[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hello guys =)

Im trying this build as well.. im still improving and learning about a lot of things..

Just some toughts about a lot things i read here..

- Im running a combination with Cult-Leader and Disciple (im still rolling medium clusters) im ok with just 40 virulence..
If you find a good circle of nostalgia with Increase Dmg and Buff effect you can change medium passives to Heraldry and reserve mana there

- For the guy that said.. to craft your large clusters.. good luck! i spent more than 4 ex per cluster trying to craft mines.. if you find them.. buy it.. otherwise..
* find a Large Cluster with 8 passives ilv75+ , roll 2socket Scintilating and Vengefull commander.. you will need to spend an Exalted and pray for another passive.. if you get a "bonus" one.. you will lose 2 skill points per cluster

this is a tip i didnt saw... Herald of Agony is = Spell/Herald/Minion/Chaos/Physical... Why im saying this... if you want to start with a budget wand/shield/amulet thats what kind of "+1" your looking for

This is my pob... https://pastebin.com/M0mdzqd8

** I still need an Empower 4 to change my spectres
** Got Herald of Purity and not using Summoning Carrion Golem, he dies alot during delirium
** I dont have Watcher's eye yet so my points go to mana

A
Last edited by overmax on Apr 9, 2020, 9:55:58 AM
"
klistier wrote:
Damn those large cluster jewels are pricey!

The medium ones aint cheap either. I think I underestimated the cost of this build.
Last edited by Aueberon on Apr 8, 2020, 10:37:50 PM
Hi I am almost level 64 but I am dying because of the poison inflicted by the golden rule. I mitigate this with a flask immune to poison so that I don't die, but if I am out of charges am dead and leveling is becoming a bit of a hazzle at the end.

I am a noob and even when I read everything on the build, I dont think I grasped how to mitigate this. This is the first minion build I try. Some help would go a long way.

Thanks in advance
Hi all !

For the small cluster with kyuhlee's version, he switch from "Will Shaper" to "From Naught" do we need a cap to make a switch or is it a better upgrade overall ?

What's also the best aura combinaison ? i'm actually with 2 Circle (resist cap ped !) and running Discipline/Hatred/Dread Banner, i'm planning to remove the banner to get Flesh&Stone on my next level.
I wanna play with Determination later, but there is just zero Memory Vault helmet with either Hatred/Determination/Discipline enchant on trade... so what's the best aura combinaison ?

The guide speaking of Heraldry on cluster jewels, it's useless if you have both Circle of Nostalgia ?

@Ch3ck:
You need chaos inoculation to get immunity to poison.
Last edited by Arkhandar on Apr 9, 2020, 3:25:27 AM
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi I am almost level 64 but I am dying because of the poison inflicted by the golden rule. I mitigate this with a flask immune to poison so that I don't die, but if I am out of charges am dead and leveling is becoming a bit of a hazzle at the end.

I am a noob and even when I read everything on the build, I dont think I grasped how to mitigate this. This is the first minion build I try. Some help would go a long way.

Thanks in advance

Do not use this jewel until you get Chaos Inoculation. It gives you immune to chaos damage, i.e. poison.
Im not real sure what im doing wrong but i keep getting rolled in wave 20 for the Simulacrum like im butter.

AS well i did my 1st Sirus 8 and died a few times. Not sure if im messing something up playing wise or i did something wrong with the build
Can you write about cluster jewels more details? i have two nostalgia still need heraldry? Any lower tier options for jewels not the best in slot, I undurstand what is the best but mate... i spend around 10 ex and I rolled just one perfect large and one small.
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 9, 2020, 5:01:12 AM
"
h4mi22 wrote:
Can you write about cluster jewels more details? i have two nostalgia still need heraldry? Any lower tier options for jewels not the best in slot, I undurstand what is the best but mate... i spend around 10 ex and I rolled just one perfect large and one small.

Dude, you have so many things to improve and you spent 10ex for slamming cluster jewels? I would say that perfect large cluster jewels are one of the last things that are needed. Mine are still not perfect and I don't care. If you are lack of points, just take small passive on the road to the second jewel socket, it's not a big deal. Ok, medium clusters are really important, but they doesn't require exalt slamming and you can roll them for 0.5ex. Small clusters can be bought or rolled for 15c...

Heraldry is not required. With 2 two good circles of nostalgia HoA reserves 0 mana and you can have up to 3 auras. I'm using discipline, hatred and herald of purity. Someone uses flesh and stone instead of 2nd herald. With 0 reserved HoA it is possible to have them all even without charisma enchant and enlighten lvl 3.

P.S. Good circles are the ones that provide 38%+ reduced mana reservation. With catalysts they will give 45%+.
What budget do I need to make this build really rolling over all endgame content?
"
llpu3paK wrote:

Heraldry is not required. With 2 two good circles of nostalgia HoA reserves 0 mana and you can have up to 3 auras. I'm using discipline, hatred and herald of purity. Someone uses flesh and stone instead of 2nd herald. With 0 reserved HoA it is possible to have them all even without charisma enchant and enlighten lvl 3.

P.S. Good circles are the ones that provide 38%+ reduced mana reservation. With catalysts they will give 45%+.

My mana reserv for hoa 4%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info