[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
xFlaii wrote:
I can easily kill everything in Simulacrum.
Stage 20 can't even kill the normal mobs. Why is stage 20 so OP?

Don't know how to copy character build in here.

You probably need to run Poison + Lesser Poison on Ball Lightning or whatever you are using to proc your crawler. Wave 19+20 can have high chaos resist. Both of those will give 100% chance to poison.
Fartssss, maybe you could satisfy my curiousity as I can see you're running this build, how does it do in general mapping when you encounter legions and blights etc, can it free the legions fast enough etc or?
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi guys, I am lvl 72 using the guides https://pastebin.com/ktjHZ7BE

I got all clusters everything so far. I got a problem though. I am not sure why my Raise Spectres (level 21) aint working. It says skill cannot be used (grayed out).

If your Raise spectre gem level 21 is also raised by other +1's or an empower, then you won't be a high enough level to use it. Check out the level requirements on the wiki page for the gem :)

Thank you! I'll take a look at it right away
kk so I have a another question ;)

In the guide under passive trees I am using the lvl 68 and now on 72 I am using the lvl 94 pastebin. He has Greater Multiple Projectiles replaced from Lesser Poison on gloves.

I did the same thing and had NO damage (probably because no chaos). Sooo, my question is obvious. Why would you use Greater Multiple Projectiles if you can't deal any damage?

Thanks in advance guys, you've been of great help.
"
Ch3ck wrote:

In the guide under passive trees I am using the lvl 68 and now on 72 I am using the lvl 94 pastebin. He has Greater Multiple Projectiles replaced from Lesser Poison on gloves.

I did the same thing and had NO damage (probably because no chaos). Sooo, my question is obvious. Why would you use Greater Multiple Projectiles if you can't deal any damage?

you need to hit the mobs for stacks so if you hit more mobs get more stacks easily. and you get chaos dmg from ring
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 10, 2020, 4:37:13 PM
"
h4mi22 wrote:
"
Ch3ck wrote:

you need to hit the mobs for stacks so if you hit more mobs get more stacks easily. and you get chaos dmg from ring

damn, thanks man. Who thought of all of this lol. Props to OP and contributors, this is a complex build to architect.
"
Chridian wrote:
Fartssss, maybe you could satisfy my curiousity as I can see you're running this build, how does it do in general mapping when you encounter legions and blights etc, can it free the legions fast enough etc or?

I run pierce, so its easy to unlock a large portion of Legions. They do hit pretty hard in T16, but I rarely die to them, you just have to skirt the battle a little. Just make sure you have a 40+30% MS quicksilver flask.

I've ben running T14 blights and they are fine, I just sit at the station and spam ball lightning. If you haven't run ball lightning yet with GMP + Spell Echo, you're missing out. I have the watcher eye with +30 shield on hit which GMP makes an amazing upgrade.

To be honest, my current build is pretty OP for most of the game and it still has a weak 3R 3G chest. I ran last season's build the first 3 weeks of the season with only 1 large cluster, 2 mediums and 2 smalls. I was able to clear 37 challenges pretty easy with that old build and a few cluster jewels.

I play 100% solo and don't do rotas or anything like that.
"
TheFartssss wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

I run pierce, so its easy to unlock a large portion of Legions. They do hit pretty hard in T16, but I rarely die to them, you just have to skirt the battle a little. Just make sure you have a 40+30% MS quicksilver flask.

I've ben running T14 blights and they are fine, I just sit at the station and spam ball lightning. If you haven't run ball lightning yet with GMP + Spell Echo, you're missing out. I have the watcher eye with +30 shield on hit which GMP makes an amazing upgrade.

To be honest, my current build is pretty OP for most of the game and it still has a weak 3R 3G chest. I ran last season's build the first 3 weeks of the season with only 1 large cluster, 2 mediums and 2 smalls. I was able to clear 37 challenges pretty easy with that old build and a few cluster jewels.

that is fantastic to hear, I did recently get into some currency (nothing of the magnitude that certain people have) and I feel somewhat done with my ED and this looks like the kind of build I would like to do my challenges with, it seems like it can do pretty much everything, doing simulacrums and clearing maps reasonably fast to gather said simulacrum splinters is a big deal to me so.
I appreciate your response, I shall get leveling and crafting and whatnot ^^
"
Chridian wrote:
"
TheFartssss wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

that is fantastic to hear, I did recently get into some currency (nothing of the magnitude that certain people have) and I feel somewhat done with my ED and this looks like the kind of build I would like to do my challenges with, it seems like it can do pretty much everything, doing simulacrums and clearing maps reasonably fast to gather said simulacrum splinters is a big deal to me so.
I appreciate your response, I shall get leveling and crafting and whatnot ^^

I made a Toxic Rain trickster this league as a starter. Cheap build, made currency fast enough to buy me a 5 Herald set of clusters. It cleared up to T14 super fast, lots of splinters. Died like nobody's business in T16.

Played the 5 Herald build and sold it the next day. No real point to the game. I put on Blade vortex and just ran straight through every map. At least I made some nice profit from selling all those juicy cluster jewels.

I play Mana Guardian for the 50k Armour and 80+ Phys reduction. Dying makes me upset. The 20k shield I had last season was just icing on the cake. 10k is fine.

I dropped a ES Clarity watcher's eye ($$$) from Uber Elder and sold it and stuck with the ES on hit because it's much more satisfying. The ES Clarity only added 2300 or so shield on my current build.

Like everybody said, this is a very expensive build to optimize. I normally make plenty of currency every league to support one nice min/maxed build.
"
I made a Toxic Rain trickster this league as a starter. Cheap build, made currency fast enough to buy me a 5 Herald set of clusters. It cleared up to T14 super fast, lots of splinters. Died like nobody's business in T16.

Played the 5 Herald build and sold it the next day. No real point to the game. I put on Blade vortex and just ran straight through every map. At least I made some nice profit from selling all those juicy cluster jewels.

I play Mana Guardian for the 50k Armour and 80+ Phys reduction. Dying makes me upset. The 20k shield I had last season was just icing on the cake. 10k is fine.

I dropped a ES Clarity watcher's eye ($$$) from Uber Elder and sold it and stuck with the ES on hit because it's much more satisfying. The ES Clarity only added 2300 or so shield on my current build.

Like everybody said, this is a very expensive build to optimize. I normally make plenty of currency every league to support one nice min/maxed build.

I made about 60ex, which to me is insane, so I'm hoping that's enough for a decent start to this build. Due to playing ED I do already have empower 4 so that's one part of the build already done.
And yes, dying upsets me too, which is why I landed here I suppose in this build.
Only problem is when reading a forum guide, there's 50/50 of people saying how tanky they feel and the other side expressing alot of frustration due to dying so you do kind of have to try for yourself I suppose

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info