[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
kingsparky18 wrote:
Is this build viable without the Energy Shield on hit Watcher's Eye? I am trying this build now, just got to end game running with 7.5k ES, 75/36 block, ES on block shield, and I feel super squishy. The thing I am missing is where the ES regen comes from. The build takes Zealot's Oath, but there is no life regen in the build so nothing is being converted. My PoB says there is energy shield regen, but in game there is 0. Where does the ES regen come from? Or is this build solely relying on block and non combat ES recovery until you get the Watcher's Eye?

Regeneration comes from time of need, block, boot enchant and pantheon.

Try to work toward 10000 energy shield which is doable without watcher (see level 94 POB).
Is there a way to tell wich notable will be located where on 3 notable Large Cluster Jewels (specifically which one will be located on the far side)? I would like to replace my 2 notable jewels to save passive points but i can't seem to find a rule to predict how the jewel will be set up.
"
Nuhj wrote:
Is there a way to tell wich notable will be located where on 3 notable Large Cluster Jewels (specifically which one will be located on the far side)? I would like to replace my 2 notable jewels to save passive points but i can't seem to find a rule to predict how the jewel will be set up.

I'm not sure but it seems like it works in the foolwong way:
1) You have passive #1
2) You have passive #2
3) You have passive #3
4) You have 2 jewel sockets

And passive #2 is in the middle that can be skipped. Exact 3 passives are always in the same order. So you cannot find different jewels with the same 3 passives and different order. The only way how to change the order - find/create a jewel with another 3d passive that you don't need.
Why is Whakatutuki o Matua so popular for this build? Are people using Apep's Supremacy for +3 max res or Aegis Aurora for energy shield on block at all? I am playing this build on hardcore and I just want to know why I should be using Whakatutuki o Matua over some other shield with more defense.
More ES and +3 minion gems. Specters going to 25 lvl. 4 of them for tanking)
So a level 21 gem, a +1 weapon, +3 shield and then Death Attunement for a total of 4 Spectres is what that shield is all about? I see some players on hardcore using a Carrier Golem with 3 Spectres instead, but I don't think it's as good. It does open up for another shield though.
"
Hookt wrote:
So a level 21 gem, a +1 weapon, +3 shield and then Death Attunement for a total of 4 Spectres is what that shield is all about? I see some players on hardcore using a Carrier Golem with 3 Spectres instead, but I don't think it's as good. It does open up for another shield though.

Specters linked with FeedingFrenzy for generate buff and with Meat Shield for taunt/tanking near you. Check at poedb.tw Stoneskin Flyers. They have about 130-150k life and can tank every bosses in game.
Golem also need only for buff.
Hello, I've made your build, but the Crawler doesn't show up when using the Herald of Agony what I'm doing wrong?
When i leveling why my ball lightning + poison support dont create my herald of agony spider? What i doing wrong?
To both posters above, you need added chaos damage from an item for it to work.

The unique ring circle of guilt has it for example..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info