[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
RPAverion wrote:
To both posters above, you need added chaos damage from an item for it to work.

The unique ring circle of guilt has it for example..

Thanks you :D
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
Nuhj wrote:
Is there a way to tell wich notable will be located where on 3 notable Large Cluster Jewels (specifically which one will be located on the far side)? I would like to replace my 2 notable jewels to save passive points but i can't seem to find a rule to predict how the jewel will be set up.

I'm not sure but it seems like it works in the foolwong way:
1) You have passive #1
2) You have passive #2
3) You have passive #3
4) You have 2 jewel sockets

And passive #2 is in the middle that can be skipped. Exact 3 passives are always in the same order. So you cannot find different jewels with the same 3 passives and different order. The only way how to change the order - find/create a jewel with another 3d passive that you don't need.

This does not seem to be the case for whatever reason.
I made both of my large jewels and slammed a 3rd passive onto both.
On one it shows as passive #1 and on the other it shows as passive #3. I had another jewel that had the extra as passive #2. On all 3 jewels I was able to skip the 3rd undesired passive.
So it wasnt easy.. but ive managed to cap my res with 2x circles.
I had to get a res on all 4 of my small cluster jewels, res implicit for each circle ring and luckily I bought the all res cyclopean to start with.
Im Using 1x Pure Agony/Heraldry and 3x pure agony/disciples.
My HoA still costs about 400 mana. I need to get quality on my rings and I am going to divine them until its free.
For now I can run Hatred + Discipline + flesh and stone.
Even without charisma or a helm enchant. Will need one of the 2 to run skitterbots. Going to try some lab farming today.

Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 6, 2020, 5:07:36 PM
"
FoggyNights wrote:
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
Nuhj wrote:
Is there a way to tell wich notable will be located where on 3 notable Large Cluster Jewels (specifically which one will be located on the far side)? I would like to replace my 2 notable jewels to save passive points but i can't seem to find a rule to predict how the jewel will be set up.

I'm not sure but it seems like it works in the foolwong way:
1) You have passive #1
2) You have passive #2
3) You have passive #3
4) You have 2 jewel sockets

And passive #2 is in the middle that can be skipped. Exact 3 passives are always in the same order. So you cannot find different jewels with the same 3 passives and different order. The only way how to change the order - find/create a jewel with another 3d passive that you don't need.

This does not seem to be the case for whatever reason.
I made both of my large jewels and slammed a 3rd passive onto both.
On one it shows as passive #1 and on the other it shows as passive #3. I had another jewel that had the extra as passive #2. On all 3 jewels I was able to skip the 3rd undesired passive.

I bought a jewel today in hopes of slamming a third passive onto it. It feels strange that they would have different order since we use both prefixes but this is how mine looks pre-slammed:

I feel like if I slam this I'll just turn the filler point between start and the left jewel socket into a new passive and then it would be worthless.
can anyone check my profile and see why im struggling so hard in act 7. just switched over, have all the gear just need level 68 to wear it. but dying to everything currently.

i tried chaos innoc -> died faster since thiefs torment doesnt work..

tried non chaos innoc -> little more survivability but my agony crawler does such low damage nothing dies.

I MUST be doing something wrong
"
Szemon wrote:
can anyone check my profile and see why im struggling so hard in act 7. just switched over, have all the gear just need level 68 to wear it. but dying to everything currently.

tried non chaos innoc -> little more survivability but my agony crawler does such low damage nothing dies.

You are missing quite a few items. If you go CI you need shield, belt, glove and especially memory vault.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Szemon wrote:

You are missing quite a few items. If you go CI you need shield, belt, glove and especially memory vault.

Yeah i kinda figured it out.. before i can wear all those items its just kinda rough. finally feeling better now, just gotta tough it out
I just failed an A8 sirus miserably.
i didnt even make it to the last phase.
If anyone could give me any idea on how to get a bit tougher for sirus itd be much appreciated.
Maybe I just suck hard at that fight.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FoggyNights/characters

The only thing I can think to add is the endurance charge on hit cluster jewel.
IF you didn't already have one, get an immune to corrupted blood jewel for Sirius, it's kinda mandatory !
Wasted alot of time and money trying this build out.

All of my budget I had saved from the build I converted from down the drain because you didn't explain that the jewels NEEDED to have 3 notables. So here I am buying up jewels that sounded like they were the prefect ones for the build but turns out they are crap and now I cant even sell them for half the price I got them for, turns out everyone but me knew they were crap. Yay self scam!

I bought all the "budget" gear, set up the 68 tree, bought all my jewels (the expensive part) and went to test it out.

Couldn't even run white maps.

"strongest lvl 68 in the game" my butt.

Maybe one day Ill find a build guide for a good build that isn't so damn convoluted and confusing.

You dont even list passive tree priority's anywhere.

Oh and the wand you recommend for the "most powerful lvl 68 in the game" cant be used until lvl 72. <_<

I feel like this build is badly written.

Guess Ill take a break from POE for now, dont really feel like remaking the character I specced out of...especially with no budget.

Anyone reading this I suggest you stay far far away from this build unless you are VERY experienced with the game and have double digit exalts you dont mind wasting.

So pissed off. Serves me right for following one of these [Removed by Support] forum builds.
Last edited by Wolvarine on Apr 7, 2020, 4:07:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info