[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Shadowtitan wrote:
"
Nuhj wrote:
"
Shadowtitan wrote:
First time getting lvl 98 with a build, having a blast with it and still got improvements to make on my gear. Done all bosses including uber atziri with it.

Do you feel your clearspeed is comparable with Deathmark over a 3rd green for Pierce/Toxins? Trying to decide if i should switch but it's quite the investment.

The +2 chest with 2g, 2b, 2r sockets is cheaper, that's why I bought it and is more damage with death marked enemies.

The problem is hexproof maps, i simply dont run them, the clear speed is really slow there or use awakened curse on hit.

I think the pierce version has better clear speed but this is fine too as i said the chest was cheaper. ;)

Fair point thanks. Guess i'll just try it out.
Last edited by klistier on Apr 12, 2020, 2:06:36 PM
i cant find the post!

any kind souls with the stone skin minion that i can pop by your HO to grab?? much appreciated guys!
Looking at the budget build with Lone Messenger, but don't understand how you reserve all your mana without auras.

Disabling HoA takes unreserved mana from 5% to 73%. Where does the the remaining 27% go?

Edit: Realised it's the aspect on the ring!
Last edited by Orangedale on Apr 13, 2020, 6:23:22 AM
Pierce is solved by running Projectile Weakness curse. (still a pain on hexproof maps though)

Im always up for sharing the Flayers, just send me a message!
Hi guys, I got a question about Cyclopean Coil.
In the guide it states it gives ES but in the tooltips it always states it only gives Life.

Is there something I am missing other than the % increased attributes?

Just checking before I might buy one.
What option is there without a helmet enchantment?
"
Orangedale wrote:
Looking at the budget build with Lone Messenger, but don't understand how you reserve all your mana without auras.

Disabling HoA takes unreserved mana from 5% to 73%. Where does the the remaining 27% go?

Edit: Realised it's the aspect on the ring!

Aspect of the crab or Aspect of the spider
"
Parasite wrote:
Hi guys, I got a question about Cyclopean Coil.
In the guide it states it gives ES but in the tooltips it always states it only gives Life.

Is there something I am missing other than the % increased attributes?

Just checking before I might buy one.

It is basically from % increased attributes.
10 int -> 5 mana -> reserve -> ES
10 int -> 2% increased max ES

Mine is 18% increased attr. It is +110 int and gives me +600 ES.
Hi there!
A quick question, if u mind.
I have like 14ex plus 350c right now.
Is it enough to gear this build and punish all content ?
I`ve tried Brunowa zombie build but it OMG expencive, even just for farm red maps.
Also try Arc totem build, but it seems to be squishy and "kite" build, dont want to invest a ton and then can`t do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info