[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

There was a reply above. Using another medium jewel + 2 circles. But it is hard to optimize res. Did not try it myself though.

[/quote]
"Time of Need" Removes curses from mobs and bosses. So think yourself what is more important to you. You can craft avoid ailments everywhere and change the "Time of Need" to something else.[/quote]

Thanks mate I understand now.
Last edited by Ch3ck on Apr 16, 2020, 3:52:38 PM
Hey, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I have switched from pure Herald of Purity build to this one because I had difficulty with Sirus Awakened 8.

From the guide, I thought I'd be much more tankier but I keep dying easily and I do much less damage now. I can't even imagine tanking his beams like the guide said I should do on the fight.

This is my first post here on POE foruns so I don't know how to post my items and stuff, but I guess you guys can take a look at my profile, right?

Thanks!

Edit: just saw the video of the fight again and my ES also takes forever to start regenerating :O
Last edited by duardo on Apr 16, 2020, 6:42:08 PM
I finished my Ultra Luxury HoA Pierce + Skitterbot build. Not much of a Mana Guardian at less than 5k mana but its still a healthy tank. Any content in the game is a breeze, just keep moving straight through it. Definitely way more OP than last season even with all the nerfs.

Videos:

Chimera 100% Delerious FaceTank: https://youtu.be/WEaflMNXAwQ
Mapping clear speed: https://youtu.be/T9r5c5C3R0g

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/gLStXtPc

I don't care for Deathmark and projectile weakness. So I went for broke on a pierce build.

Things got a little crazy with budget and I was able to fit in:

HOA
Hatred
Discipline
Determination
Skitterbots

POB shows 5M DPS with spirit offering and frenzy charges and only 40 stacks of virulence.

This build is a bit impractical. I estimate it to cost around 180-200ex. I got lucky and was able to snag the socketed amulet to allow me to keep meat shield. I noticed without it I was losing onslaught a lot. The shield with reduced mana reservation and the corrupted ring are hard to come by as well.

I had to put molten shell in the wand and give up desecrate, but there are plenty of dead things in boss rooms :)

Molten shell triggered on cast is actually awesome and now prefer it anyways.
Last edited by TheFartssss on Apr 16, 2020, 11:30:51 PM
Maybe a dumb question - but why do we need strength on this build?
"
BigBagBukkake wrote:
Maybe a dumb question - but why do we need strength on this build?

gems
So im trying this build out this League,
Currenctly running the budget version of the build.
Now i wanna tranition into the better build with 2x Nostalgia and other cluster jewels.
Is my main priority to get 2x new large clusters and 2 good nosalgias and cap resists? or what are crucial steps before i change around gems and move into more auras then HoA+spider

Current pob : https://pastebin.com/QhHwRRru
Character name : DruHoA

I am a new player, and you can not imagine how much pleasure I have to follow this build. I am only 30 and at the time being i am killing everything. This is really an incredible build.

I would like to thank you so much for all efforts and loves put in this guide. very easy to follow, very accurate and helpfull informations.

Now, i have few questions:

I have a blast with the bow and skills that you advised in your levelling part. Is it really needed to switch to wand at level 68. any advises with a bow configuration for end game?

For Cluster Jewels, not easy to find. Any other proposals, or any other choices / alternatives who can fit well with the build?

A big thanks by the way for this really nice guild

Era

"
Eradorus wrote:
I am a new player, and you can not imagine how much pleasure I have to follow this build. I am only 30 and at the time being i am killing everything. This is really an incredible build.

I would like to thank you so much for all efforts and loves put in this guide. very easy to follow, very accurate and helpfull informations.

Now, i have few questions:

I have a blast with the bow and skills that you advised in your levelling part. Is it really needed to switch to wand at level 68. any advises with a bow configuration for end game?

For Cluster Jewels, not easy to find. Any other proposals, or any other choices / alternatives who can fit well with the build?

A big thanks by the way for this really nice guild

Era

the wand makes ur spectere skill lvl 25, which results in 4 of them.
4 of them gives u the Unwavering Crusade 5 minions buff with the crawler(skitterbots dont count as allies for that effect)
Last edited by selemene31 on Apr 17, 2020, 9:16:07 AM
hi all, i'm new to this build. question here is what's the best socket colour combination for late game? pierce or deathmark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info