[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Another question for the Pantheon :
On the guide we have Brine + Tukohama, on the Cluster jewel version (i have them all) you have Lunaris + Abberath, which one the better ?
For Abberath, on the PoB (and on my char too) we already have immunity to Ignite with Cyclopean coil, we're only take it for the burning ground ?
I lost my spectres earlier today by not being in my hideout for awhile when they were despawned, anyone can give me new ones?
"
hyrt wrote:
I need spectres can someone help me?

Hey hey!
Got spectres alrdy?

Can spare them?

Or if anyone willing to inv, pls pm in game @DarkCozis or here, or by comment. Spectres I have all dies so fast in red maps.. sad sad sad.

________
Edit: got em, thanks! Can share them too now, write me.
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 4, 2020, 2:18:40 PM
"
Jouchebag wrote:
How do I go about crafting the +1 minion/+1 spell gem wands?

Hi, this should be the guide for +2 wand. But in short it's needed to use:

Jagged Fossil
Shuddering Fossil
Corroded Fossil
Metallic Fossil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElT5k--BR4M&feature=youtu.be

Also, can someone help on crafting shield with es recover and +1 chaos/physical gems?
Last edited by lampicka95 on Apr 4, 2020, 12:55:56 PM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
"
Jouchebag wrote:
How do I go about crafting the +1 minion/+1 spell gem wands?

Hi, this should be the guide for +2 wand. But in short it's needed to use:

Jagged Fossil
Shuddering Fossil
Corroded Fossil
Metallic Fossil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElT5k--BR4M&feature=youtu.be

Also, can someone help on crafting shield with es recover and +1 chaos/physical gems?

Thanks will add this to the guide!
Do I need to keep desecrate socketed at all times or can it be removed without losing my specters?
Last edited by Hellsmith on Apr 4, 2020, 1:50:53 PM
"
Asra101010 wrote:
Hi,
Suggestion on how to try craft a shield with +1 phys gems and 5% recovery on block?

Have tried with dense + aetheric (which should increase the odds of the + gems) on a shaper titanium base but after 100 tries I gave up.

"Hello, best alternative is probably to use Aberrant, Corroded and Dense. If you are super rich, you can add Faceted.

P.S. for more info check https://www.craftofexile.com/en/ Set up league, ilvl etc. Then choose both all physical and all chaos gems + es recover on block :)"

P.S. I tried it today even with Faceted fossils and did not get +1 once, so I think it's not working :/ Seems like I'm gonna try lucky alt or chaos spamming.
Last edited by lampicka95 on Apr 4, 2020, 7:49:57 PM
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Do I need to keep desecrate socketed at all times or can it be removed without losing my specters?

As u wish. I use socketed, coz im with Arakali. If u dont use dead bodies in farm, u can put Desecrate when u summon a specters.

P.s. i have Stoneskin Flyers already, pm me ingame if some1 need em)
@Gronn_
"
Loudstorm wrote:
"
Wickedview wrote:
i make the simulacrum map and there was on last stage feaw monsters i canot generate poison stacks. i have the nostalgia and the3 ball lightning suported with poison. the monsters were immune to chaos dmg. should i switch the poison suport with lesser poison to make more chaos dmg? maby the chaos dmg from nostalgia dont make any dmg on the chaos resistand monsters so i thing i need more chaos dmg to make poison stacks, pls answer me

I solved this problem with Ball Lightning+Poison+Lesser Poison+Added Chaos Damage. You going to miss flame dash in boots if you do so, so you can't keep it all time. Swap when you need.

Those delirium reductions are annoying as fuck :\

I just added a chaos dmg to spells mod on one of the abysal jewels, no need to loose a socket for that or flame dash.
How is the single target for everyone in high level maps/endgame bosses when on a budget?

I'm only lvl 82, but right now with empower 3, its not feeling great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info