[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi guys. A couple of questions here:
1. I see some people run Discipline over Scitterbots. And I would definitely like to improve my survivability. 8k ES getting shot some times. But is it worth given the loss of damage (no skitterbots, no generosity)? I run 89% (maim) version with +2 chest. Herald is at 29 atm. Can I switch to discipline now or is it better to get herald to 30/31 first to offset damage loss?
2. What is the advantage of poison over lesser poison? I ran simulacrums, and at 19-20 wave I have to switch to lesser poison to get virulence stacks. But this switch is a bit annoying. So for QoL would be great to get something to avoid the switch. Gloves with slower projectiles did not help. :(
3. Any other advice to improve survivability and damage? Watcher's Eye purchase is on the way.

This is so difficult, I cannot understand how to level this build.

The ball of lightning does no damage, it does create/add those green stacks.
What I don't understand? currently level 67.

"
Megatherion wrote:
Hi guys. A couple of questions here:
1. I see some people run Discipline over Scitterbots. And I would definitely like to improve my survivability. 8k ES getting shot some times. But is it worth given the loss of damage (no skitterbots, no generosity)? I run 89% (maim) version with +2 chest. Herald is at 29 atm. Can I switch to discipline now or is it better to get herald to 30/31 first to offset damage loss?
2. What is the advantage of poison over lesser poison? I ran simulacrums, and at 19-20 wave I have to switch to lesser poison to get virulence stacks. But this switch is a bit annoying. So for QoL would be great to get something to avoid the switch. Gloves with slower projectiles did not help. :(
3. Any other advice to improve survivability and damage? Watcher's Eye purchase is on the way.

1. with two circle of nostalgia, your agony crawler will reserve 0% mana, so you can use discipline too
2. lesser poison gives chaos damage to supported skills, with second circle of nostalgia i don't have this problem (but capping resists is harder)
3. yes watchers eye with energy shield on hit is great. ;)
Any tips on what I should upgrade next? Thinking a rare belt so I can go for double Nostalgia rings? Then a new shield.
Character name is EuroGuardian.
Also thinking about going herald of purity instead of skitterbots.
how do u get the 4 Spectres? 1 from tree, 2 from skill gem. how u reach lvl 25 on the skill gem?
"
selemene31 wrote:
how do u get the 4 Spectres? 1 from tree, 2 from skill gem. how u reach lvl 25 on the skill gem?

3 from lvl 25 skill gem and 1 from passive. 21lvl rs + 4lvl empower = 24lvl rs.
Convoking wand +1 all minion skill gem and +1 all spell skill gem = 26lvl rs.
I am searching for a good dps build for respecing my templar. How much dps per budget does thsi give? some quick numbes would help me!

The youtube showing 100% delirium t18, how much currency I need to get this far?

I have saved up about 25ex wondering if this is enough or I need 50ex+. I am looking for something with 10m+ dps if possible. P.S. I am a new noob, dont understand much of mechanics.
"
1. with two circle of nostalgia, your agony crawler will reserve 0% mana, so you can use discipline too
2. lesser poison gives chaos damage to supported skills, with second circle of nostalgia i don't have this problem (but capping resists is harder)
3. yes watchers eye with energy shield on hit is great. ;)

Bu I would still have to abandon generosity to use determination. And no scitterbots. Is it OK? I wonder if there is a way to cheese determination and flesh and stone? :D
"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:
"
selemene31 wrote:

3 from lvl 25 skill gem and 1 from passive. 21lvl rs + 4lvl empower = 24lvl rs.
Convoking wand +1 all minion skill gem and +1 all spell skill gem = 26lvl rs.

but don't we put the gem on the shield? and the max u get on the shield is 24.
edit: the wand gives +1 globally?
Last edited by selemene31 on Apr 14, 2020, 2:55:56 AM
"
selemene31 wrote:

but don't we put the gem on the shield? and the max u get on the shield is 24.
edit: the wand gives +1 globally?
All minion skill gem. ALL. Yes global)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info