[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Jones27 wrote:
Someone who has the depth 250 spectrum?
Could someone send me whisper - or I'll send you - to go to your HO and summon them?

I'm at 190, slowly making my way down. But really, the Act 4 Spectres can take everything in the game except the Awakener fight. Haven't lost one yet outside of those storms.
"
Jones27 wrote:
Could someone send me whisper - or I'll send you - to go to your HO and summon them?

I'm about 220-230 atm and happy to let people do this once I'm there (will post here). How do you actually do that anyway? I still don't get exactly how spectres work lol, how would you summon them in someone elses hideout.
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
Jones27 wrote:

I'm about 220-230 atm and happy to let people do this once I'm there (will post here). How do you actually do that anyway? I still don't get exactly how spectres work lol, how would you summon them in someone elses hideout.

When you use "desecrate" in your HO, the bodies of the spectre you are using appear.
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
Jones27 wrote:

If you have them, your desecrate will produce their corpses when you use it in a hideout. Thats how you share them around.

Someone who read my comment was nice enough to whisper me ingame and give them to me. So hit me up and if I have the time I'll give them to you.

I just hope you guys spread them around then too, so not everybody playing this build comes to me :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2019, 12:25:34 AM
Nice that you got some, weirdly for me if I spam desecrate in HO my spectres don't show up only the default 'desecrated bonestalker'. I'll figure it out later IG
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for this build!
I have been playing it constantly since the league start and killed awakener for the first time yesterday.
I had to use a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and skeletons instead of spectres though.

Please give me some more information about the lethal pride jewel.
Is the glancing blows keystone really good enough to use a jewel slot for it?
To me it seems like i still receive the same amount of damage since i trade 24% block with 100% mitigation for 48% block with 50% mitigation.
"
iHyperlink wrote:
Hi,

I have been playing it constantly since the league start and killed awakener for the first time yesterday.
I had to use a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and skeletons instead of spectres though.

To me it seems like i still receive the same amount of damage since i trade 24% block with 100% mitigation for 48% block with 50% mitigation.

I just bought my jewel an hour ago and there is a very noticeable difference. Steady damage > bursty damage when you have recovery and EHP like ours. Even better with Time of Need since its more chances to come in with a clutch recovery burst before you die. Worth it for sure.
So I'am trying this build out and it's been great so far, easiest lvling experience ever, but im curently lvl 76 and have only 7,5k es or so I cant really afford a watcher's eye with es when running clarity.

My question is how can I now get more ES 12-13k maybe, check my profile for my gear/tree.

Thx,
Kevin
"
iHyperlink wrote:
Hi,

Your calculation forgets about the main reason Glancing Blows is so good for this build: It doubles the chance for our regen getting buffed to the sky. Look at the bottom line of your shield ;)

That is 5% ES regenerated per second for 4 seconds after every block. Without the Lethal pride that is not really up all the time, with it, it is, often even during boss fights.

"
Kevink88 wrote:
So I'am trying this build out and it's been great so far, easiest lvling experience ever, but im curently lvl 76 and have only 7,5k es or so I cant really afford a watcher's eye with es when running clarity.

My question is how can I now get more ES 12-13k maybe, check my profile for my gear/tree.

Thx,
Kevin

Look at my tree and gear for example. I don't have the Watchers Eye either, pretty much noone here has it. I am at 14.5k ES without running Discipline. And of course you are lower, you are 18 levels behind me. 18 passives that are put towards mana and Strength, both of which translate to ES.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2019, 3:41:52 AM
"
Kevink88 wrote:

Thx,
Kevin

"
Mecielle wrote:
Look at my tree and gear for example. I don't have the Watchers Eye either, pretty much noone here has it. I am at 14.5k ES without running Discipline. And of course you are lower, you are 18 levels behind me. 18 passives that are put towards mana which translates to ES.

I'll take a look when i get home from work, I had big issues with resistances, and I thought the belt I got was pretty good especially since i paid 10c for it 😂

Thx for the tips though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info