, Melee Splash swapped for Multistrike for single target needs to be in there. Without Splash you will crawl through maps, and Multistrike is insane for bossing. I would take out Maim for that. Still same colors.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2019, 6:54:42 PM
"
Decaped wrote:
I grabbed a 5R Skin of the Loyal for Skeletons, swapping Minion Damage for Multistrike (Since you don't use Vaal?). This is a cheaper option, and PoB is telling me it's better, but I'm guessing I'm missing a downside to it. Is it comparable?

Knowledge appreciated.

Hmm are you using hatred with generosity? In my POB minion damage is clearly better than multistrike by about 15%. Although of course if 5R/1B is MUCH cheaper, it is totally fine to use it.

Please post your POB whenever. I am still trying to optimize the skeleton variant. Right now summon skeleton, minion damage, maim, melee physical damage, ruthless, empower 4 seem to give best results with hatred/generosity/elemental equilibrium (I put storm brand in weapon to auto trigger it).
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Furywrath wrote:

Not really sure how spending 3ex on oils and losing ES from no Utmost Might is more straight forward than just buying an Enlighten 3 for 150c.

I think it can open up to some VERY interesting choices if you use Charisma AND enlighten 4. You will be able to save passive points and possibly squeeze in more auras. Hatred + Skitter at same time is pretty expensive to activate with shaper's glove corruption +1 socketed gem level so hard to get.

You don't really want to use Conqueror's Efficiency in late game because it wastes a full jewel socket. I really have to play around with POB more, too many choices with all the mana reservation reduction options! Will post more optimized POB over time for sure.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 20, 2019, 6:53:39 PM
On the Skellie thing, Melee Splash swapped for Multistrike for single target needs to be in there. Without Splash you will crawl through maps, and Multistrike is insane for bossing. I would take out Maim for that, not sure why it is in there anyway, Multistrike gives a ton more DPS. Still same colors.
"
Mecielle wrote:
On the Skellie thing, Melee Splash swapped for Multistrike for single target needs to be in there. Without Splash you will crawl through maps, and Multistrike is insane for bossing. I would take out Maim for that, not sure why it is in there anyway, Multistrike gives a ton more DPS. Still same colors.

I am trying to map with splash / without splash, not sure if I really need it yet. I lose a lot of damage going from any of the support gems to multistrike in POB, not sure if this is because POB is bugged? Perhaps I need LocalIdentity's fork?
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 20, 2019, 7:02:33 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

I am trying to map with splash / without splash, not sure if I really need it yet. I lose a lot of damage going from any of the support gems to multistrike in POB, not sure if this is because POB is bugged? Perhaps I need LocalIdentity's fork?

Yes, Multistrike is bugged in the normal PoB. Doesnt calculate any of the more stuff, just the less stuff :D
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Yes, Multistrike is bugged in the normal PoB. Doesnt calculate any of the more stuff, just the less stuff :D

Really wish these two guys can merge into one fork!

Updated POB to use multi-strike instead: https://pastebin.com/zZ3PWzCp.

Will also make a note on opening post about melee splash, I didn't really feel like I need it but some may want a faster mapping build.

I think hatred/generosity/elemental equilibrium still beats any of the pride/brutality combinations . . .

Yea, not sure why pure-phys is more popular either.

So you are saying its worth trying out? Because I am close to leveling to 95, and have an Awakener ready to go after that. Not having the problem of having to hit him with Ball Lightnings might be a big help, as would the additional ES from Discipline too :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2019, 8:10:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info