[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
FoggyNights wrote:
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:
I just failed an A8 sirus miserably.
i didnt even make it to the last phase.
If anyone could give me any idea on how to get a bit tougher for sirus itd be much appreciated.
Maybe I just suck hard at that fight.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoggyNights/characters

The only thing I can think to add is the endurance charge on hit cluster jewel.

I have not tried sirus 8 yet, but I have killed sirus 6 deathless (and got zero value drop LUL).
The problem of sirus is that the fight takes much time and there is no mobs to recharge the flasks, so you cannot spam them for getting armor, block, etc... To solve this problem I have a jewel with endurance charges on hit and I use herald of purity. Our medium clusters allow us to have up to 8 purity mobs and each of these mobs gives us 4% physical reduction, i.e. totaly up to +32% phys reduction! By this way we can have 90% phys reduction without flasks :)

You can replace your flesh and stone aura and try to use 2nd herald.

I will give these things a try. Thanks for the input
That was exactly what felt like the issue. I get like 2 flask uses.

OOO now that im using discipline, i could get a watchers with es on hit. they are half the price of the clarity ones. I wonder if theyre worth it.

edit: also... whats top lvl HoA?? Mine is lvl 30 with +2 wand/chest and lvl 4 empower. I swore I saw lvl 31 being max, how do you get that? Id need a +1 phys skills shield right?

Divined my Rings a bit. Was able to swap out my last pure agony/heraldry jewel for a disciples one!! Was also able to grab a +fire res +es/mana 2 node jewel with the endurance charge. Was exactly what I needed.
HoA reserves 3% which works perfect for purity. leaves me with 170 unreserved.

1) lvl 21 Herald => +21 KEKW
2) Empower lvl 4 => +3
3) Skin with enchant gives +2 to HoA and empower => +4
4) Wand with +1 to minion and +1 to spell gems => +2
5) Shield with +1 to phys gems => +1
6) Rare amulet with +1 enchant (don't remeber which exact one) => +1
So totally HoA can be lvl 32. But I don't think that it's worth to get lvl 32, 31 is more than enough :)
What are other viable gem combinations in the chest? I cant find +2 chest with 2red 2blue 2green in a reasonable price.
"
baidoweb wrote:
What are other viable gem combinations in the chest? I cant find +2 chest with 2red 2blue 2green in a reasonable price.

Pretty much anything with at least 2 red and 2 green.
HoA + empower + dmg on full life + vicious proj seem to be the big skills.
any combination of RBG skills in the other 2 works fine. Im using a 3R 3G +2 chest with maim instead of minion dmg. I grabbed it for 4ex.
It was still a pretty noticeable dmg increase.
"
Hookt wrote:

You have Arcane Potency in your tree, you said you went with the level 68 setup but you don't even have CI, you have Conduit in your tree but you haven't even taken the jewel socket next to it so I'm guessing there wasn't a Lethal Pride there, you have taken both Cluster Jewels effectively wasting 6 passives (you take these later or at least start with one of them), you don't have Sovereignty (no Hatred?) for some reason yet you have Elemental Equilibrium.

You should have an idea of why you are picking certain nodes or using certain items. Don't just mindlessly follow along with build guides or this is how it's going to end up sooner or later. My suggestion is stop following guides altogether until you have a better understanding of the game. Good luck.

I learned tonnes from the previous guides I followed though. Way more than I would have just faffing around in game with no direction. Sorry I wont be following your advice.

What I should have done was read through the entire guide and not assumed it was as well written as the previous guides.

With previous guides If I became confused about an interaction in the build I was able to go and learn about that through the guide and continue with creating the build. Not so with this guide.

Sure this build is probably strong, but the guide itself is poor at best.

This guide doesn't explain any of the hidden interactions within the build. It doesn't suggest any priorities on what nodes you should take first and why. It leaves out important gearing information. (medium cluster jewels NEED to have 3 skills on them!?) I wont even start on the formatting.

As for my tree I spent all day messing around with it spending tonnes of passive re spec points trying to figure it out myself. I took out CI because I needed the extra life to be able to even survive leveling in the feeding trough. I also had to ditch the Golden rule jewel as it was killing me and the guide fails to explain how to stop the reflected poison. As for why I got both cluster nodes going, because in the guide it specifically says "Prioritize these jewels as you level over all other upgrades!"

But its just me right? The guide is perfect! Its not like people post nearly every day with build issues. /s

OP fix your guide.

