[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
klistier wrote:
What mods can't this build do? No regen, what else?

Generally any mod is doable, including no regen. For no regen mod you just need to swap one flask for mana. ES can be regened by 5% fow every block and by watchers eye with ES on hit.
I don't like temporal chains and elemental weakness. Both are curses and can be ignored by flask, but I prefer to roll them.
Hey guys, I really need some help.
I spent quite some currency to mimic "Kyuhlee Full POB with Cluster Jewels" PoB.

I'm stuck on the mana reservation. In the calculations of the POB, it shows that:
- Hatred reserves 39% (same for me)
- Discipline reserves 27% (same for me)
- Determination reserves 33%! On my end, it reserves 39%..

I don't see where the extra reduction for determination only is coming from. Does anyone know? I've been breaking my head over this.
Ok I found it... It's the helm enchant... damnit :(
I'm terribly sorry but I'm lost somewhere, it was said that I needed to have 100% to poison, but also was recommended to run ball ligtning, faster casting (either gem or as mod on glove)- spell echo - gmp - poison (either as gem or mod on glove). If I do that, if I do not run with both poison and lesser poison I have about 88% to poison only it would seem, I do have 2 nostalgia rings as well, not sure how to achieve this.
edit: I saw where I got lost, golden rule, so 80% is sufficient!
Last edited by Chridian on Apr 11, 2020, 8:28:51 PM
Hi! In the guide, it says I should buy a Lethal Pride but then I can't see it in any skill trees?? Where should I put the gem?
@Harrybolls : Try with Discipline/Hatred/Herald of Purity, it works greatly ! A bit more dps with the sentinel and a ton of physical damage reduction with our cluster jewels !
I can't do delirium stage 20. My poison doesn't work, why ?

Hello guys. What i do wrong? I die at t15 maps, I'm dont understanding it.
This is my pastbin - https://pastebin.com/TJF2nktc.
I have cap resistance. 75% block attack and 56% block spell with flask. 6643 Shield. And 40k armor with flask.
What to do?
Last edited by Hertas on Apr 12, 2020, 7:24:28 AM
how do we achieve agony crawler level 31? mines is currently 28 with level 21/20q gem 4 empower +1 simple robe and +1 on wand. i know that i can get 29 with the corruption on the body armour but wonder where the rest of the levels on your pob come from
+2 to the wand(+1minion/spell skill) and +1 physical spell on the shield, the corrupted armor give +2 to all socket gems so empower is now lvl 6 : agony lvl 31

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info