[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can someone suggest improvements or how I can work towards equipping Discipline as well as I level this character?
Last edited by eimran on Apr 10, 2020, 3:10:32 AM
how much ex need to start to make it work well?
Hi guys, I am lvl 72 using the guides https://pastebin.com/ktjHZ7BE

I got all clusters everything so far. I got a problem though. I am not sure why my Raise Spectres (level 21) aint working. It says skill cannot be used (grayed out).

My Feeding Frenzy is lvl 17 and so is my Meat Shield support.

I am trying to get the Pigment spectres from Grand Arena Act 4

but when I desecrate I cant raise them for some reason. I was using the standard league poe pastebin to level and had no problem desecrating and raising them. Now I desecrate and maybe 2 Pigments will appear but the third one is another random minion.

Never used minions before and I don't know what am missing.

Any help would be much appreciated.
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi guys, I am lvl 72 using the guides https://pastebin.com/ktjHZ7BE

I got all clusters everything so far. I got a problem though. I am not sure why my Raise Spectres (level 21) aint working. It says skill cannot be used (grayed out).

If your Raise spectre gem level 21 is also raised by other +1's or an empower, then you won't be a high enough level to use it. Check out the level requirements on the wiki page for the gem :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
Mila89 wrote:
how much ex need to start to make it work well?

Be aware that this is not a "starter" build. Although it seems very simple on the face of it, the nuances of the build are deep.

To get started, a few Ex should get you going. As far as "finishing" it, well I've not managed to do that in 2 leagues yet as a casual player who plays around 30 hours a week. It's a constant min/max tweaking exercise. If you're looking for a "Do exactly this for this price" type build then I would suggest that this is not for you. Try something like ED/Cont Trickster, it's a pretty fixed budget style of build.

"Work Well" is subjective and impossible to answer. I love this build and the play style as do others, how it is going to pan out for you only time can tell.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
I'm curious, I can see that the build is plenty tanky and the single target nor clearspeed doesnt seem to be a problem, my question though is regarding situations, although they arent frequent as such, like legion, where you have a limited time to free them, or blight where you have to swap quickly to another lane, or indeed blighted maps, are those an issue?
Hello guys I wanted to show the clustered version progress

I have onslaught on hit now so bb radiant crusade and hello harmony of purpose!!!!
Also count +12% to phys cause i always have 3 charges.
Getting hard to find upgrades atm :

Last edited by FarmaConte on Apr 10, 2020, 8:52:09 AM
I am doing an mf group and am playing a Scion support with a ice shot quantity ranger. I was told a mana guardian would be good for a 3rd party member but was wondering how it plays together. Would this build work as a support? I keep hearing that mana guardians are great because they provide a ton of ES but how does that work with this build? I understand they get a lot of ES but how do they give it to party members?
IGN PoopyPotter
Anyone who good at this build, can check up my ?
I dying..
I can't do simulacrum wave 20
I died 4 times on sirus awaken lvl 6 and was so slow.

I do those deathless with my ice shot deadeye... deadeye is papperdog

I know my clusters still not perfect, i try to buy best ones but i think few more cluster (almost all dmg nodes) don't make my build immortal like the original one

https://pastebin.com/tNA4mH5p

thank you.
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 10, 2020, 3:38:21 PM
I'm looking for Stoneskin Flayers, hit me up if you're willing to share!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info