Last edited by Wolvarine on Apr 7, 2020, 5:43:58 PM
Anyone played this in 3.9 and playing again in 3.10? How does it feel compare to back then? I didn't even get most of luxury league last time and still done A8 sirius deathless EASILY. Obviously we are getting a lot less ES(I had 13k with basic stuff) but the gears are also a lot cheaper now.
Doing the meta storm brand archmage hiero now and while it's great I am still missing the relax playstyle of this build. So might transition later on.

"
Wolvarine wrote:
"
Hookt wrote:

You have Arcane Potency in your tree, you said you went with the level 68 setup but you don't even have CI, you have Conduit in your tree but you haven't even taken the jewel socket next to it so I'm guessing there wasn't a Lethal Pride there, you have taken both Cluster Jewels effectively wasting 6 passives (you take these later or at least start with one of them), you don't have Sovereignty (no Hatred?) for some reason yet you have Elemental Equilibrium.

You should have an idea of why you are picking certain nodes or using certain items. Don't just mindlessly follow along with build guides or this is how it's going to end up sooner or later. My suggestion is stop following guides altogether until you have a better understanding of the game. Good luck.

I learned tonnes from the previous guides I followed though. Way more than I would have just faffing around in game with no direction. Sorry I wont be following your advice.

What I should have done was read through the entire guide and not assumed it was as well written as the previous guides.

With previous guides If I became confused about an interaction in the build I was able to go and learn about that through the guide and continue with creating the build. Not so with this guide.

Sure this build is probably strong, but the guide itself is poor at best.

This guide doesn't explain any of the hidden interactions within the build. It doesn't suggest any priorities on what nodes you should take first and why. It leaves out important gearing information. (medium cluster jewels NEED to have 3 skills on them!?) I wont even start on the formatting.

As for my tree I spent all day messing around with it spending tonnes of passive re spec points trying to figure it out myself. I took out CI because I needed the extra life to be able to even survive leveling in the feeding trough. I also had to ditch the Golden rule jewel as it was killing me and the guide fails to explain how to stop the reflected poison. As for why I got both cluster nodes going, because in the guide it specifically says "Prioritize these jewels as you level over all other upgrades!"

But its just me right? The guide is perfect! Its not like people post nearly every day with build issues. /s

OP fix your guide.

You answered your own question, should of read the guide before playing and spending money. As for the others complaining, answer are there, just people dont wanna research and read or google how to use path of build or how to use a fork in path of building. But instead you don't read the guide, complain for pages, pages and cry about the build yet people are trying to help you and flat out wont take there advice and tell them there wrong and then you have the balls to tell OP to fix his guide? Class act you are. Not for nothing if READ the guide, there is a tree path of early budget builds for this guide and different tree paths and your LEVEL 68 using the end game tree path and trying to get a gear he has LOL I have done sirus 8 on maybe total of 8ex gear with this build, but fuck us right. How about you go and learn the game and write your own guides instead of assuming the world is perfect.
Last edited by Rodneyking on Apr 7, 2020, 6:11:35 PM
How you leveling this ?? lack of dmg with hoa lvl 42 , with bow RoA and lightning ball either. And die so easily.. i'm struggling
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 7, 2020, 10:18:06 PM
"
h4mi22 wrote:
How you leveling this ?? lack of dmg with hoa lvl 42 , with bow RoA and lightning ball either. And die so easily.. i'm struggling

I leveled with stormbrand and switched at 72 i think it was.
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:
I just failed an A8 sirus miserably.
i didnt even make it to the last phase.
If anyone could give me any idea on how to get a bit tougher for sirus itd be much appreciated.
Maybe I just suck hard at that fight.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoggyNights/characters

The only thing I can think to add is the endurance charge on hit cluster jewel.

I have not tried sirus 8 yet, but I have killed sirus 6 deathless (and got zero value drop LUL).
The problem of sirus is that the fight takes much time and there is no mobs to recharge the flasks, so you cannot spam them for getting armor, block, etc... To solve this problem I have a jewel with endurance charges on hit and I use herald of purity. Our medium clusters allow us to have up to 8 purity mobs and each of these mobs gives us 4% physical reduction, i.e. totaly up to +32% phys reduction! By this way we can have 90% phys reduction without flasks :)

You can replace your flesh and stone aura and try to use 2nd herald.

Did an A8 with 1 death because I couldnt find him when he ported away 1 time. These changes were exactly what I needed. Im facetanking most of the game now. THanks! I didnt think to run purity.
Im happy enough with it that I dont need to buy a watcher and I can call this a done boss killer. Maybe ill add one if i get some lucky drops.
The only thing im going to keep trying for is a better colored chest.
How much reduced mana do we need on circle of nostalgia with 2G-2R-2B chest setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info