[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
h4mi22 wrote:
"
llpu3paK wrote:

Heraldry is not required. With 2 two good circles of nostalgia HoA reserves 0 mana and you can have up to 3 auras. I'm using discipline, hatred and herald of purity. Someone uses flesh and stone instead of 2nd herald. With 0 reserved HoA it is possible to have them all even without charisma enchant and enlighten lvl 3.

P.S. Good circles are the ones that provide 38%+ reduced mana reservation. With catalysts they will give 45%+.

My mana reserv for hoa 4%

You need to pick one more point for mana reserve reduction. It's near CI.
Tell me plz
Why am I gaining Virulence by only attacking with a bow? What am I doing wrong?
"
Allurd wrote:
Tell me plz

You need chaos damage. Add lesser poison support to ball lightning.
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
Allurd wrote:
Tell me plz

You need chaos damage. Add lesser poison support to ball lightning.

Thanks, it helped, but why so? After all, they advise a bunch Ball Lightning - Poison Support - Spell Echo
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi I am almost level 64 but I am dying because of the poison inflicted by the golden rule. I mitigate this with a flask immune to poison so that I don't die, but if I am out of charges am dead and leveling is becoming a bit of a hazzle at the end.

I am a noob and even when I read everything on the build, I dont think I grasped how to mitigate this. This is the first minion build I try. Some help would go a long way.

Thanks in advance

Do not use this jewel until you get Chaos Inoculation. It gives you immune to chaos damage, i.e. poison.

Thank you!

also @Arkhandar
Hey guys!

Habong a blast with this build, currently trying to optimise it.

Could you take a look at my gear?

I know i need the empower 4 but dmg is not the problem atm. I would like to reach a tankier way of playing. Would like to facetank most content if possible.

Would a watchers eye with mana to es be better for this or actually the way cheaper es on hit one?

What else of my gear could i swap?

Thx a lot for your help guys!
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
Hey guys!

Habong a blast with this build, currently trying to optimise it.

Could you take a look at my gear?

I know i need the empower 4 but dmg is not the problem atm. I would like to reach a tankier way of playing. Would like to facetank most content if possible.

Would a watchers eye with mana to es be better for this or actually the way cheaper es on hit one?

What else of my gear could i swap?

Thx a lot for your help guys!

Just a tip and you can choose based on currency you have

- You can gain more mana/ES improving points on your passive tree

- Buy a 2toned boots with 150% Total elemental resists, sou you can be more confortable with the other pieces of gear

- If you dont want more dmg with another Circle of Nostalgia.. get a ring with %Mana

- Thorium/Titanium shield 200+ energy shield (im not gonna talk about +1 or recover ES but thats what you want to aim.. they are pretty expensive now)

- Switch large clusters for Lightning Damage.. is the Cluster that can have Vengeful commander and Scintilating (more mana)

More mana = More armour = More ES
i have most of the gear but the skin of the loyal in SSF. Any other good options here?
Hi,

I had a bit of currency leftover from a few lucky drops and decided to try this build, can someone have a look and critique the build. ?

Also, does the agony crawler damage really increase with Hatred + Generosity ? POB does show an increase, but how does poison convert to Cold ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Hi all !

For the small cluster with kyuhlee's version, he switch from "Will Shaper" to "From Naught" do we need a cap to make a switch or is it a better upgrade overall ?

What's also the best aura combinaison ? i'm actually with 2 Circle (resist cap ped !) and running Discipline/Hatred/Dread Banner, i'm planning to remove the banner to get Flesh&Stone on my next level.
I wanna play with Determination later, but there is just zero Memory Vault helmet with either Hatred/Determination/Discipline enchant on trade... so what's the best aura combinaison ?

The guide speaking of Heraldry on cluster jewels, it's useless if you have both Circle of Nostalgia ?

Stay with "Will Shaper". I've tested voice jewels and gave up some mana nodes. That's why I changed to "From Naught" at that point.
And I forgot to change them back until I saw your post :) Thanks!
By the way, voice is not a good option for us. I decided not to use them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info