[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I have some problem with this build
idk how u guys get 3 Endurance charges no Harmony of purpose or overcharged talent.
And why i just have 17.4 armour with 6016 mana and 5716 reserved
thx!
"
Tales4792 wrote:
I have some problem with this build
idk how u guys get 3 Endurance charges no Harmony of purpose or overcharged talent.
And why i just have 17.4 armour with 6016 mana and 5716 reserved
thx!

the charges come from the small armour cluster
hi all, what cluster jewels shld i go for? Kyuhlee's build uses disciples + pure agony but the guide says heraldry+pure agony.

Also, if without enchantment on helmet for reduced mana reservation for either discipline or determination, can we still run all 3 auras of hatred + determination + discipline? any chance to add in skitterbot?
"
BonJovii wrote:
hi all, what cluster jewels shld i go for? Kyuhlee's build uses disciples + pure agony but the guide says heraldry+pure agony.

Also, if without enchantment on helmet for reduced mana reservation for either discipline or determination, can we still run all 3 auras of hatred + determination + discipline? any chance to add in skitterbot?

You can run determination + discipline + hatred if you:

1. Get all mana reservation nodes in the tree
2. Anoint charisma
3. Get HoA reservation to zero with 2 circle rings or Heraldry
4. Use enlighten L4 with all 3 auras.

You'll want to fiddle around with PoB to make sure you can get there before investing.

No chance of skitterbots unless you get a 15% reduced mana reservation shaper shield. And helm enchant of 15% + corrupted jewels or 20% enchant.
Last edited by TheFartssss on Apr 18, 2020, 3:31:56 PM

T19 Deathless 100% Delirious with Sextant poison speed mod

Video: https://youtu.be/ApmJ_wyFC-E

Check out the video, it's crazy fast! I was worried I'd die from moving into too many explosions. Movement speed is up to 700% with potions and 100 stacks of poison.

I was able to hold 60 stacks of virulence on all bosses.
Trying the budget verison till I can afford the more expensive verison, anyone have the Stoneskin Flayers in their hideout I could use to raise my own spectres?
does determination adds anything to the build?
Please add some guide for simulacrum. I'm having troubles with my HoA guardian at wave 20 cannot inflict any poison from high elemental/lightning resistance mobs. Playing standard here if that helps

Any tips for this?
Last edited by mmago12 on Apr 19, 2020, 7:21:11 PM
"
mmago12 wrote:
Please add some guide for simulacrum. I'm having troubles with my HoA guardian at wave 20 cannot inflict any poison from high elemental/lightning resistance mobs. Playing standard here if that helps

Any tips for this?

Try using Poison Support + Lesser Poison Support with Ball Lightning. This will give you 100% chance to poison. At wave 19, I switch Greater Multiple Projectiles to Lesser Poison.
"
TheFartssss wrote:

T19 Deathless 100% Delirious with Sextant poison speed mod

Video: https://youtu.be/ApmJ_wyFC-E

Check out the video, it's crazy fast! I was worried I'd die from moving into too many explosions. Movement speed is up to 700% with potions and 100 stacks of poison.

I was able to hold 60 stacks of virulence on all bosses.

Added you to the main page!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info