[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Poison does nothing to you when you get Chaos Inoculation because you become immune to chaos damage. But it help keeping virulence stacks apparently.
Is 2 Nostalgia rings - new meta? :(
I just got the core described here with some upgrades. Rebuilding core is such a hassle. :(
I mean is there a way to get a reasonably priced core items that will help survivability? With 2 circles it becomes even harder as resistance items become a very expensive bottleneck.
Last edited by Megatherion on Apr 15, 2020, 1:43:03 PM
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hey guys, so am lvl 90! so far am having a blast with the build.

I go my last ascendancy yesterday to get "Time of Need"
Now I was playing today after the patch and was doing a map with curse elemental weakness. I stood there waiting for the 5 seconds on Time of Need to remove then curse, but never did.

Tried it with other maps with curse modifiers and Time of Need is not removing any of the curses.

Is this a bug? or noob? Is there something am missing as far as mechanics go...

Thanks in advance!

Time of Need is not removing any map mod curses.

Hi sorry, but is this normal or it is a current bug, is this working as intended? I don't see it in the bug section in the forums from anyone so.
"
Shapras wrote:
What I do not understand here is the Golden Rule gem.
If I reflect poison to myself how do I not die?

Do I actually have to use anti=ipoison always or is there something I don't see/understand.

CI saves u from the self dmg
"
Ch3ck wrote:
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hey guys, so am lvl 90! so far am having a blast with the build.

I go my last ascendancy yesterday to get "Time of Need"
Now I was playing today after the patch and was doing a map with curse elemental weakness. I stood there waiting for the 5 seconds on Time of Need to remove then curse, but never did.

Tried it with other maps with curse modifiers and Time of Need is not removing any of the curses.

Is this a bug? or noob? Is there something am missing as far as mechanics go...

Thanks in advance!

Hi sorry, but is this normal or it is a current bug, is this working as intended? I don't see it in the bug section in the forums from anyone so.

Time of Need always worked like that.
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:

ok so I dont understand then, what is the point of using "Time of Need" in the first place. If pretty much the only thing that gives you is 25% reduced curse effects on you, it doesnt remove curses every 5 secs like it says and doesnt do it for mapping. 95% of this game is mapping

dont get it
Last edited by Ch3ck on Apr 15, 2020, 7:12:18 PM
Thanks for the build, immortal and nice dmg!
I feel like I must be doing something wrong with this build. Can you check me out and give me some pointers please.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Freekillpoint
"
Ch3ck wrote:
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:

ok so I dont understand then, what is the point of using "Time of Need" in the first place. If pretty much the only thing that gives you is 25% reduced curse effects on you, it doesnt remove curses every 5 secs like it says and doesnt do it for mapping. 95% of this game is mapping

dont get it

"Time of Need" Removes curses from mobs and bosses. So think yourself what is more important to you. You can craft avoid ailments everywhere and change the "Time of Need" to something else.
is it possible to run HoP with it? feel like more phy could help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info