[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Anyone having a good crafting recipe to make the +1/%recover titanium shield with fat ES ?
Hi! Im gonna level this build now, what is the skill I need to level at level 1 till I get to level 18??

Thanks in advanced!
Damn those large cluster jewels are pricey!
Last edited by klistier on Apr 8, 2020, 5:30:01 PM
"
JohnyDooozano wrote:
I am enjoying the build atm, Sirus 8 deathless and so on. BUT it seems i lack dall lightning damage to deal enough damage to gain virulence stacks on last wave of simulacrum and on 5x delirium t16 maps, any help with that? Thanks in advance.

You most likely need lesser poison for the last wave if you don't have enough chaos damage.
"
FoggyNights wrote:
Yes, you need considerable investment to feel tanky, no you dont need a watchers eye to achieve that.
Check my character. Its not cheap, but feels great without a watchers eye.

Anyone know why we use Hatred specifically?
Are there any other damaging auras we could use instead?
Wrath and pride both have some really nice watchers eye mods.
Been shopping over the last few hours.

Pride has intimidate. Which makes me want to try that out and drop Unwavering crusade for harmony of purpose. Would let me move a few things around and pick some more ES back up I think.

Wrath has phys as extra lightning and lightning dmg as es leech.
Wondering if either of these would be worth running wrath?

Looking for some input here, some of these watchers mods look nice.

Wrath is only good for casters.

Pride needs impale, dread banner and flesh and stone linked to maim to shine. It is three extra sockets and 35% more mana reservation. It also has a smaller radius so you need to do more face tanking.

Hatred with generosity and elemental equilibrium is just really cheap, I don't think it is beatable without reserving way more mana. Chill/shatter is also safer.
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 8, 2020, 4:36:18 PM
"
setaohuang wrote:
Just a short summerize on my feeling on this build after playing 7 days after I start to level it up.

I have spent more than 15 ex in this build already, below is the roughly price.
1. 2 big jewel, at least 1.5 ex each
2. 4 med jewel, at least 1 ex each
3. emulate, about 1 ex
4. body, about 1 ex
5. ring, about 1 ex
6. head, about 100c
7. weapon, about 2 ex
8. shield, about 100c
9. others about 200c
So total: more than 15 ex
I am leveling 89 now and playing T14 map. Many of my skill is not 20/20 or 21/20 yet.
My ES is about 7500, armor about 16500, ignore all ignite, freezing, shock. Ele resistance more than 85. It is difficult to improve from equipment if I don't inv more than 3~4 ex for one piece. And I don't have enough ex for the watcher's eye.

Below is my feeling on mapping.

When I play in T14 maps, I will died several times if I just lazy playing and didn't pay attention to avoid the aoe damage.
When I try T15 map, I need to play like a mage very carefully and prepare to use flask and vaal shell all the time. If I relax for 3 second during fighting, I will died.

I really don't know why the people think this build is tanky? Maybe after you invest more than 50 ex with the watcher's eye, the play experience will totally change.

In this legend, I played three role. First is champion cyclone. second is storm brand. I only invest less than 5 ex for these two role and the result is much better than the this one. Special for storm brand, it is much much faster for mapping.

Why I want to try this is for the tanky since my storm brand is easy to died by one hit by boss. But for mapping, since I don't need to stand there, I just shield rush, recall brand and shield rush. So it is very safe. But for this one, I need to stand there for lightening ball. So it died more often.

Anyhow I hope this could be useful for the guys who want to try this build.

BTW, below is my POB. Any suggestion how to improve it are welcome. I still want to give another try on this build to continue improve it since I have invest so many ex already.....:(
Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/vWhMU4eu

I think 7500 energy shield is too low. Unfortunately the popularity of five herald guardian makes our stuff more expensive as well. You can get close to 10K energy shield without watches eye, if you optimize your cluster jewels.

You also have a big damage power up coming with empower 4 and herald of agony level 21, which will double your damage once you get rest of the gems in place.

But yes, juggernaut herald of agony with divine flesh and saffel frame is most likely tankier on a smaller budget, with 30% less damage. This build is a lot more damage with 60 virulence but it is no longer unkillable without watcher. The discipline energy shield on hit goes a long way so see if you can get that on a budget.
Last edited by hitmantb on Apr 8, 2020, 4:58:45 PM
Today I've boosted myself woth 1L of cider and killed sirus A8 :) Loot is still not impressive... Got 0 awakened gems.

Died twice - first time I just flame dashed into one of the black holes. Second time I fucked up and got stucked in his labirynth.
I have an eye with ES on hit, but it's obviously almost useless in fights with bosses. I don't have boots with "cannot be frozen" enchant, but I just stayed and waited untill the freeze is passed, because suris just cannot kill me with his regular hits. If this build cannot be called as tanky then I would like to see a real tanky build.

I have almost 10k ES (currently 9938) with Whakatutiki shield, trash boots and not impressive gloves. And my large clusters give me zero ES. With budget bated breath belt I can get even more ES. So I just don't know guys, how do you have 7500 ES. Either you need to get a bit more lvls or you do smth wrong...

Some advice to the guys who are still trying this build. DO NOT BUY CLUSTER JEWELS! CRAFT THEM! It's much cheaper! I have spent 3 exalts to get 2 large jewels with 8 points, 3 passives and 2 gem sockets. Maybe they are not perfect for us, but they don't cost 8ex each. The same is valid for medium jewels. You can craft them! And they will cost you less than 1ex.

For the guys who already got two circles of nostalgia with mana reduction - try to use herald of purity! It's a really nice skill that can provide you easy 90% cap of phys reduction.

I'm done. Gone to get some more cider.
Last edited by llpu3paK on Apr 8, 2020, 6:19:08 PM
"
llpu3paK wrote:

Some advice to the guys who are still trying this build. DO NOT BUY CLUSTER JEWELS! CRAFT THEM! It's much cheaper! I have spent 3 exalts to get 2 large jewels with 8 points, 3 passives and 2 gem sockets.. .

I already spend 5 ex and not even one ready.
Is there anybody that can give me Stoneskin Flayer Spectres on SC Del atm pls
We need large cluster jewels with 8 passive skills total,

Scintillating Idea
Vengeful Commander
and we need any third skill
2 socket

And we need to follow the order I'm right?
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 8, 2020, 9:17:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info