[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Wolvarine wrote:
Wasted alot of time and money trying this build out.

All of my budget I had saved from the build I converted from down the drain because you didn't explain that the jewels NEEDED to have 3 notables. So here I am buying up jewels that sounded like they were the prefect ones for the build but turns out they are crap and now I cant even sell them for half the price I got them for, turns out everyone but me knew they were crap. Yay self scam!

I bought all the "budget" gear, set up the 68 tree, bought all my jewels (the expensive part) and went to test it out.

Couldn't even run white maps.

"strongest lvl 68 in the game" my butt.

Maybe one day Ill find a build guide for a good build that isn't so damn convoluted and confusing.

You dont even list passive tree priority's anywhere.

Oh and the wand you recommend for the "most powerful lvl 68 in the game" cant be used until lvl 72. <_<

[Removed by Support]

Guess Ill take a break from POE for now, dont really feel like remaking the character I specced out of...especially with no budget.

Anyone reading this I suggest you stay far far away from this build unless you are VERY experienced with the game and have double digit exalts you dont mind wasting.

So pissed off. Serves me right for following one of these [Removed by Support] forum builds.

This is one of the best builds in the game. If you struggling with this build maybe this game isn't for you.
"
60r15 wrote:

This is one of the best builds in the game. If you struggling with this build maybe this game isn't for you.

I was having a blast with the last two builds I tried.

Had no issues following the guides, made into red maps, and was able to farm 15 exalts over the last two weeks as I leveled them.

It wasn't until I attempted this build that everything fell apart.
Last edited by Wolvarine on Apr 7, 2020, 4:15:11 AM
"
Wolvarine wrote:
"
60r15 wrote:

I was having a blast with the last two builds I tried.

Had no issues following the guides, made into red maps, and was able to farm 15 exalts over the last two weeks as I leveled them.

It wasn't until I attempted this build that everything fell apart.

You have Arcane Potency in your tree, you said you went with the level 68 setup but you don't even have CI, you have Conduit in your tree but you haven't even taken the jewel socket next to it so I'm guessing there wasn't a Lethal Pride there, you have taken both Cluster Jewels effectively wasting 6 passives (you take these later or at least start with one of them), you don't have Sovereignty (no Hatred?) for some reason yet you have Elemental Equilibrium.

You should have an idea of why you are picking certain nodes or using certain items. Don't just mindlessly follow along with build guides or this is how it's going to end up sooner or later. My suggestion is stop following guides altogether until you have a better understanding of the game. Good luck.
I change a bit the build, please check it and let Me know what do you think ? i do all content with no problem.

My profile is public.
Ipod
"
FoggyNights wrote:
I just failed an A8 sirus miserably.
i didnt even make it to the last phase.
If anyone could give me any idea on how to get a bit tougher for sirus itd be much appreciated.
Maybe I just suck hard at that fight.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoggyNights/characters

The only thing I can think to add is the endurance charge on hit cluster jewel.

I have not tried sirus 8 yet, but I have killed sirus 6 deathless (and got zero value drop LUL).
The problem of sirus is that the fight takes much time and there is no mobs to recharge the flasks, so you cannot spam them for getting armor, block, etc... To solve this problem I have a jewel with endurance charges on hit and I use herald of purity. Our medium clusters allow us to have up to 8 purity mobs and each of these mobs gives us 4% physical reduction, i.e. totaly up to +32% phys reduction! By this way we can have 90% phys reduction without flasks :)

You can replace your flesh and stone aura and try to use 2nd herald.
Last edited by llpu3paK on Apr 7, 2020, 5:54:13 AM
I am probably doing something wrong, as i'm easily getting 1shot by bosses. tried following CTSabba's build

https://pastebin.com/Nc7z71gB (mine)

https://pastebin.com/fxbe3GdQ (his)

EDIT: forgot to spec into zealot's oath, but it steel feels bad
Last edited by sorceone23 on Apr 7, 2020, 10:23:58 AM
Enjoying the build, saving for the clusters, I'm finding discipline with a watchers that gives 8% block to spell damage makes me feel alot tankier.

I have flayers if anyone needs just msg me in game.

If anyone can help me with the cannot be frozen craft it would be appreciated

Have fun, stay safe
Hello

I also struggle a bit, I die sometimes, I already spent a lot too

I am level 91 and on the map t16 I struggle but not always

I think I miss:

shield: recover energie shield when block + 1level physical spell there are just 5 on sale at 30exa mini
wand: +1 all spell skill +1 minions 5exa
dress: + 2 sockets 15exa mini
empower level 4 3exa
Watcher's Eye 20exa

A by empower level 4 the rest is super expensive, I'm not sure of the investment. maybe something is missing from my build.

I spent all my exalts in this build, suddenly I'm at 0ex, it will take me a little time to redo myself: s

I have 9.5k ES, 75resist elem with potion, 16k armor without Moltenshell and potion

I see that the construction of the build has evolved from the moment I started it.

If someone can help me improve my build for not too expensive please
"
ratmanaus wrote:
Enjoying the build, saving for the clusters, I'm finding discipline with a watchers that gives 8% block to spell damage makes me feel alot tankier.

I have flayers if anyone needs just msg me in game.

If anyone can help me with the cannot be frozen craft it would be appreciated

Have fun, stay safe

I'm using Dream Fragments ring corrupted to Discipline Aura effect.
But im on different build
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:
I just failed an A8 sirus miserably.
i didnt even make it to the last phase.
If anyone could give me any idea on how to get a bit tougher for sirus itd be much appreciated.
Maybe I just suck hard at that fight.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoggyNights/characters

The only thing I can think to add is the endurance charge on hit cluster jewel.

I have not tried sirus 8 yet, but I have killed sirus 6 deathless (and got zero value drop LUL).
The problem of sirus is that the fight takes much time and there is no mobs to recharge the flasks, so you cannot spam them for getting armor, block, etc... To solve this problem I have a jewel with endurance charges on hit and I use herald of purity. Our medium clusters allow us to have up to 8 purity mobs and each of these mobs gives us 4% physical reduction, i.e. totaly up to +32% phys reduction! By this way we can have 90% phys reduction without flasks :)

You can replace your flesh and stone aura and try to use 2nd herald.

I will give these things a try. Thanks for the input
That was exactly what felt like the issue. I get like 2 flask uses.

OOO now that im using discipline, i could get a watchers with es on hit. they are half the price of the clarity ones. I wonder if theyre worth it.

edit: also... whats top lvl HoA?? Mine is lvl 30 with +2 wand/chest and lvl 4 empower. I swore I saw lvl 31 being max, how do you get that? Id need a +1 phys skills shield right?

Divined my Rings a bit. Was able to swap out my last pure agony/heraldry jewel for a disciples one!! Was also able to grab a +fire res +es/mana 2 node jewel with the endurance charge. Was exactly what I needed.
HoA reserves 3% which works perfect for purity. leaves me with 170 unreserved.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 7, 2020, 2:22:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info