[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hello, I wanted to ask you, is there any option to improve clear speed? I tried Headhunter but it doesnt do much so I was thinking about explosions from Asenath's Gentle Touch, has anyone tried it? :)
Been playing around with some different combos this morning.

Snagged another res implicit well rolled circle and a very nice pair of res boots this morning. Its going to be close, but if I get some better small cluster jewels, I think I can swap my disciples set back in soon!

Until then, I have been running
Hatred + gen + enlighten 4 + dread banner
Vaal molten shell and discipline with inc duration in helm.

I could probably pick up flesh and stone or skitterbots if I ran charisma, but im happy with where things are right now.
Discipline puts me over 10k es and the oh shit button is really nice.

Liking the build much better right now, got a +2 wand last night and going to push to try to get a +2 chest today

I was able to snag this one for 4x and got lucky with the first annul. Would like to do some more crafting on it eventually but its good for now.
Ive been trying to craft my own, but I bricked all 4 +2 ive made on the first annul.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Apr 5, 2020, 3:45:03 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
ChampyXtaz wrote:
Hello thx for the build

I do not understand how you put 3 auras, skitterbots + discipline + hatred with enlighten level 3 same level 4, the 3 auras at home takes more than 100% of mana reserve.

Can you help me plz, sry if my question is stupid

See mana reservation section.

4x Heraldry (or a second Circle of Nostalgia)
Charisma
Mana reservation reduction passives

Thx man

I missed Charisma

thank you so much for your availability
Delve 1300: https://youtu.be/WmRJdf0QMCo

So far, higher than us are all "1 life" builds.
Five heralds build with 3 of 1-voices is at 1100 now.
I guess, at some point, 5-herald can go higher than us as they have a much better mechanism in this league.

Nerfed soul ripper is a real problem. At the end of the video, you can see how 9500 ES with 68,000 armor got slained, if I don't have a vaal molten shell..
I just switched my build from the old non-cluster jewel tree to the new one.

Can anyone have a look at my PoB?

https://pastebin.com/QwY8kzQf

It's not showing my medium / small jewels, but they are exactly the same as the lvl 94 PoB.

Thanks!
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:

I guess, at some point, 5-herald can go higher than us as they have a much better mechanism in this league.

Nerfed soul ripper is a real problem. At the end of the video, you can see how 9500 ES with 68,000 armor got slained, if I don't have a vaal molten shell..

Hi, are you using Asenath's Gentle Touch in the video? Does it improve clearing?:)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:

Hi, are you using Asenath's Gentle Touch in the video? Does it improve clearing?:)

I am using that only for delving. I think culling strike + faster casting support is better for mapping and boss.
Is this build viable without the Energy Shield on hit Watcher's Eye? I am trying this build now, just got to end game running with 7.5k ES, 75/36 block, ES on block shield, and I feel super squishy. The thing I am missing is where the ES regen comes from. The build takes Zealot's Oath, but there is no life regen in the build so nothing is being converted. My PoB says there is energy shield regen, but in game there is 0. Where does the ES regen come from? Or is this build solely relying on block and non combat ES recovery until you get the Watcher's Eye?
@kyuhlee00

Do you map with Deathmark as well? or do you have another chest and switch out to pierce for mapping?
"
Jouchebag wrote:
@kyuhlee00

Do you map with Deathmark as well? or do you have another chest and switch out to pierce for mapping?

Projectile weakness curse takes care of pierce.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info