[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I have already tried this build with cluster jewels, and yes, agony crawler do a lot of damage but it's to slow to kill mobs on influence and delirium activaited maps. I better prefer set up with phantasms and carrion golem and attack speed nodes on minions.
My Gear:
How do you craft a shield with 1 to physical/chaos spell skill gems and gain % es on block? Fossils?
Hello guys, here with another update of the clustered version...

Moved from aul's to

and expecting next level to get me to 21k es.
Atm bought a 2nd high end voices and corrupting some medium clusters in order to fit skitterbots into the build once again.
Last edited by FarmaConte on Apr 14, 2020, 12:54:53 PM
"
honeyface wrote:
Hello guys, here with another update of the clustered version...

Very expensive and cheerful)) 280ex for 2 voice...
Interesting assembly!
Are slower projectiles useful in this build? I feel like for energy shield replenishment normal or faster projectiles are better.
How to beat Sirus 7 with 8k ES? Laser in final phase just one-shots me before I can get into his face. :( Sirus 6 was much much easier.
Hey guys, so am lvl 90! so far am having a blast with the build.

I go my last ascendancy yesterday to get "Time of Need"
Now I was playing today after the patch and was doing a map with curse elemental weakness. I stood there waiting for the 5 seconds on Time of Need to remove then curse, but never did.

Tried it with other maps with curse modifiers and Time of Need is not removing any of the curses.

Is this a bug? or noob? Is there something am missing as far as mechanics go...

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Ch3ck on Apr 15, 2020, 5:14:58 AM
"
Megatherion wrote:
How to beat Sirus 7 with 8k ES? Laser in final phase just one-shots me before I can get into his face. :( Sirus 6 was much much easier.

The problem is not in 8k ES. Your main problem is phys reduction. You are using 4 medium cluster jewels with heraldry instead of disciples/pure agony. In the latter case you can use herald of purity that provides you up to 32% additional phys reduction. With endurance charges you can get 90% cap of phys reduction and you will have a chance to stay alive after Sirus laser shots.

You need to get 2nd circle of nostalgia to get 0% reserved HoA. Herald of purity requires even less mana than skitterbots, so you can change charisma for +1 scepters and save 4 points to get more ES. The only problem is elemental resistances, that now are capped by a rare circle. You can solve this problem by gloves. Currently your gloves give you almost nothing. All these additional support gems are not good enough. If you have some exalts buy gloves with ES, resists and only one support - poison or faster casting. If you are lack of money - just ES, intelligence, mana, resists. Drop down increased duration support and put flame dash into your helm. By this way you can get normal 4-link ball lightning (or 5-link with one good support in gloves). You should also get more resists on small cluster jewels.

All these changes should help you to kill any Sirus.
Last edited by llpu3paK on Apr 15, 2020, 6:59:18 AM
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hey guys, so am lvl 90! so far am having a blast with the build.

I go my last ascendancy yesterday to get "Time of Need"
Now I was playing today after the patch and was doing a map with curse elemental weakness. I stood there waiting for the 5 seconds on Time of Need to remove then curse, but never did.

Tried it with other maps with curse modifiers and Time of Need is not removing any of the curses.

Is this a bug? or noob? Is there something am missing as far as mechanics go...

Thanks in advance!

Time of Need is not removing any map mod curses.
What I do not understand here is the Golden Rule gem.
If I reflect poison to myself how do I not die?

Do I actually have to use anti=ipoison always or is there something I don't see/understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info