[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
eimran wrote:
Hi,

I had a bit of currency leftover from a few lucky drops and decided to try this build, can someone have a look and critique the build. ?

Also, does the agony crawler damage really increase with Hatred + Generosity ? POB does show an increase, but how does poison convert to Cold ?

Agony attack is based on physical damage. From hatred, agony gains 25% physical damage as extra cold damage.
"
babicko wrote:
i have most of the gear but the skin of the loyal in SSF. Any other good options here?

Lioneye's Vision is also a good option. It has 15lv Pierce support so that you can make 7-link agony. Also Lioneye has huge amount of armour.

Or you can also try Coming Calamity. It has +2 herald gems but you will have a problem with mana..
I don't know if I understand Zealot's Oath good enough but I don't see any diffrence with or without it in stats of character.
why conduit on skilltree? poachers mark for frenzy but does this get transferred to crawler?
cheers!
Cheers for updating the guide guys, I've been enjoying this build (slightly modified) for the last 2 leagues (despite GGG trying to ruin our fun).
I particularly like the fact that it's an ongoing min/max process, which keeps my interest going in playing (because the new atlas certainly doesn't).

Anyway, I particularly wanted to pop in to also say a big thanks to ratmanaus who resupplied my stoneskin flayers tonight.

A tiny PSA or word of caution, even for those of us with many hours and leagues behind us...

I temporarily moved my spectres to a 4L in my helm a while back, pending upgrades/empower 4 and then decided tonight in a moment of boredom to go an re-enchant my helm in lab (another pointless exercise, thanks GGG).
Up to tonight, I've been super careful with my flayers, always making sure I can grab them again from my hideout.

Tonight, I let my attention slip. After yet another failed 3x lab enchant attempt, I forgot to desecrate/resummon one of my flayers. Consequently, I went back to my hideout, and frantically scratched around in the empty desecrated pile dust on the floor for my lost flayer. Alas, all I found were mouse droppings....

Anyway, the long and short of it is always be careful chaps, especially when tired.

If anyone else loses/needs flayers I am more than happy to also give access to my hideout where they can be desecrated if needed. Least I can do to pay it forward :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
Pengefinchess wrote:
why conduit on skilltree? poachers mark for frenzy but does this get transferred to crawler?
cheers!

Counduit is no longer conduit, if a Lethal Pride is inserted, it becomes Glancing Blows and doubles your spell/attack block.
I loved Path of Exile.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
@maelstrom thx for the reply.
Re spectres i had the same problem but u can make a "mule" to store them - did this yestreday :) check out this from Kay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XMZGuG3RQY
Thanks, I'll check it out. Didn't think of using a mule, good idea.

FYI, sharing flayers. The first guy I just tried to help out came in and map stole...

My mistake, I should have made him wait and completely cleaned out the map first.

Anyway, if anyone else wants them, feel free to whisper, but please be aware that if I am mapping it will be a wait as I am going to completely clear any maps and close all portals from now on prior to inviting. Something I've always done when trading, but tonight I am having a major brain fart...
I loved Path of Exile.
I can easily kill everything in Simulacrum.
Stage 20 can't even kill the normal mobs. Why is stage 20 so OP?

Don't know how to copy character build in here.
Hey, would anyone be able to advise me on what auras to run as an aurabot to support this build? i can run 17 auras atm, not sure if any of the elementals will mess with dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info