[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
FoggyNights wrote:
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:
I just failed an A8 sirus miserably.
i didnt even make it to the last phase.
If anyone could give me any idea on how to get a bit tougher for sirus itd be much appreciated.
Maybe I just suck hard at that fight.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoggyNights/characters

The only thing I can think to add is the endurance charge on hit cluster jewel.

I have not tried sirus 8 yet, but I have killed sirus 6 deathless (and got zero value drop LUL).
The problem of sirus is that the fight takes much time and there is no mobs to recharge the flasks, so you cannot spam them for getting armor, block, etc... To solve this problem I have a jewel with endurance charges on hit and I use herald of purity. Our medium clusters allow us to have up to 8 purity mobs and each of these mobs gives us 4% physical reduction, i.e. totaly up to +32% phys reduction! By this way we can have 90% phys reduction without flasks :)

You can replace your flesh and stone aura and try to use 2nd herald.

Did an A8 with 1 death because I couldnt find him when he ported away 1 time. These changes were exactly what I needed. Im facetanking most of the game now. THanks! I didnt think to run purity.
Im happy enough with it that I dont need to buy a watcher and I can call this a done boss killer. Maybe ill add one if i get some lucky drops.
The only thing im going to keep trying for is a better colored chest.

Have you done 20/20 Simulacrium?
I did it, but I have an eye with ES on hit, so I facetank all the waves... Interesting, whether it's possible without watcher's eye.
Last edited by llpu3paK on Apr 8, 2020, 2:37:34 AM
Yes I did the first one tonight. I pretty much just stood in the middle and facetanked everything up to wave 17ish. In some of the later waves I had to move out of stuff but it was really easy. Just rotated my vaal MS and disc most of the time and kept my flasks up.
The watchers eye would make the last 2 waves smoother for sure, but it was fairly relaxed without it with my current setup.
Gave it a full run of a bunch of stuff today. Some juiced up maps with crazy bosses all and a full a8 sirus rotation with all the tower guardian things and mostly facetanked it all.
I dropped down to about 9500es but I feel SO much tankier now with purity abd the endurance charges. With how effeective my ball setup is I kinda want to get the es on hit watcher just for the memes but i need to get a malevolence one for my other char first.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 8, 2020, 3:42:25 AM
Can you post leveling tree with bow ? i love this setup .
where can i buy all cluster jewels like yours? is 2ex enough for all the clusters?
I am enjoying the build atm, Sirus 8 deathless and so on. BUT it seems i lack dall lightning damage to deal enough damage to gain virulence stacks on last wave of simulacrum and on 5x delirium t16 maps, any help with that? Thanks in advance.
"
Elium85 wrote:
It doubles Virulence stack creation meaning the damage scales up way faster.

does it really though? I tried to take it out and nothing changed with the speed of getting virulence, does it just not show?
IM doing something wrong my survivablity and dmg feels really low?
Also got all 4 disciples and pure agony. Can also check my profile for the jewels name AnotherGiraffeLeague
or is virulence bugged? Im stacking 2x disciples and 2x pura agony and whatever I do I cant get 50 virulence on a single target- boss. Can you guys test it please?
Just a short summerize on my feeling on this build after playing 7 days after I start to level it up.

I have spent more than 15 ex in this build already, below is the roughly price.
1. 2 big jewel, at least 1.5 ex each
2. 4 med jewel, at least 1 ex each
3. emulate, about 1 ex
4. body, about 1 ex
5. ring, about 1 ex
6. head, about 100c
7. weapon, about 2 ex
8. shield, about 100c
9. others about 200c
So total: more than 15 ex
I am leveling 89 now and playing T14 map. Many of my skill is not 20/20 or 21/20 yet.
My ES is about 7500, armor about 16500, ignore all ignite, freezing, shock. Ele resistance more than 85. It is difficult to improve from equipment if I don't inv more than 3~4 ex for one piece. And I don't have enough ex for the watcher's eye.

Below is my feeling on mapping.

When I play in T14 maps, I will died several times if I just lazy playing and didn't pay attention to avoid the aoe damage.
When I try T15 map, I need to play like a mage very carefully and prepare to use flask and vaal shell all the time. If I relax for 3 second during fighting, I will died.

I really don't know why the people think this build is tanky? Maybe after you invest more than 50 ex with the watcher's eye, the play experience will totally change.

In this legend, I played three role. First is champion cyclone. second is storm brand. I only invest less than 5 ex for these two role and the result is much better than the this one. Special for storm brand, it is much much faster for mapping.

Why I want to try this is for the tanky since my storm brand is easy to died by one hit by boss. But for mapping, since I don't need to stand there, I just shield rush, recall brand and shield rush. So it is very safe. But for this one, I need to stand there for lightening ball. So it died more often.

Anyhow I hope this could be useful for the guys who want to try this build.

BTW, below is my POB. Any suggestion how to improve it are welcome. I still want to give another try on this build to continue improve it since I have invest so many ex already.....:(
Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/vWhMU4eu

Last edited by setaohuang on Apr 8, 2020, 2:15:29 PM
Yes, you need considerable investment to feel tanky, no you dont need a watchers eye to achieve that.
Check my character. Its not cheap, but feels great without a watchers eye.

Anyone know why we use Hatred specifically?
Are there any other damaging auras we could use instead?
Wrath and pride both have some really nice watchers eye mods.
Been shopping over the last few hours.

Pride has intimidate. Which makes me want to try that out and drop Unwavering crusade for harmony of purpose. Would let me move a few things around and pick some more ES back up I think.

Wrath has phys as extra lightning and lightning dmg as es leech.
Wondering if either of these would be worth running wrath?

Looking for some input here, some of these watchers mods look nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info