[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Hertas wrote:

Hello guys. What i do wrong? I die at t15 maps, I'm dont understanding it.
This is my pastbin - https://pastebin.com/TJF2nktc.
I have cap resistance. 75% block attack and 56% block spell with flask. 6643 Shield. And 40k armor with flask.
What to do?

Can someone help me?
Crafting question. Since cluster jewels are so pricey I bought +ilvl75 base and alt crafted one fairly easy atleast compared to many other crafts. If I slam this is there chance to get anything usefull or can it go worse?

Last edited by Hartsa on Apr 12, 2020, 11:08:49 AM
Is skitterbot really the best last aura to go for? What about haste?
Last edited by klistier on Apr 12, 2020, 10:24:15 AM
where do i put the timless jewel?
How do I get Virulence stack up to 60? Did I missed something?
"
madriz wrote:
How do I get Virulence stack up to 60? Did I missed something?

you need 4 medium cluster jewels with pure agony and disciples.
"
DarkAssassinX wrote:
how do we achieve agony crawler level 31? mines is currently 28 with level 21/20q gem 4 empower +1 simple robe and +1 on wand. i know that i can get 29 with the corruption on the body armour but wonder where the rest of the levels on your pob come from

+2 wand, +2 body armor, +1 shield, level 4 empower, level 21 gem

First time getting lvl 98 with a build, having a blast with it and still got improvements to make on my gear. Done all bosses including uber atziri with it.
"
Shadowtitan wrote:
First time getting lvl 98 with a build, having a blast with it and still got improvements to make on my gear. Done all bosses including uber atziri with it.

Do you feel your clearspeed is comparable with Deathmark over a 3rd green for Pierce/Toxins? Trying to decide if i should switch but it's quite the investment.
"
Nuhj wrote:
"
Shadowtitan wrote:

Do you feel your clearspeed is comparable with Deathmark over a 3rd green for Pierce/Toxins? Trying to decide if i should switch but it's quite the investment.

The +2 chest with 2g, 2b, 2r sockets is cheaper, that's why I bought it and is more damage with death marked enemies.

The problem is hexproof maps, i simply dont run them, the clear speed is really slow there or use awakened curse on hit.

I think the pierce version has better clear speed but this is fine too as i said the chest was cheaper. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info