[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
BonJovii wrote:
hi all, i'm new to this build. question here is what's the best socket colour combination for late game? pierce or deathmark?

Pierce is better for everything except uber bosses, but 2R+3G+1B chest with +2 to gems costs like 50ex.
Huge update on my clustered version guys:

bought my 3rd voices and can now run skitterbots too, so all the build's auras are covered. Also 3rd voices gets my phys reduction to 68% (+12% from endurance charges) = 80%!! almost capped...
My next level will give a huge boost as I will be able to grab ghost reaver!
And ofc all this while keeping above 20k freaking ES!!
And atm Im working on crafting a wand with cold exposure.
Last edited by FarmaConte on Apr 17, 2020, 3:19:26 PM
"
honeyface wrote:

bought my 3rd voices and can now run skitterbots too, so all the build's auras are covered. Also 3rd voices gets my phys reduction to 68% (+12% from endurance charges) = 80%!! almost capped...

If it’s not difficult to upload a video map run and a big boss)
Very nice and expensive build)
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on Apr 17, 2020, 3:39:36 PM
Guys I kinda have a noob question lol.

My Raise Spectre gem is lvl 24 on my shield and on my convoking wand I already have +1 to level of all minion skill gems but I can only raise 3 spectres at the same time not 4 as everyone claims.

Don't know what am doing wrong, some help would be much appreciated. Thanks
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Guys I kinda have a noob question lol.

My Raise Spectre gem is lvl 24 on my shield and on my convoking wand I already have +1 to level of all minion skill gems but I can only raise 3 spectres at the same time not 4 as everyone claims.

Don't know what am doing wrong, some help would be much appreciated. Thanks

so to answer my own questions, Genius here bought a shield with +2 to level of socketed minion gems.

mmhmmmm i know...
Ok now for a serious question. While optimizing my build I just bought lvl 21 hearald of agony. Also changed the shield to +3 minions.

Just before I did that I could have Herald of Agony (3% reserverd), Hatred (41%), Discipline (30%) and skitterbots all active at the same time. This was since last night that I got my last Heraldry node.

Now since I change to my new shield and Herald of Agony 21 I cant use skitterbots, it says I need 2% more. If I go back to herald of agony 20 and my old shield I STILL CANT am 2% over the limit. I could activate all of this without (Conquerer's Efficiency) - why suddenly it is not possible.

Haven't changed anything else....
Are there new large cluster jewels out there for the build?
I see scintillating idea - vengeful commander cluster jewels dropped in price a lot.
"
honeyface wrote:
Huge update on my clustered version guys:

Thank you so much for adding the Five Herald stuff to this build! Your gear is jaw dropping! I will add your character to the ultra luxury section, although Five Herald with any skill is . . . insanely strong haha, and I am not sure if using Herald of Agony as primary skill makes sense at your gear level, but thank you so much for experimenting!
Hello, i wanna start this build right now but i have 4 exalts, should i still try it with the standard version of the build and then when i get even more currency try to transition towards the cluster jewel version of the build(with regals)? Thank you.
And at the League of Delirium to play without the cluster of gems?I don't like them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info